No
No votes
Meh
No votes

Total votes: 2
The Wiz of Oz

[7x02] A Pirates Life Discussion

Postby The Wiz of Oz » Sun Oct 15, 2017 3:23 am

What did you think of [7x01] A Pirates Life?

Please use the hide tag if you discuss future episodes
The Great and Power Wiz of OZ
facelesscreature

Re: [7x02] A Pirates Life Discussion

Postby facelesscreature » Sun Oct 15, 2017 4:05 pm

So far, I'm liking this season more than the last.

Emma's last appearance was heartbreaking. I'm wondering why Emma's bug is apart of new troll bridge? Maybe she was on her way to Hyperion heights and was caught up in the new curse?

WR Hook was also great to see again. With him being a main character this season, it raises so many questions:
Who is WR Hook's daughter?
Who's the mother of the child?
How did WR Hook lose his hand?

It looks like Rumple is definitely still a villain this season. I was dissatisfied with his character in the S6 finale. I'm glad his motives still seem sinister this season.

Regina is still as awesome as ever. Nothing more I can say about that.

Overall, I like where this season's going.
NickyHelp

Postby NickyHelp » Sun Oct 15, 2017 6:05 pm

facelesscreature wrote:So far, I'm liking this season more than the last.

Emma's last appearance was heartbreaking. I'm wondering why Emma's bug is apart of new troll bridge? Maybe she was on her way to Hyperion heights and was caught up in the new curse?

WR Hook was also great to see again. With him being a main character this season, it raises so many questions:

It looks like Rumple is definitely still a villain this season. I was dissatisfied with his character in the S6 finale. I'm glad his motives still seem sinister this season.

Didn't you notice the conversation between Regina and Hook? I am not sure if that was Emma we saw. I mean her appearing after they appeared earlier without her through a portal? I mean Hook lied to Henry about her when saying to Regina: “If he knew what really happened, he’d drop everything and come back. She wants to let him get on with his life.”

That doesn't sound pregnant related. And what Henry revealed was he would not drop everything to come back just cause of a pregnancy. It sounds bad. There must be more to it.

And someone asked Adam on Twitter how he didn't actually explain Emma’s absence for the rest of the season and he responded that it would all make sense by the end of the season. Adam seemed to have hinted there is more to this mystery saying: “We’re fully aware that NOT seeing Emma needs to make sense logically given her character and who she is.” Is there more there?
NickyHelp

Postby NickyHelp » Mon Oct 16, 2017 6:52 pm

facelesscreature wrote:So far, I'm liking this season more than the last.

They seem to have left an opening for Emma to return. That hardly feels or looks like an emotional curtain call. It is possible that Jennifer might not be honest. Looks more like a emotional curtain call for the CS crap (and that episode sank lower than CS episodes like the wedding one). And Hook mentioned to Regina "What really happened". It might seem possible that that is not our Emma we saw in the forest. He must be hiding something else. Adam spoiled that it will be clear later this season, and might reveal what really happened to Emma possibly.

Return to “Episode Discussion”