1. Hook. My little dashing pirate-jerk with a heart of gold.
2. I haven't found a character that reminds me much of me. I think I'd pick Snow White, at least I'm sympathising with her more than anyone else in this show. She lost her parents (thus the love of her family) but she was supported by the people of her kingdom. Now she has a family on her own and she's got both. When I was in elementary and middle school, I was ignored by my classmates, but I always had my family's love. Now I'm in university and I've got both
Always sassy, wolf's senses and above all, an elderly with a crossbow!
4. In real life, I'd say Jack. She was lying straight to Anton's face and used him to steal his gold. No sympathy, lady. Milah and August follow really close.
5. Ruby. She accepted who she was (twice, in different circumstances), faced her fears and used her abilities for good. I think it's safe to add Hook here. He'd be determined to help me, if I gave him a reason to.
6. Someone between Grumpy and Belle. Independant, strong and self-conscious but with a bit of bitterness in her.
7. Suppressing my fan mode for obvious reasons, I say Graham. He was very kind and helpful towards Emma and Snow White when he barely knew them.
8. Pan, Pan, Pan! He literally cared only for himself. The thing he loved most was his most loyal servant. No sympathy, mister.
9. OK, edited because of second thoughts, here we go: Graham, Ruby, Hook, Leroy, Robin...
Lol why would you kill Sneezy?