Character ID : Game

Once Upon a Time discussion that isn't directly related to the plot and doesn't fit in any other forum.
mdlay

Character ID : Game

Postby mdlay » Mon Sep 01, 2014 10:50 pm

lets play a little game shall we?
Using characters from OUAT
    1- Who is your favorite character?
    2- What character is most like you (in real life)?
    3- What character do you wish you were most like?
    4- Which character(s) would be your (real life) nemesis?
    5- Which character(s) would be your (real life) allies?
    6- What character is most like your bestfriend (in real life)?
    7- Which character(s)(if any) would you be willing to date?
    8- If you were a character in OUAT who (if anyone) would you be willing to kill?
    9- Which character(s) would you willingly get intoxicated with?
:shrug2: just curious to see what others would post
also I've run out of question... so if you think of more Post 'em up!
mdlay

Re: Character ID : Game

Postby mdlay » Mon Sep 01, 2014 11:56 pm

-1 (I like a lot of the characters but) Regina
    -2 (sadly, irl I'm more like) Sidney Glass
    -3 Regina (everything about her, I wish I could be)
    -4 Blue fairy, King Leopold, King Xavier, Young Queen/Princess Eva, Blind Witch, Pan...
    -5 (If I could convince them) Maleficent, Granny, Ruby, Grumpy, Lacey, Gold, Bandit Snow, Tink, Hook, Mulan, Zelena...
    -6 Bandit Snow/Snow(though I don't know if she would agree)
    -7 Graham, August, Hook, Regina, Lacey, Gold, Elsa, Belle, Mulan, Bandit Snow, Ruby...
    -8 Marian, Princess Aurora, King Leopold, King George, Prince James, Sneezy, Blind Witch, Pan...
    -9 Regina, Snow, Hook, Happy, Bashful, Maleficent, Ruby, Lacey, Tink ...
(... all I could think of)
Last edited by mdlay on Fri Sep 05, 2014 12:38 am, edited 2 times in total.
lilpo

Postby lilpo » Tue Sep 02, 2014 12:04 am

1. Hook. My little dashing pirate-jerk with a heart of gold.
2. I haven't found a character that reminds me much of me. I think I'd pick Snow White, at least I'm sympathising with her more than anyone else in this show. She lost her parents (thus the love of her family) but she was supported by the people of her kingdom. Now she has a family on her own and she's got both. When I was in elementary and middle school, I was ignored by my classmates, but I always had my family's love. Now I'm in university and I've got both :D
3. Granny :D Always sassy, wolf's senses and above all, an elderly with a crossbow!
4. In real life, I'd say Jack. She was lying straight to Anton's face and used him to steal his gold. No sympathy, lady. Milah and August follow really close.
5. Ruby. She accepted who she was (twice, in different circumstances), faced her fears and used her abilities for good. I think it's safe to add Hook here. He'd be determined to help me, if I gave him a reason to.
6. Someone between Grumpy and Belle. Independant, strong and self-conscious but with a bit of bitterness in her.
7. Suppressing my fan mode for obvious reasons, I say Graham. He was very kind and helpful towards Emma and Snow White when he barely knew them.
8. Pan, Pan, Pan! He literally cared only for himself. The thing he loved most was his most loyal servant. No sympathy, mister.
9. OK, edited because of second thoughts, here we go: Graham, Ruby, Hook, Leroy, Robin...

