No
No votes
Meh
No votes

Total votes: 4
The Wiz of Oz

[6x19] The Black Fairy Discussion

Postby The Wiz of Oz » Mon May 01, 2017 12:07 am

What did you think of [6x19] The Black Fairy?

Please use the hide tag if you discuss future episodes
The Great and Power Wiz of OZ
The Wiz of Oz

Re: [6x19] The Black Fairy Discussion

Postby The Wiz of Oz » Mon May 01, 2017 1:11 am

First: this was one of the BEST episode in the series!
Rumple was a Savior? Wow. Fiona (aka the Black Fairy) was destine to kill Rumple? SHOCKER!
I'm kinda piss Malcolm was lied to about what happen to Fiona. He blame his son for her "death" which was a lie.
Watching this episode shows that Rumple is exactly like his mother. She choose power over her son. Rumple choose power over his son and family multiple times.
I hope Henry and Gideon don't get those traits. that needs to end with Rumple.
After watching, I'm sensing Rumple will die in the finale. I think he's playing Fiona and will die a hero.
I couldn't help but laugh watching Zelena make the crib, learn to drive that ugly car, and almost fell out of my seat when she hit the black fairy with her car.
I would really love to see more of the fairies background stories. More Tiger Lily, Blue, and Tinkerbell.
A+++++ work!
The Great and Power Wiz of OZ
Mjuingong

Postby Mjuingong » Mon May 01, 2017 1:20 am

Yes, this was a shocker-but an expected shocker-all the way.
By "expected shocker" I mean that somehow, someone, somewhere-nothing was going to be quite as it seemed-and we knew that.
I loved Zelena's comment about hitting someone, and Henry's "that wasn't so much a mission as a mishap".

I expect next week to be a real big surprise.

Say, for the poll, what does "like Black Fairy" mean?
facelesscreature

Postby facelesscreature » Mon May 01, 2017 1:32 am

This episode was fantastic!

Rumple was a savior?! It's poetic that Fiona became the villain she was trying to stop in the first place. The crescent moon scar made me think of Emma's tattoo and the parallels between saviors. It was good storytelling in my opinion.

I agree that the Zelena and Regina scenes were great. They are finally becoming closer as sisters.
I also agree that the fairy characters need more exposure. There is so much we don't know about them, and it would be great to see Blue's origins.

Also, the musical looks amazing!
PunkMaister

Postby PunkMaister » Thu May 04, 2017 11:54 pm

I loved this episode but why do they have to make Rumpel the betrayer yet again I hope he has an ace up his sleeve and not allow his bitch of a mother to win.
BTW I recently saw Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 and the dynamics of the relationship between Gamorah and Nebula were identical in many respects to that of Regina and Zelena so much so that I wonder if some of the OUAT writers penned the script for the Guardians sequel.

Return to “Episode Discussion”