[6x18] Where Bluebirds Fly Discussion

Discuss and rate Once Upon a Time episodes

Did you like [6x18] Where Bluebirds Fly?

Poll runs till Sat Jan 19, 2019 12:44 am

Yes
100%
No
No votes
Meh
No votes

Total votes: 4
The Wiz of Oz

[6x18] Where Bluebirds Fly Discussion

Postby The Wiz of Oz » Mon Apr 24, 2017 12:44 am

What did you think of [6x18] Where Bluebirds Fly ?

Please use the hide tag if you discuss future episodes
The Great and Power Wiz of OZ
facelesscreature

Re: [6x18] Where Bluebirds Fly Discussion

Postby facelesscreature » Mon Apr 24, 2017 1:28 am

I liked this episode.
The writers finally did something with Zelena this season! It was basically filler except for the last few minutes. I'm fine with it though because I love Zelena's character.

Zelena giving up her magic was pivotal for her character. I wonder why the Black Fairy didn't just use her own dark magic to power the crystals though? I guess she likes manipulating others so she feels less guilty.

Also, I love how Rumple had to trust the heroes this time. I wonder if he planned on keeping Blue dead/asleep? Maybe he doesn't want the truth about why he was abandoned.

Small issue: How did the Black Fairy plan for the Blue Fairy to be drained of magic? Her goal was to escape her realm by Gideon killing Emma. He failed to kill Emma; however, she was still freed from her realm. At no point did she say that she planned for the sword to be broken and then repaired by draining Blue's magic. If she did plan for this, then this must've meant she knew killing Emma wasn't necessary to be freed from her realm.

I can't wait for the CaptainSwan wedding/musical they have planned.
NickyHelp

Re: [6x18] Where Bluebirds Fly Discussion

Postby NickyHelp » Mon Apr 24, 2017 2:17 am

Well we finally get to see the Tin Man and how he turned into tin in this version. And we get to see the Lion and how he became a coward. I so had a hunch that the lion will be CGI just like: Wolf Red Riding Hood, Dragon Maleficent, Dragon Lily, Jiminy Cricket, Gus the Mouse and others such as the White Rabbit.

And Zelena mentioning Dorothy going to wake Stanum up? Oh but Dorothy can. Oh but she will. LOL

I hope we get to see Stanum with the Scarecrow and Lion again. Along with Dorothy and Toto.

Return to “Episode Discussion”