NickyHelp

Re: [6x14] Page 23 Discussion

Postby NickyHelp » Mon Mar 27, 2017 2:16 am

Nice.
facelesscreature

Postby facelesscreature » Mon Mar 27, 2017 10:12 am

I really liked this episode.
The EQ finally got her happy ending in the wish realm. I guess this means the EQ won't be back this season?

Also, those CaptainSwan feels. I wonder if Gideon keeping Hook away from Emma somehow makes her magic unreliable again?

I'm I the only one that notices everything gets stolen from Rumple this season? The genie lamp, Beowulf's sword, a magic wand, the magic shears, and also the pregnancy potion have all been stolen from Rumple this season. He has to get some of these back at some point, right?
NickyHelp

Postby NickyHelp » Mon Mar 27, 2017 3:53 pm

[quote="facelesscreature"]

Also, those CaptainSwan feels. I wonder if Gideon keeping Hook away from Emma somehow makes her magic unreliable again?
quote]No, most likely so he won't intervere with his plans. I can't help shake the feeling that Gideon might end up killing some other regular instead of Emma (if someone alters her destiny).
Tachs

Postby Tachs » Wed Mar 29, 2017 2:25 am

I really liked this episode. It closes a lot, yet brings a lot of questions.

First, Emma and Hook. Emma was mad that Hook was gonna burn away that memory?

I don't really understand why? I mean it kills me that Hook still hasn't told Snow, and Charming yet. Now Emma knows, and she gave him back the ring, because Hook can't forgive himself? Or what? I just really didn't get that whole scene. I mean I know he has a lot of trouble forgiving himself, and he needs to. But giving him back the ring, because of that? Like what?

Also he was gonna run away to his half brother, and Captian Nemo. I was like, oh they are still here? Where are they going anyways? Also since there is no curse, can anyone just leave Storybrook and it won't matter?

So yeah. I totally called this with Regina and the Evil Queen. I knew it. She had to learn to love herself. I thought they would hug and then magically be one person again though. Which didn't happen. But I was still right about the self love thing.

This is also a lesson Hook needs to learn. To love himself. It's amazing how the writers take these characters and connect their story lines like that.

Plus what did the Evil Queen think the shears would do anyways? If you destroy one, you destroy yourself, right? I mean what happened to that?

Then there is the wish realm. I totally don't get it. Like Regina killed Snow and Charming, in the wish realm right? So Henry in the wish realm was looking for her. To get revenge for his grand parents death. So now the Evil Queen is in the wish realm, and all that is just like...not mattering? Also wasn't Robin in trouble in the wish realm, and now that just doesn't matter too? Like really writers?

Also what about the curse on Snow and Charming? I think Regina said that the Evil Queen told her everything she knows about it. But what does that mean? That doesn't totally mean she knows the cure. So yeah.

I also hate that Hook is now trapped on the Nautilus. Emma will not know this at all. Just that he is gone. Who knows where, and for how long.
NickyHelp

Postby NickyHelp » Wed Mar 29, 2017 4:56 am

Tachs wrote:I really liked this episode. It closes a lot, yet brings a lot of questions.

Also what about the curse on Snow and Charming? I think Regina said that the Evil Queen told her everything she knows about it. But what does that mean? That doesn't totally mean she knows the cure. So yeah.
It would seem that the Queen did mention some kind of cure. But she informed it won't be easy. But I wonder if the cure would work or that something else in the end would free them from their curse (like a tl kiss from Emma). I mean after all in s1, they thought they can get this magic love spell to wake Henry from his first sleeping curse, but instead, he ended up being freed by TL Kiss by Emma.
facelesscreature

Postby facelesscreature » Wed Mar 29, 2017 6:01 pm

I guess when Henry wrote "a fresh start" for the EQ he somehow magically fixed every problem in the WR?

I'm assuming WR Henry and the sheriff of Nottingham won't remember thier missions involving the EQ and Robin. Also, this probably erased everyone's memory of the EQ in the WR except for Robin.

Return to “Episode Discussion”