Anastasia and Will Scarlet?

Once Upon a Time discussion that isn't directly related to the plot and doesn't fit in any other forum.
SarahElisa

Anastasia and Will Scarlet?

Postby SarahElisa » Thu Aug 27, 2015 11:18 pm

Do we know what happened to Anastasia and Will Scarlet that lead him back to Storybrooke in season four? I thought he was in Wonderland with Anastasia. I may need to go back to watch the episodes of season four that he is in but I still cannot think of him sharing much of a back story. Why would he be with Belle if he was with Anastasia? I feel like either we don't know yet or something went over my head with the timeline of it all.
The Wiz of Oz

Re: Anastasia and Will Scarlet?

Postby The Wiz of Oz » Fri Aug 28, 2015 12:05 am

we dont know why WIll is in Storybrooke or why he and Ana broke up again. But if you saw the FlashForward in WONDERLAND, then you know Will and Ana will become the White King and Queen.
Will in Storybrooke now take places between after Cyrus and Alice and Wedding and the Flashforward in ONCE UPON A TIME IN WONDERLAND.
The Great and Power Wiz of OZ
SarahElisa

Postby SarahElisa » Fri Aug 28, 2015 12:08 am

The Wiz of Oz wrote:we dont know why WIll is in Storybrooke or why he and Ana broke up again. But if you saw the FlashForward in WONDERLAND, then you know Will and Ana will become the White King and Queen.

This is why I am confused. If OUAT in Wonderland ran during season three, then where is the timeline with Will when he comes to Storybrooke in season four? If he is supposed to be in Wonderland as the White King reigning with Anastasia, how is he back to being a thief in Storybrooke in season four? I am just a bit confused about the two timelines, as you can see. Haha! Thanks!
The Wiz of Oz

Postby The Wiz of Oz » Fri Aug 28, 2015 12:34 am

It doesnt matter that it ran during the sametime as season 3.
WONDERLAND present day events were concurrent with season 2 of OUAT present day events starting with episode one. The day The White Rabbit came to get Will was the day the Wraith attacked the town in the season 2 opener. this was confirmed by the creators before WONDERLAND started.
So again Will being in town now takes place after Cyrus and Alice's wedding but before the flashforward at the end of WONDERLAND. to sometime in the near future Will will return to Wonderland and Will and Ana will get back together and become of the White King and Queen of Wonderland.
the questions that will remain in the air until the show answered it is: Why did Will and Ana break up again? And Why did Will return to Storybrooke?
The Great and Power Wiz of OZ
SarahElisa

Postby SarahElisa » Fri Aug 28, 2015 4:31 am

Thank you The Wiz of Oz. I think I understand now. I just had a hard time wrapping my mind around the two timelines of the different shows fitting together. I thought I understood but then I got confused again. Your second answer makes a bit more sense to me than other places I have researched it. I was not sure if Will being in Storybrooke (season four time) was before he went back and got Alice from the asylum or after. I was confused of this because of the White King and Queen thinking that Will and Anastasia would just be together forever, end of story. But just like OUAT fashion, there's rarely a nice and neat tied up ending. I am glad that there was for Alice and Cyrus though. I miss them. ;)
leighskywalker

Postby leighskywalker » Sun Aug 30, 2015 4:15 am

Personally I want :shrug2: :rose: :rose: Anastia to come to Storybrooke and while not going Ultimate Fighting Champion on her have it out with Belle over "dating" her man. :rose: :duel: :grey: :dbanana:
SarahElisa

Postby SarahElisa » Sun Aug 30, 2015 7:23 am

If this falls in the timeline for that then ohhh hohohooooo! That would be quite an episode. I'd like to see everyone from Wonderland again. To have Cyrus and Alice cross over into an episode or two of OUAT would absolutely MAKE MY DAY! Haha! ;) But yeah, I would like to see Anastasia be all sassy with Belle, maybe it would put some fight back in Belle. She seems so sad and weak lately. I mean, she has been through a lot, but the girl used to be a fighter!
"When two people love each other, there's nothing they can't accomplish together." -Alice, OUATIW

Return to “More Once Stuff”