[6x20] The Song In Your Heart Discussion

Discuss and rate Once Upon a Time episodes

Did you like [6x20] The Song In Your Heart?

Poll runs till Sat Feb 02, 2019 12:11 am

Yes
100%
No
No votes
Meh
No votes

Total votes: 6
The Wiz of Oz

[6x20] The Song In Your Heart Discussion

Postby The Wiz of Oz » Mon May 08, 2017 12:11 am

What did you think of [6x20] The Song In Your Heart?

Please use the hide tag if you discuss future episodes
The Great and Power Wiz of OZ
facelesscreature

Re: [6x20] The Song In Your Heart Discussion

Postby facelesscreature » Mon May 08, 2017 1:26 am

This episode was either amazing or terrible depending on if a person likes musicals. Luckily for me, I loved it!

I would have to say Regina's song was my favorite.
Everyone else's songs were also great too. Especially Emma's song.

As for flaws/continuity issues: (nitpicking)
Was it every shown the Blue Fairy being rescued? She just magically showed up at the wedding without any context as to what happened to her. Either Fiona let her go, or Emma's song possibly freed her?

Also, I guess Snow and David's meeting with Hook was forgotten after their songs were stolen. It would raise continuity problems if Snowing knew about Hook before Emma was born.
Which reminds me, was there a cut scene with Hook and Rumple? He got Snowing into the EQ's castle, so did he ever have another confrontation with Rumple? This wasn't explained.

I'm guessing Fiona's curse doesn't require crushing a heart? This must mean it isn't the dark curse. I wonder what the new curse does?

Overall, a great episode that gave me S1 vibes. It looks like the finale will also.
PunkMaister

Re: [6x20] The Song In Your Heart Discussion

Postby PunkMaister » Mon May 08, 2017 3:00 am

facelesscreature wrote:This episode was either amazing or terrible depending on if a person likes musicals. Luckily for me, I loved it!
I liked it too I had previously seen The Flash Musical episode and it had almost the same vibe to it but great none the less.

facelesscreature wrote:TI would have to say Regina's song was my favorite.
Everyone else's songs were also great too. Especially Emma's song.
Regina was hard rocking all the way is too bad the vocalist of Queen is no longer alive imagine him and her singing. :D

facelesscreature wrote:TAs for flaws/continuity issues: (nitpicking)
Was it every shown the Blue Fairy being rescued? She just magically showed up at the wedding without any context as to what happened to her. Either Fiona let her go, or Emma's song possibly freed her?

Yes that was a major plothole/oversight on their part.

facelesscreature wrote:TAlso, I guess Snow and David's meeting with Hook was forgotten after their songs were stolen. It would raise continuity problems if Snowing knew about Hook before Emma was born.
Which reminds me, was there a cut scene with Hook and Rumple? He got Snowing into the EQ's castle, so did he ever have another confrontation with Rumple? This wasn't explained.

I'm guessing Fiona's curse doesn't require crushing a heart? This must mean it isn't the dark curse. I wonder what the new curse does?

Overall, a great episode that gave me S1 vibes. It looks like the finale will also.

About that it seems they are taking cues from The Flash and Dr Who as this curse is supposed to destroy all realms in short the entire multiverse except the dark realm where BF resides.
But yes basically the same we saw with Zoom in The Flash last season, One has to ask what did the multiverse did to this villains that now they always seem to want to destroy it. Oh and Davos in Dr Who.

Return to “Episode Discussion”