[2x16] The Miller's Daughter Spoilers

Once Upon a Time spoilers for seasons 1-2.
User avatar
*RegalDearie*
Posts: 785
Joined: Mon Oct 01, 2012 1:53 pm

Re: [2x16] The Miller's Daughter

Postby *RegalDearie* » Thu Mar 07, 2013 11:27 pm

I still haven't come down from Cloud 9 after watching that Rumbelle clip. :D

Skin Deep wrote:Yeah, I don't know who else it could possibly be. If the OUAT Facebook page is saying it's between Rumpel and Cora, then it's clearly going to be Cora. There have been way too many behind the scene photos of Robert Carlyle filming with Emilie de Ravin and the rest of the cast for it to be him. Even today, there were photos of him filming with Regina, Neal and Henry released online. It's got to be Cora.

I agree. Cora's a goner.
"You're a beautiful woman who loved an ugly man. Really, really loved me." - Mr. Gold
"How could I blame the one I love most? The only one to stand by me, to the end." - Regina
HappyEndings

Re: [2x16] The Miller's Daughter

Postby HappyEndings » Thu Mar 07, 2013 11:52 pm

Twitter chats this Sunday, with Ginny, Josh, Meghan and Jane

It's been awhile since the cast participated in a twitter chat during the airing of an episode.

JOIN STARS FROM ABC’S SUNDAY NIGHT LINEUP IN LIVE TWITTER CHATS

Please note: The ET and PT designations indicate whether the Tweet session will accompany the East or West Coast telecast of the show; for shows with neither designation, that information is still TBD)

Sunday, March 10, 8:00-9:00 p.m.

“Once Upon A Time,” @OnceABC, #OneWillDie

Follow:

Ginnifer Goodwin, @ginnygoodwin (PT)
Josh Dallas, @joshdallas (PT)
Meghan Ohry, @meghanrory (PT)
Jane Espenson (Writer), @JaneEspenson (PT and ET)
Last edited by HappyEndings on Fri Mar 08, 2013 12:06 am, edited 2 times in total.
User avatar
Belleflower
Posts: 1961
Joined: Mon Oct 01, 2012 1:18 pm

Re: [2x16] The Miller's Daughter

Postby Belleflower » Thu Mar 07, 2013 11:56 pm

^Cool! :D Thank you for posting! :hug:
♥ Team Dearie | Team Rumbelle | Team Beauty | Team Clan Charming | Team Snowing | Team Mad Hatter | Team Neal Cassady ♥
aeverett
Posts: 446
Joined: Thu May 24, 2012 8:08 am

Re: [2x16] The Miller's Daughter

Postby aeverett » Fri Mar 08, 2013 1:52 am

MapiyaHuyana wrote:
liolet wrote:I don't get why Rumpel can't just heal himself once they're back in Storybrooke ??? :shrug2:


I think he is too weak to do that. His powers are fading.

Or Cora is preventing it with the dagger. Remember, if Rumple heals himself, he can fight back when Cora moves in for the kill. If he's weak, he's an easy target, and if he dies before she can get his power, then nobody else has it either. By default she's the most powerful dark magic user.
User avatar
*RegalDearie*
Posts: 785
Joined: Mon Oct 01, 2012 1:53 pm

Re: [2x16] The Miller's Daughter

Postby *RegalDearie* » Fri Mar 08, 2013 2:00 am

aeverett wrote:
MapiyaHuyana wrote:
liolet wrote:I don't get why Rumpel can't just heal himself once they're back in Storybrooke ??? :shrug2:


I think he is too weak to do that. His powers are fading.

Or Cora is preventing it with the dagger. Remember, if Rumple heals himself, he can fight back when Cora moves in for the kill. If he's weak, he's an easy target, and if he dies before she can get his power, then nobody else has it either. By default she's the most powerful dark magic user.

Cool theory. I never even considered that as a possibility.
"You're a beautiful woman who loved an ugly man. Really, really loved me." - Mr. Gold
"How could I blame the one I love most? The only one to stand by me, to the end." - Regina
User avatar
yaghan
Posts: 6
Joined: Fri Mar 08, 2013 3:21 am
Location: Nova Scotia, Canada.

