Character ID : Game

Once Upon a Time discussion that isn't directly related to the plot and doesn't fit in any other forum.
Tachs

Re: Character ID : Game

Postby Tachs » Tue Oct 11, 2016 5:49 am

1- Who is your favorite character? Hook

2- What character is most like you (in real life)? Belle

3- What character do you wish you were most like? The Oracle (From when Emma has been having visions) would be cool to know whats going to happen.

4- Which character(s) would be your (real life) nemesis? King Arthur, Henry (I just don't like him)

5- Which character(s) would be your (real life) allies? Ruby, Lily, Chip, Belle, Hook

6- What character is most like your bestfriend (in real life)? Snow/Thief Snow, she really is like her

7- Which character(s)(if any) would you be willing to date? Hook

8- If you were a character in OUAT who (if anyone) would you be willing to kill? I really can't think of anyone

9- Which character(s) would you willingly get intoxicated with? Hook, Snow, Emma, Belle, Rumple (that would be so messed up), Oh Chip of course if Belle and Rumple would let me drink out of him :lol:
jujubee

Postby jujubee » Tue Dec 06, 2016 4:43 am

1- Who is your favorite character? I like just about everyone, but - Charming, Hook, & Zelena. (I couldn't pick just one.)
2- What character is most like you (in real life)? Grumpy
3- What character do you wish you were most like? Regina - magic and a fantastic wardrobe!
4- Which character(s) would be your (real life) nemesis? Young Eva - I hate her with a fiery passion. And Glinda - she irritates me with her utter lack of loyalty.
5- Which character(s) would be your (real life) allies? Young Cora, Zelena, Mulan, and maybe the other dwarves just 'cause I'm most like Grumpy
6- What character is most like your bestfriend (in real life)? Granny - I have a friend a lot like her
7- Which character(s)(if any) would you be willing to date? Charming & Hook together- yup together because, y'know, sweet & salty. Also Mr. Gold - I've had a little crush on Robert Carlyle since The Full Monty. And, heck, Aladdin since he's so cute.
8- If you were a character in OUAT who (if anyone) would you be willing to kill? I really want to say Young Eva, but then there'd be no Snow. So maybe Owen and Tamara? And Glinda.
9- Which character(s) would you willingly get intoxicated with? I don't drink, but it'd probably fun to watch Snow/Mary Margaret, Ariel, and Nova all get drunk together
Imagineer

Postby Imagineer » Sun Apr 02, 2017 6:16 am

Who is your favorite character?
2- What character is most like you (in real life)? Perhaps Tink
3- What character do you wish you were most like? Good Regina
4- Which character(s) would be your (real life) nemesis? Pan
5- Which character(s) would be your (real life) allies? Gold, Rumpelstiltskin, Regina and Queen Regina. Hook. Snow. Charming. Blue Fairy, Anna .. oh c'mon, all the good people and enjoyable villairs like Pan on a good day.
6- What character is most like your bestfriend (in real life)? Elsa and Anna
7- Which character(s)(if any) would you be willing to date? Jefferson
8- If you were a character in OUAT who (if anyone) would you be willing to kill? Cruela. Just like Emma.
9- Which character(s) would you willingly get intoxicated with? Heh. Rumpelstiltskin. Regina. Anna.

Return to “More Once Stuff”