No
20%
Meh
25%

Total votes: 60
misy

Re: [2x13] Tiny Episode Discussion

Postby misy » Sun Jun 28, 2015 12:12 pm

Why did Emma take Henry with her and Rumpelstiltskin to New York? Why? It wasn't necessary.

Because that's how Adam and Eddy wrote their story, that's why.
No other explanation is necessary.
"A smile relieves a heart that grieves"
NickyHelp

Postby NickyHelp » Sat Jan 28, 2017 4:29 am

mysticalflute wrote:Loved:

Disliked (not because of writing, because I don't trust them)
-Snow's hesitation about going back

Don't be so hard. She was hesitant because she was thinking of the well being of her daughter. And after she lost her for 28 years, she vowed to never lose her again. And she made a good point there saying "Home is where our Family is."
NickyHelp

Postby NickyHelp » Sat Jan 28, 2017 4:40 am

Avistew wrote:I didn't like how Charming treated Hook. I thought he was being *beep*, and with Snow being all "oh, but you're different, you're a GOOD person" my first thought was "hey, this very episode proves that he isn't necessarily that good!"
I think at heart Charming is a mostly good person, so it really annoyed me that he was acting that way. I can certainly believe that a different raising could have made his negative traits more developed. I wish Snow's reassurance had been more along the lines of "what matters is the choices we make" rather than "you're difference, you're good and he was bad".

As for Hook, I actually like his attitude. He's being provocative to show that he doesn't care that the others have the upper hand (no pun intended). He's had his revenge and as far as he's concerned he's won, and he's not going to act with fear or even respect towards the SB people. The way he hits on the Sheriff's wife is one of the ways he expresses that... and totally in character, that's how he ended up with a married woman in the first place, after all.

Well Hook deserved it, like what he did to Belle. Also He was being quite a pervert in front of Snow and her husband Charming is not having any of it. Nor is Grumpy who like a older brother to Snow.

Return to “Episode Discussion”