Lol why would you kill Sneezy? :lol:
Last edited by lilpo on Tue Oct 14, 2014 12:53 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Entropy isn't what it used to be.
mdlay

Postby mdlay » Tue Sep 02, 2014 12:27 am

lilpo wrote:Lol why would you kill Sneezy? :lol:

EDIT:
I'd kill sneezy because :D He's kinda annoying, and though he probably wouldn't be a nemesis, I would not like him at all. (I don't know if I could explain why exactly, but yes I can totally see myself killing him) There's just something about him... & upon further reflection I would kill him for being a germ spreader (he could contribute to the black plague, typhoid fever, cholera, etc.)
Last edited by mdlay on Fri Sep 05, 2014 12:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
eleruen

Postby eleruen » Thu Sep 04, 2014 5:55 pm

1-Who is your favorite character?........... Regina
2- What character is most like you (in real life)?..........Regina with light magic/reformed regina
3- What character do you wish you were most like?............See above. Also archie or granny.
4- Which character(s) would be your (real life) nemesis?.........cora. The blue fairy if she is secretly evil.
5- Which character(s) would be your (real life) allies?..............all the characters that can weild light magic.
6- What character is most like your bestfriend (in real life)?......Tink. Fun, bossy, caring.
7- Which character(s)(if any) would you be willing to date?..............robin hood, graham.
8- If you were a character in OUAT who (if anyone) would you be willing to kill?.....cora.
9- Which character(s) would you willingly get intoxicated with?........will scarlet or tink.
Yoyo29L

Postby Yoyo29L » Mon Sep 08, 2014 5:33 am

Oh, Peter Pan of course! Personally, I always have favored villains a bit more, I don't know why, I just have. And coming into the Neverland Arc, I expected Pan to be bad, but oh good god, he was brilliantly evil! It was awesome!
Hmm... I think maybe a bit of Baelfire and Hook. Baelfire in the sense that I sometimes wish I could escape to somewhere were maybe family would understand me better, and also that I would give my life for the people who make me feel like family. And Hook, well the fact that I am sort of a piratey gentleman, which is a bit different than a regular gentleman, and also that I've learned to loose, and to love again.
I think although I would say Pan, I would secretly wish to be more like Henry, because being a believer in anything is tough, and being the truest believer is probably even harder.
Hmmm... this and 5 are hard to think of. I'm not really sure to be honest.
Read above answer.
Probably Grumpy. The sass is strong with him. I think he'd be the best best friend.
I think most of the girls in OUAT would be girls I'd be willing to date, but I think Ruby, Emma and/or Regina would be my top 3, if I really had to choose.
8- If you were a character in OUAT who (if anyone) would you be willing to kill?
Anyone who either gets in my way, or doubts me, or hurts people I love.
Most of them except Pan. That would be bad.....
Aussie1985

Postby Aussie1985 » Mon Sep 08, 2014 8:27 am

mdlay wrote:lets play a little game shall we?
Using characters from OUAT
:shrug2: just curious to see what others would post
also I've run out of question... so if you think of more Post 'em up!

1) Regina & Emma.

2) None of them are like me unless I lie and act like I have a life.

3) Anyone who has magic. I'm not picky.

My initial responses for the next two questions was to group 4 & 5 together and say I'd make everyone love me for my own safety but I've thought of better answers now....

4) My nemesis would be Archie's dog. No reason other than it sounded funny in my head & a dog being a bully was funny on The Simpsons.

5) Pretty much everybody somehow related to Henry would be my ally. I just don't wanna die really. Yes, I'm aware some people who have got buddy-buddy with them have died but I'd have a better chance surviving being on their side.

6) Maybe Emma? Just her sarcasm and sense of humour though.

7) HOOK!!!!! That made me happy just thinking about it :D .....Sorry what were we talking about :shock:

8) I don't really wanna kill anyone but I would slap the stupidity out of a few people with a disguise on so they didn't know it was me.

9) I don't drink but I'd be willing to get others drunk and film the madness >:D
Mrs. Gold

Postby Mrs. Gold » Sun Oct 19, 2014 10:26 am

1.) Who is your favorite character?
- Rumplestiltskin, Peter Pan

2.) What character is most like you (in real life)?
- Emma because I have trouble letting people in, cursed Mary Margaret because I'm not very confident

3.) What character do you wish you were most like?
- Anyone who has magic.