Re: [2x16] The Miller's Daughter

Postby yaghan » Fri Mar 08, 2013 3:43 am

To the Rumple not being able to heal himself here is what I think:
The poison in Hook's um Hook...is special -derpherp- since he obviously knew he couldn't kill Rumple with anything normal other than his dagger which I think even Hook would know is very hard to obtain he had to find another way to somehow ensure he could kill Rumple without the dagger thus enhancing his Hook with special poison also probably either found this in of the lands he visited or perhaps it might have been Cora herself who has created the poison or Regina. Either way poison is special thus why Rumple cannot auto heal himself. My thoughts are with Cora probably knew that if Hook were to do this it would have given her an upper hand because now he is weak so yeah. No auto heal for that one. WHERE'S THAT LAKE WATER WHEN YOU NEED IT?! (probably in the shop)
Avatar credit too cartoonjessie.tumblr.com
aeverett
Posts: 446
Joined: Thu May 24, 2012 8:08 am

Re: [2x16] The Miller's Daughter

Postby aeverett » Fri Mar 08, 2013 3:51 am

mysticalflute wrote:Daniel was a dead man walking. It wasn't Snow's fault. CORA manipulated EVERYTHING. Snow wanted Regina's happiness - and she makes it clear when she'd rather see Regina happy with Daniel than unhappy with Leopold. Snow is more than willing to tell Leopold that Regina would rather be with Daniel, but Regina makes her keep quiet until Cora manipulates Snow by talking about a mother's love - which is something Snow was without and craved and didn't want to see Regina lack either.

Doesn't matter what Snow's intention was. What matters is the effect. The end result of Snow's mistep was the death of a good man and Regina's happy ending being forever taken away from her. If Eva costs Cora as much long term than it's not petty, it's the revenge of the heartbroken. So far it just looks like Eva played mean girl pranks on Cora, but we haven't seen the episode so it could be worse.
User avatar
yaghan
Posts: 6
Joined: Fri Mar 08, 2013 3:21 am
Location: Nova Scotia, Canada.

Re: [2x16] The Miller's Daughter

Postby yaghan » Fri Mar 08, 2013 3:55 am

aeverett wrote:
mysticalflute wrote:Daniel was a dead man walking. It wasn't Snow's fault. CORA manipulated EVERYTHING. Snow wanted Regina's happiness - and she makes it clear when she'd rather see Regina happy with Daniel than unhappy with Leopold. Snow is more than willing to tell Leopold that Regina would rather be with Daniel, but Regina makes her keep quiet until Cora manipulates Snow by talking about a mother's love - which is something Snow was without and craved and didn't want to see Regina lack either.

Doesn't matter what Snow's intention was. What matters is the effect. The end result of Snow's mistep was the death of a good man and Regina's happy ending being forever taken away from her. If Eva costs Cora as much long term than it's not petty, it's the revenge of the heartbroken. So far it just looks like Eva played mean girl pranks on Cora, but we haven't seen the episode so it could be worse.

I'm not defending Cora in any sort of way and as much as I dislike her and like Rumple, I think it's safe to say that for the start of the manipulation streak and bending everything it started with Rumple finding Nealfire at whatever cost he had, so if you think about it, it was Rumple behind really -everything- since he took the Seer's power, I'm sure he was aware he had to get to Cora to get to Regina to get to Storybrook to get to Nealfire, so yeah that.
Avatar credit too cartoonjessie.tumblr.com
User avatar
Dark Romantic
Posts: 150
Joined: Fri Apr 27, 2012 9:07 am

Re: [2x16] The Miller's Daughter

Postby Dark Romantic » Fri Mar 08, 2013 3:57 am

Caroline wrote:Sneak peek 4 (I think this one is for the Rumbellers)

Edit to add
WARNING: Rumbellers be ready to have A LOT of feelings

http://www.spoilertv.com/2013/03/once-u ... _3646.html

Spoiler:

OH. MY. GOD. This scene is all kinds of perfect! I love that he called her a hero and reminded her of all her accomplishments. Ugh, too freaking sweet. :heart:

I think the main reason why Mr. Gold isn't able to heal himself is because his powers are draining. His name is slowly fading from the dagger, so his powers are fading along with it.

