No
20%
Meh
25%

Total votes: 60
Ouroboros

Re: [2x13] Tiny Episode Discussion

Postby Ouroboros » Wed Feb 13, 2013 9:40 am

mysticalflute wrote:Regina was really Regina in this one, not Cora in disguise. In case anyone was wondering:

Tority Prism ‏@TorityPrism

@DJKidsparkle Actually central time finishes at the same time as Eastern time. Was that really supposed to be Regina and not Cora in 2x13?
Expand

10 Feb Kalinda Vazquez Kalinda Vazquez ‏@DJKidsparkle

@TorityPrism Yup! Regina was really Regina in this one! Also clearly I am time zone illiterate...

Kalinda helped write the episode.

Aw, I wish they had left it a mystery for a least an episode...
Spoiler:
Also a fan of Grimm. Find me here under this profile:
grimmforum.com
Like fics? I've got some:
TheWormThatTurns @ fanfiction.net

Belleflower

Postby Belleflower » Wed Feb 13, 2013 11:29 am

Ouroboros wrote:
mysticalflute wrote:Regina was really Regina in this one, not Cora in disguise. In case anyone was wondering:

Tority Prism ‏@TorityPrism

@DJKidsparkle Actually central time finishes at the same time as Eastern time. Was that really supposed to be Regina and not Cora in 2x13?
Expand

10 Feb Kalinda Vazquez Kalinda Vazquez ‏@DJKidsparkle

@TorityPrism Yup! Regina was really Regina in this one! Also clearly I am time zone illiterate...

Kalinda helped write the episode.

Aw, I wish they had left it a mystery for a least an episode...

Why? There was no mystery to be solved. It would have ended in a let down. It was always Regina, so no one would have been surprised.
♥ Team Dearie | Team Rumbelle | Team Beauty | Team Clan Charming | Team Snowing | Team Mad Hatter | Team Neal Cassady ♥
Most_Desperate_Hour

Postby Most_Desperate_Hour » Wed Feb 13, 2013 11:36 am

I'm not exactly sure why people thought Cora was disguised as Regina. I didn't get that vibe at all. But I guess it doesn't matter since it was never Cora to begin with...
"It's the most wonderful and amazing thing in the world. Love is hope. It fills our dreams. And if you're in it, you need to enjoy it because love doesn't always last forever. Now, go find your love. Find your hope. Find your dreams" ~ Belle
Avistew

Postby Avistew » Wed Feb 13, 2013 1:00 pm

I don't know how Milah felt towards Hook (although I think she loved him. She did risk and lose her life for him, while he had lied about her being dead so she would have been in no danger), but I have no doubt Hook loved Milah.

Not only was he willing to have a duel with Rumple rather than tell him Milah was alive (for fear he'd hurt her, is how I interpreted it) even though Rumple was definitely much powerful, but what really sold it for me was when he talked about how he didn't destroy the shawl. How he wanted to, but couldn't bring himself to do it, because she made it.
That's when I was 100% sure his love was genuine and still strong. It wasn't just about spite and hatred of Rumple, he had genuinely strong feelings for her, and could never get over the fact that she was dead. Even though it's been hundreds of years.
Heidirs

Postby Heidirs » Wed Feb 13, 2013 1:42 pm

I really don't get the "everything is Cora in disguise" vibe that seems to go through the fandom almost every time there's a new episode. :roll:
Avistew

Postby Avistew » Wed Feb 13, 2013 4:19 pm

The reason I suspected it might be Cora was because she wasn't anywhere to be seen in the episode. She has impersonated Regina before, and I thought she was keeping on that theme, and without seeing both Cora and Regina in the same place, and since Cora has been trying to turn everyone against Regina and Regina against everyone...

Not to mention Cora also impersonated Henry, so I thought she might have been trying to get him while pretending to be Regina.

I'm still not sure what her intentions are, she says she just wants to be with her daughter and part of me believes her, but another part thinks she's been cruel and deceitful before, and she could have another plan right now, and be going right behind Regina's back while pretending to be on her side.
Wolven Voltage

Postby Wolven Voltage » Wed Feb 13, 2013 4:43 pm

Happy endings for Tiny! Yay!
Official fan girl of Storybrooke's Doctor

Heidirs

Postby Heidirs » Thu Feb 14, 2013 2:13 am

^I don't think Regina is at the point where she can blame her mother for everything and realize she was wrong to blame Snow. I think there's a lot of psychological healing that has to go on there first.
Ouroboros

Postby Ouroboros » Thu Feb 14, 2013 5:18 am

Heidirs wrote:I really don't get the "everything is Cora in disguise" vibe that seems to go through the fandom almost every time there's a new episode. :roll:

Probably because she's a shapeshifter. If an element like that is going to be introduced, people will expect it to be used more than once. It's inevitable. See also: BSG fandom.