4.) Which character(s) would be your (real life) nemesis?
- Cora, Zelena

5.) Which character(s) would be your (real life) allies?
- Ruby, Anton, Tinker Bell, Elsa

6.) What character is most like your best friend (in real life)?
- I don't know, maybe Emma or Grumpy

7.) Which character(s) (if any) would you be willing to date?
- I'm usually attracted to the bad guys and those who wouldn't be good for me, so Rumplestiltskin/Mr. Gold (he's attractive, has a good sense of humour and can do magic), Peter Pan (1. he's attractive, 2. imagine how much fun we would have - every date would be a game and probably surprising and dangerous, so I would never get bored), Jefferson (he's attractive and mad), Felix (I don't know, but there's just something about him that makes me like him); the only normal guy I'd date is Neal because he is kind of cute, caring and not a seemingly perfect hero like Charming

8.) If you were a character in OUAT who (if anyone) would you be willing to kill?
- Cora and Zelena because they are the only evil characters that scare me (besides Pan, but I wouldn't be able to kill him because I have a crush on him)

9.) Which character(s) would you willingly get intoxicated with?
- I'm not sure, probably most of the good guys. Definitely not Rumplestiltskin (he'd take advantage of my intoxication to get me to make a deal with him) or Pan (also too dangerous to let my guard down around him).
Last edited by Mrs. Gold on Sun Oct 19, 2014 2:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
rumpled

Postby rumpled » Sun Oct 19, 2014 11:23 am

as mentioned in depth here, zelena, rumple & young cora.

honestly, probably zelena. though i am less wicked, obviously. wouldn't steal a baby for a start. though possibly out of laziness more than anything.

welll, i kind of like being myself. i'd love to have young cora's looks though.

honestly not sure i would have one. perhaps rumple bc if he refused to date me i'd go apeshit on him :twisted:

i honestly dk, i like belle but i doubt she'd like me if i was desperate to date her husband :lol: i also like tinkerbell.

none that i can think of, in all honesty.

why, none other than mr. gold of course! for me there honestly aren't many other male characters i'm fond of. maybe pan if he had been less evil and had any sort of humanity left maybe.

no one, that's the moral event horizon ;) unless it was for the greater good or self defense or suchlike.

all of them? :lol: tink & belle maybe.
ObviouslyEmma

Postby ObviouslyEmma » Tue Dec 30, 2014 8:36 pm

Uhm...Regina. Closely followed by Emma, obviously :)

Emma, kind of.

Emma, again.

Gold. Yep...I think it would be Gold.

Regina? Yeah, blame my inspiration for that.

SNOW! I've a real Mary Margaret :D

Regina! Regina again. And...yep, I forgot to mention Regina!

Rumple, I guess. Could be the blue fairy too...'cause I don't like her that much.

Regina? Just 'cause I think it could lead to more than just drinking afterwards...yeah yeah, a girl and her dreams *cough*
RegalRoseOfDarkness

Postby RegalRoseOfDarkness » Mon Jan 19, 2015 3:48 am

1- Who is your favorite character? Regina :heart:
2- What character is most like you (in real life)? probably Belle. I get her almost every time I take a personality quiz, and I do see a lot of myself in her. Particularly, I'm kind of the bookish type in real life and I have a tendency to believe the best of people that sometimes backfires badly.
3- What character do you wish you were most like? I'd really like to be more like Emma.
4- Which character(s) would be your (real life) nemesis? Sidney
5- Which character(s) would be your (real life) allies? Mulan, David, Emma
6- What character is most like your bestfriend (in real life)? Tinkerbell
7- Which character(s)(if any) would you be willing to date? maybe Regina (but not when she's in Evil Queen mode). Definitely Ruby.
8- If you were a character in OUAT who (if anyone) would you be willing to kill? First of all, I really don't think I'd kill anyone. But if I did, I'd go with Belle's father, King George, King Leopold, or maybe the Blue Fairy.
9- Which character(s) would you willingly get intoxicated with? Hmm ... does Regina throw fireballs at her drinking partners when she's drunk? Asking the important questions lol. Also, Ruby.
Her Mayorness

