[6x11] Tougher Than The Rest Discussion

Discuss and rate Once Upon a Time episodes

Did you like [6x11] Tougher Than The Rest?

Poll runs till Sat Dec 01, 2018 1:33 am

Yes
100%
No
No votes
Meh
No votes

Total votes: 5
The Wiz of Oz

[6x11] Tougher Than The Rest Discussion

Postby The Wiz of Oz » Mon Mar 06, 2017 1:33 am

What did you think of [6x11] Tougher Than The Rest?

Please use the hide tag if you discuss future episodes
The Great and Power Wiz of OZ
facelesscreature

Re: [6x11] Tougher Than The Rest Discussion

Postby facelesscreature » Mon Mar 06, 2017 2:24 am

It's finally back!

I liked this episode a lot.
It played out exactly like I imagined with Emma beating Gideon for now. Obviously, her vision will still come true later though.

I hope Gideon is more layered than he currently is. Why would killing Emma make him the Savior? They haven't established what exactly makes a Savior yet. I think he is lying about his real motive, and he is working with the Black Fairy somehow.

The wish realm stuff was nice. I thought WR Hook was funny. I guess WR Belle is dead?
I honestly thought we were going to see WR Regina though. Didn't the showrunners confirm this?

WR Robin seems "off" somewhat too. I understand wanting to avoid capture in the WR, but he must have an agenda to suddenly trust everyone and leave his entire realm with no hope of going back. Then again, I might just be overthinking it.

Overall, I'm glad the hiatus is over.
The Wiz of Oz

Postby The Wiz of Oz » Mon Mar 06, 2017 3:20 am

Man I'm so glad this show is back!
I really thought Emma got her name from a family. It's nice we got the story behind the last name.
Young August helping Emma come up with name was priceless.
Speaking of August I like the wished version of him. So glad we got to see our August in this episode too. Emma and August best friends forever!
I have a bad feeling if, "Pinocchio" doesn't destroy that wardrobe, we might see more unexpected guests in Storybrooke.
Am I glad Robin is back? Yes, but he's real. Bu I'm glad we are getting closure. I kinda sorta get why "Robin" didn't age, but why didn't The chief age in the Wish realm?!
"Rumple" found "Belle's" bones.. poor "Belle". No one thought to free her from the tower. shame.
"Hook" was too funny. old and out of shape. Emma please tell him!
So Gideon really think killing a hero will make him a hero? wake up kid. that's makes your a villain WTH did the black fairy (aka his grandmother) do to him? I cant wait to find out.
I was kinda surprise we saw the battle between Emma and Gideon so soon.
Overall great episode.
The Great and Power Wiz of OZ
Tachs

Postby Tachs » Tue Mar 07, 2017 1:41 am

Yay! Im glad to be back in Storybrook, ha!

I thought Hook in wish realm was funny. And real Hooks reaction to Robin talking about him in the wish realm, and the water thing.

I really hope Rumple and Belle end up back together. Belle is still really pissed though. But still rightly so. Rumple somehow all of a sudden seems sympathetic to his son, and seems to genuinely want to help him. Which is super weird.

Also speaking of Rumple, Rumple in the wish realm, what happened to the magic bean? I thought Rumple gave a magic bean to Emma and Regina?

facelesscreature wrote:I hope Gideon is more layered than he currently is. Why would killing Emma make him the Savior? They haven't established what exactly makes a Savior yet.

I thought it was someone who is a product of true love? I mean in Emma's case, makes since. But in Alladin's case? Idk? I mean who are Alladin's parents anyways?

But yeah still if that is true, then Gideon killing Emma wont do anything but make him a villain. I mean if Belle really was his inspiration to stay good, in the face of evil. He must have got it wrong somehow, cause Belle wouldn't kill a person just to help herself. No way.

Also Gideon broke the clock face in the clock tower. Isn't Storybrook's time connected to the clock tower? I mean I suppose the gears still are functioning...but...I still am wanting to know how this will effect things, if at all.
NickyHelp

Postby NickyHelp » Thu Mar 09, 2017 3:48 pm

Even though this is not our Pinocchio/August, we finally got to see what he looks like in adult fairytale clothes. Just like we saw how Baelfire dresses in adult fairytale clothes and Lily as well as a black knight (even though it wasn't real).
PunkMaister

Postby PunkMaister » Sun Mar 12, 2017 11:55 pm

So they finally address the multiverse alternate universes calling the realm they returned from as such even technically that's what all realms are. Very nice episode love that Robin is back although an alternate version of him.

Return to “Episode Discussion”