No
No votes
Meh
17%

Total votes: 6
The Wiz of Oz

[6x15] A Wondrous Place Discussion

Postby The Wiz of Oz » Sun Apr 02, 2017 11:26 pm

What did you think of [6x15] A Wondrous Place?

Please use the hide tag if you discuss future episodes
The Great and Power Wiz of OZ
The Wiz of Oz

Re: [6x15] A Wondrous Place Discussion

Postby The Wiz of Oz » Mon Apr 03, 2017 1:10 am

Some will see this as a "filler" but I LOVED IT!
Ariel return YAY! Aladdin and Jasmine Returned DOUBLE YAY!
Jafar was a genie will basely acknowledge Once Upon a Time in Wonderland finally! TRIPLE YAY!
There is a question I have is when did Jasmine go to the Land of Untold Stories. and Also where did Ariel get that necklace.
I'm glad they are dragging out Hook returning to Storybrooke.
I'm so glad they didnt wait like 3 episodes for David to find out the truth. David seem like he was ready to fight Hook
Gideon is pissing me off, but I kinda like him.
Drunk Snow was too funny..
Great episode overall
The Great and Power Wiz of OZ
facelesscreature

Postby facelesscreature » Mon Apr 03, 2017 1:27 am

I loved this episode as well!

It was very Jasmine centric. It was nice seeing Ariel back as well. Where was Prince Eric in the present though? I must've forgot about what happened to him after S3.

Jafar is finally back! That reference to Wonderland was great. This sort of debunks my alternate timeline theory. I'm fine with it though. Also, Jafar isn't dead. He could potentially come back.

That TLK at the end really makes me think Emma will wake her parents. TLK's can literally do anything the plot requires at this point. I like it though.

Gideon is shaping up to be a great villain for Emma. Overall, I liked this episode.
NickyHelp

Postby NickyHelp » Mon Apr 03, 2017 2:55 am

facelesscreature wrote:I loved this episode as well!

It was very Jasmine centric. It was nice seeing Ariel back as well. Where was Prince Eric in the present though? I must've forgot about what happened to him after S3.

Jafar is finally back! That reference to Wonderland was great. This sort of debunks my alternate timeline theory. I'm fine with it though. Also, Jafar isn't dead. He could potentially come back.

That TLK at the end really makes me think Emma will wake her parents. TLK's can literally do anything the plot requires at this point. I like it though.

Gideon is shaping up to be a great villain for Emma. Overall, I liked this episode.

Yeah most likely they will be uncursed by Emma with TLK. Regina did inform that the Queen (serum) said there is some kind of cure, but it won't be easy. And now, I am not sure if they will be freed by it. Most likely Emma will be the one.
NickyHelp

Postby NickyHelp » Mon Apr 03, 2017 2:58 am

I am glad to see Genie Jafar as a reminder of what happened OUAT in Wonderland to those who seen it.

It was certainly thrilling and shocking that Eric was really Jafar impersonating the prince. The makers made it show Ariel finally reunites with her prince in the third season. And so far, Ariel made friends with 3 princesses. Time Chronologically speaking, first Snow, second Jasmine and finally Belle. But Snow seems to be my top favorite.

It looks like this was Nemo and Liam 2's last appearance.

Drunk Snow was funny. Especially how she challenged the vikings at the dart board game using knives instead of darts. It gave me the Bandit Snow White feeling.

I am glad that Snow didn't lie to her father about Hook being the murderor of Robert. And he seemd very angry at him for lying to him about it and didn't come to anybody.
Mjuingong

Postby Mjuingong » Sat Apr 08, 2017 3:38 am

I liked it; not least of all because:
1. I like Karen David (Jasmine)
2. I liked Snow in the barroom
3. I liked the way Jasmine beat Jafar
4. I like Ariel's appearance and actions

That Kraken was impressive. Not as much so as in some movies, but enough for the ep.

Return to “Episode Discussion”