Postby Her Mayorness » Mon Jan 19, 2015 3:38 pm

Regina
Emma
Good Regina
Zelena
Snow, Robin, Emma..
6- What character is most like your best friend (in real life)?
Ruby
Robin, Hook, Charming
HANS, no hesitation
Regina
PIXIE DUST DOESN'T LIE
JiminyFan

Postby JiminyFan » Tue Feb 03, 2015 5:31 pm

Archie/Jiminy is my favorite. Other characters I like are Mr. Gold, Snow, and Sidney Glass

Definitely Archie. One of the reasons he's my favorite character is because he's so much like me. I'm the person that everyone I know goes to for advice, or for cheering up when they're feeling down. I also got Archie on that personality quiz.

Hmm... well I wish I had the bravery that Snow and Charming have.

I'd never consider anyone my nemesis. When people are rude or cruel towards me or others, I just try to win them over with kindness. I follow Gandhi's teachings regarding ahimsa (non-violence). It usually turns out well, and in the end, an "enemy" becomes a friend.

Archie, Snow, Charming, Emma, Henry, Belle, the fairies

Probably Belle. My best friends has a LOT of similarities with her, now that I think about it.

Archie. We'd be truly compatible.

No one. I don't think I could ever kill anyone, even in self-defense. I would try to stop a dangerous or violent person (such as Pan, Cora, Zelena, etc..) by other means, that would not result in their death.

Wow! Ha... I don't know. Um.. anyone from that allies list under question 5. I get the feeling that Snow would be especially funny while drunk.
CountDracula

Postby CountDracula » Mon Mar 02, 2015 9:08 pm

My favorite characters are Regina, Robin, Keith (Sheriff of Nottingham)and Cruella de Vil.

I think Belle, because I like reading a lot and I am very curious about things.

Rumple, because I would like to take more risks in life and he is a badass.

Milah, dahm.. I hate her so much. She was a foolish boring piece of sh*t. Also Albert Spencer (King George).

Ruby and Cinderella, because Ruby is weird and Cinderella is a dreamer.

No one, I think. I don't really have a bff :-(.

Neal or Dr. Whale :heart:

Milah and Albert Spencer (King George).

Mary Margaret, because I like to see her drunk.
H.C

Postby H.C » Tue Apr 07, 2015 1:45 am

1- Who is your favorite character? Regina – I like the way she evolved through the seasons. I adore her very much!
2- What character is most like you (in real life)?Belle – I always search for the best in others, and find goodness in their hearts. :heart:
3- What character do you wish you were most like? Rumple – I wish I had the guts to do what it takes and get what I need…
4- Which character(s) would be your (real life) nemesis?Rumple, Cora, Pan, Sidney. – all of them have traits that I really hate.
5- Which character(s) would be your (real life) allies? Snow White, Charming, Emma, Regina, Henry, Belle….
6- What character is most like your bestfriend (in real life)? Mostly fits – Belle!
7- Which character(s)(if any) would you be willing to date? August, Dr.Whale, Charming, Christoph, Graham, Lancelot, Robin – I like them smart, brave and good looking. ;)
8- If you were a character in OUAT who (if anyone) would you be willing to kill? I wouldn't be willing to kill anyone. But I would be willing to punch some of them right to their face… like Hans, Cora, Rumple, Pan, Owen…
9- Emma. – I trust her to know if something's not right with me.[/color]
Angelica Moon