As to why I didn't want it to be Regina the whole time, I was disappointed she is genuinely working with Cora. (And yes, grasping at straws. I know my weaknesses, lol.)

Wolven Voltage wrote:Happy endings for Tiny! Yay!

I love his character. So many LOST feels. (Hugo!) Cora, I'm going to quote Sawyer on this: "You harm as much as one hair on his curly head..."
Spoiler:
Also a fan of Grimm. Find me here under this profile:
grimmforum.com
Like fics? I've got some:
TheWormThatTurns @ fanfiction.net

Sandy

Postby Sandy » Thu Feb 14, 2013 6:54 pm

Yep the shape shifting thing has me all paranoid. Though I know Regina can shape shift as well and if these two have this ability I am betting Gold has it too. It’s just that Cora has used it on multiple occasions. She has made herself look like Lancelot, Regina, and Henry. In 6 of the episodes she has appeared in this season she has used her shape shifting ability in 3 of them.

Which has me curious. Someone else mentioned this too. How can anyone protect anything from Cora if she can make herself look like your closest friend or family member. They do really need to come up with a system of making sure everyone is who they really are. This is what they did in Harry Potter. You ask a question that only that person would know the answer to (and yourself of course).
Love, like a delicate flame and once it's gone, it's gone forever. - Mr. Gold
CTrent29

Postby CTrent29 » Thu Feb 14, 2013 8:41 pm

As to why I didn't want it to be Regina the whole time, I was disappointed she is genuinely working with Cora. (And yes, grasping at straws. I know my weaknesses, lol.)

Actually, I'm not that surprised. Regina was bound to encounter a setback in one form or the other.
Snow White

Postby Snow White » Fri Feb 15, 2013 8:00 am

I don't like this reunite Regina and Cora made. It was more interesting when they were againts each other.
-There's someone out there for me. Someone I love very much, and I will not lose him-
Avistew

Postby Avistew » Fri Feb 15, 2013 8:07 am

I tell myself that Regina realises Cora is going to try and ruin her life until she cooperates, so she's cooperating, but still against Cora... but at a stage where she can still be convinced either way. In other words, if the good guys are too bad to her she might join Cora for good, but if they help her and since she doesn't trust Cora, she'll set her up...

That's what I'm hoping at least. It's much more interesting that way.
Heidirs

Postby Heidirs » Fri Feb 15, 2013 12:56 pm

I'm waiting for Cora for make some kind of mistake, something that endangers Henry. And then Regina and her will at odds again. That's what I'm hoping for anyway.
Sandy

Postby Sandy » Fri Feb 15, 2013 3:12 pm

Was reading a fanfic and it brought an interesting idea to my head. What if Gold HAD forgotten something(s) when he removed the shawl? Not who he is and that he's looking for Bae obviously but something(s) else that he isn't aware of and putting the shawl back on just stopped him from continuing to lose memories of who he really is and his past?
Love, like a delicate flame and once it's gone, it's gone forever. - Mr. Gold
Avistew

Postby Avistew » Fri Feb 15, 2013 4:42 pm

Man... I hop he didn't forget about Belle :(
CTrent29

Postby CTrent29 » Fri Feb 15, 2013 5:31 pm

I tell myself that Regina realises Cora is going to try and ruin her life until she cooperates, so she's cooperating, but still against Cora... but at a stage where she can still be convinced either way. In other words, if the good guys are too bad to her she might join Cora for good, but if they help her and since she doesn't trust Cora, she'll set her up...

I don't see Cora deliberately trying to ruin Regina's life. She loves Regina too much. I see Cora doing something she believes is good for Regina, but can end up ruining the latter's life.
Avistew

Postby Avistew » Fri Feb 15, 2013 7:04 pm

I meant like when she tried to get everyone against Regina so that she would be lonely and have only her (Cora) to comfort her. While I'm sure she thought the ends justified the means, she was definitely trying to make Regina miserable, probably to "open her eyes" in her mind.
CTrent29

Postby CTrent29 » Sun Jun 28, 2015 5:13 am

Why did Emma take Henry with her and Rumpelstiltskin to New York? Why? It wasn't necessary. And Henry was still in school. Regardless of legal guardianship, what was the purpose of allowing Henry to skip school so that he could accompany Emma on a trip to New York that as far as anyone knew, had nothing to do with him?
The Wiz of Oz

Postby The Wiz of Oz » Sun Jun 28, 2015 8:05 am

There wasnt anything exactly legal about Regina adopting Henry. Emma not going to let Henry be around crazy Cora. Let's not forget Regina let Tiny loose on the town and made him a giant again. so at that moment she isnt in position be a parent.
how you know Henry missed any school? there could have been teacher planning day. Spring break. or a federal holiday. you cant proved he skipped school to go to NYC
The Great and Power Wiz of OZ

Return to “Episode Discussion”