Emma talks to Neal's ghost.

Once Upon a Time discussion that isn't directly related to the plot and doesn't fit in any other forum.
Robert60

Emma talks to Neal's ghost.

Postby Robert60 » Tue Aug 25, 2015 12:50 pm

I could see in a future episode after Emma is cured of being the dark one where she contacts Neal's ghost. Say a spell where in a dream state she and Neal sit down and talks about things. For some reason she has to speak with him. In this conversation Neal states that "over here we can see the life we might have had if we had done things differently or the way life would have gone if we had lived. You would have tried to let go of the fact that I let you go to jail when I should have been the one to go, but you never would have been able to completely let it go. You would have never married me or let me completely into Henry's life. I realized that before I died. That is why I didn't care when I died. You once told me that you never quit loving me but even though I was with Tamara I never quit loving you either. When I realized that we would never be a couple again I didn't really want to live any more. If you had really wanted me to live you or my father could have put me into a presevation spell and taken me to Dr Whale who might have been able to restore my life force. With me dead you are free. Sounds harsh but I call it the way I see it.
fourpeace101

Re: Emma talks to Neal's ghost.

Postby fourpeace101 » Wed Aug 26, 2015 1:51 am

It's an interesting idea. The show has only dealt with cora's ghost before. Of course she was a very violent one. I do agree that Emma and Neal would have never worked out. They both loved each other but it really wasn't enough. From the min we met Hook, I knew emma and him would be together.
SarahElisa

Postby SarahElisa » Thu Aug 27, 2015 11:34 pm

Whoa, dang! That is some deep stuff. Either way, I would love to see Neal come back to OUAT. I truly believe that he and Emma were soul mates, and were once true loves. I know that Emma has Hook now and their relationship is still growing, but to bring Neal back in that way would be interesting to see if Neal holds any affect on her still. I know that she will probably always have feelings for him because they go so far back (and HELLO, they have a child together), if something like this does happen in season five it would be very interesting to know how Emma still feels about Neal and if he has any affect on her power as the Dark One.
Robert60

Postby Robert60 » Mon Aug 31, 2015 8:43 am

SarahElisa wrote:Whoa, dang! That is some deep stuff. Either way, I would love to see Neal come back to OUAT. I truly believe that he and Emma were soul mates, and were once true loves. I know that Emma has Hook now and their relationship is still growing, but to bring Neal back in that way would be interesting to see if Neal holds any affect on her still. I know that she will probably always have feelings for him because they go so far back (and HELLO, they have a child together), if something like this does happen in season five it would be very interesting to know how Emma still feels about Neal and if he has any affect on her power as the Dark One.

This comment gives me pause. If I were Hook I would ask Emma if her love for Neal would always take precedence over her love for him. Otherwise he is just a make do. I don't think that anyone should have to settle for being a make do. I would rather do without than settle for that.
CTrent29

Postby CTrent29 » Mon Aug 31, 2015 5:44 pm

I don't see it happening. If it does, okay. But I don't see it happening. Emma recovered from Neal's death rather fast.
SarahElisa

Postby SarahElisa » Tue Sep 01, 2015 4:59 am

I don't see it happening either, CTrent29, however I still feel like (or want to cling to) Emma will always have a special place in her heart for Neal.

Robert60- Yes, I do not think she would ever get back with Neal if he were alive, because of the love she has with Hook now, she has moved on in her own way, but I am just wondering if getting the chance to speak with Neal one more time would hold any power over her at all.
"When two people love each other, there's nothing they can't accomplish together." -Alice, OUATIW

Return to “More Once Stuff”