Postby Angelica Moon » Fri Apr 10, 2015 6:11 pm

1- Who is your favorite character? Rumpelstiltskin/Mr. Gold, I love his voice, laugh, and magic.
2- What character is most like you (in real life)? Red Riding Hood/Ruby, we are both searching for who we really are, and Belle, we both like to read and we both love Rumpelstiltskin/Mr. Gold.
3- What character do you wish you were most like? Emma Swan
4- Which character(s) would be your (real life) nemesis? Zelena and Peter Pan
5- Which character(s) would be your (real life) allies? Everyone I didn't list above.
6- What character is most like your best friend (in real life)? Belle
7- Which character(s)(if any) would you be willing to date? I normally fall for the bad guys or the ones that bad sometimes, so Captain hook (I like the sea a lot and he's very handsome) and Rupelstiltskin/Mr. Gold (He is very, very attractive, he is very smart, and he has magic). If I had to pick between the two, I'd go with Rumpelstiltskin/Mr. Gold.
8- If you were a character in OUAT who (if anyone) would you be willing to kill? Zelena, Peter Pan and anyone who really makes me angry.
9- Which character(s) would you willingly get intoxicated with? Captain Hook, Emma and Rumpelstiltskin/Mr. Gold.
Oncer_Forever_

Postby Oncer_Forever_ » Sun Apr 19, 2015 2:20 am

1- who is your favorite character? Mr. Gold
2- what character is most like you ( in real life)? Belle because I love books just like her
3- what character do you wish you were most like? Good Regina
4- which character(s) would be your real life nemesis? Sydney
5- which character(s) would be your real life allies? Snow, Charming, Henry and Paige (Jeffersons daughter)
6- which character is most likely your best friend (in real life)? Belle
7- which character(s) would you be willing to date? Hook Graham
8- if you were a character in OUAT who ( if anyone) would you be willing to kill? I don't think I could ever kill anyone
9- which character(s) would you willingly get intoxicated with? Hook gold graham Emma belle Neal Peter Pan and zelena
Evil doesn't always look evil. Sometimes it's staring us right in the face and we don't even realize it~~ Regina Mills
Condiments are this worlds most powerful magic~~ Mr.gold
A man unwilling to fight for what he wants, deserves what he gets~~ Hook
Cora

Postby Cora » Sun May 10, 2015 4:03 pm

First i wouldd like to say I am watching season 3 so some answers can be changed tomorrow ;-)

1. My favorite characters are definately Rumplestiltskin and Belle. Belle is so sweet and Rumple is... I don't know I just love him!
2.I think Belle, because I fall in love ith people who seem unreachable and because I love books very much.
3. I would like to have more grace like Rumplestiltskin, but I still want to be like Belle the most, be braver and see more often the good in people.
4.My real life Nemesis would be Cora, I would envy her so much.
5. Emma, Mulan, Belle and Ruby would be my alliallies, powerful and kind girls.
6. Mulan is like my bestfriend, a quiet, strong fighter, who forgets herself sometimes.
7. I would like to dat Rumplestiltskin!
8. I won't be able to kill anyone, but I think if I ran into Pan I would consider killing him.
9. Rumplestiltskin
CrazyZebra

Postby CrazyZebra » Sun May 17, 2015 10:17 pm

1:Probs Hook (Killian Jones)
2: Probs Emma or Regina
3: More like Snow with more hope
4: Gold (Rumple)
5: Emma, Charming's, Regina and HEnry
6: Red
7: Hook
8: That's hard but probs Cora
9: Hook, Emma, Lily and Regina
mzcollegehill

Postby mzcollegehill » Sun Jun 14, 2015 10:31 am

1- Who is your favorite character?...Regina Mills
2- What character is most like you (in real life)?...Belle
3- What character do you wish you were most like?...Maleficent
4- Which character(s) would be your (real life) nemesis?...Robin Hood because he is a self righteous thief.
5- Which character(s) would be your (real life) allies?...Emma Swan, Ruby, and Lancelot
6- What character is most like your bestfriend (in real life)?...Jacqueline(Jack n Beanstalk)
7- Which character(s)(if any) would you be willing to date?...Lily
8- If you were a character in OUAT who (if anyone) would you be willing to kill?...Robin
9- Which character(s) would you willingly get intoxicated with?...Cruella Deville

Return to “More Once Stuff”