I can't wait to see this episode. The sneak peeks are amazing and it looks like the writers are going to deliver plenty of feels this Sunday. ARGH!!! FEELINGS!!! :x
BelleღRumpelstilskin
The Beauty and the Beast
"Love is the most powerful magic in the world."
"All you'll have is an empty heart and a chipped cup."
Hazel
Posts: 1
Joined: Fri Mar 08, 2013 5:52 am

Re: [2x16] The Miller's Daughter

Postby Hazel » Fri Mar 08, 2013 6:03 am

I'm loving the 5th sneak peek! The only thing I didn't like about Rumpel's speech was how he claimed that Belle is the only person who has ever made him want to be the best version of himself...right in front of his son?? What a slap in the face for Neal/Bae.
ladymoiraine
Posts: 609
Joined: Thu Jan 03, 2013 8:57 am
Location: Paris, France

Re: [2x16] The Miller's Daughter

Postby ladymoiraine » Fri Mar 08, 2013 12:09 pm

User avatar
Most_Desperate_Hour
Posts: 87
Joined: Tue May 29, 2012 10:16 pm

Re: [2x16] The Miller's Daughter

Postby Most_Desperate_Hour » Fri Mar 08, 2013 3:53 pm

Oh WOW!!! That sneak peek with Mr. Gold and Belle blew me away. I loved it! It was really sweet of him to call her a hero and remind her of all the wonderful things she did in the past. Hopefully, this is the start of her gaining her memory back and falling back in love with Rumpel. I can't wait to see her next character centric episode and witness how her story plays out.

Ok, so who's dying? I've got 4 theories:

1. No one. It'll be another Cricket Game situation when the media hypes up someone's death, but it turns out to be a trick.

2. Cora. The actress' name has gone missing from the casting lists of future episodes and thanks to the introduction of the candle, I think Snow will trade her life in return for the life of a loved one.

3. Rumpel/Gold. However, it won't be a real death. There's the possibility that Gold will come close to death, but then Nealfire will jump in and use the candle, thus killing Cora in the process.

4. Dr. Whale, Grumpy or Granny. None of these characters play a significant role in the overall plot, so having them killed off would not ruin the story. But it would definitely deliver a big enough shock factor to upset the audience.

Wow, I just realized that 2 of my theories has the same person dying in them. Sorry Cora. :lol:
"It's the most wonderful and amazing thing in the world. Love is hope. It fills our dreams. And if you're in it, you need to enjoy it because love doesn't always last forever. Now, go find your love. Find your hope. Find your dreams" ~ Belle
ladymoiraine
Posts: 609
Joined: Thu Jan 03, 2013 8:57 am
Location: Paris, France

Re: [2x16] The Miller's Daughter

Postby ladymoiraine » Fri Mar 08, 2013 4:02 pm

Most_Desperate_Hour wrote:
2. Cora. The actress' name has gone missing from the casting lists of future episodes and thanks to the introduction of the candle, I think Snow will trade her life in return for the life of a loved one.


Yes I think also that maybe Cora will die from the candle in exchange of Emma or Henry.
User avatar
Belleflower
Posts: 1961
Joined: Mon Oct 01, 2012 1:18 pm

Re: [2x16] The Miller's Daughter

Postby Belleflower » Fri Mar 08, 2013 4:07 pm

ladymoiraine wrote:Interesting article:
http://www.examiner.com/article/once-up ... f-season-2

Thanks for the article. :D It'll be interesting to see more of Cora's backstory and her rise to power. She managed to rise to the throne, but as we saw in The Stable Boy, she was no longer living as a queen. So something bad must have happened to cause her to lose the throne.
♥ Team Dearie | Team Rumbelle | Team Beauty | Team Clan Charming | Team Snowing | Team Mad Hatter | Team Neal Cassady ♥
mindygirl
Posts: 149
Joined: Mon Oct 01, 2012 2:54 pm

Re: [2x16] The Miller's Daughter

Postby mindygirl » Fri Mar 08, 2013 4:07 pm

My God this post is exhausting. I can't imagine what the episode discussion will be like. :D
User avatar
*RegalDearie*
Posts: 785
Joined: Mon Oct 01, 2012 1:53 pm

Re: [2x16] The Miller's Daughter

Postby *RegalDearie* » Fri Mar 08, 2013 4:11 pm

Belleflower wrote:
ladymoiraine wrote:Interesting article:
http://www.examiner.com/article/once-up ... f-season-2

Thanks for the article. :D It'll be interesting to see more of Cora's backstory and her rise to power. She managed to rise to the throne, but as we saw in The Stable Boy, she was no longer living as a queen. So something bad must have happened to cause her to lose the throne.

Yeah, I think you're right. In this week's episode, we'll see how young Cora gained the royal throne, but next season, we'll probably see how she lost it.

We'll probably also see how she learned magic. I'd like to say that she leared it all from Rumpel, but spoilers suggest that Cora and Rumpel part ways at the end of this episode. So, maybe she didn't gain all of her knowledge about magic from Rumpel.
"You're a beautiful woman who loved an ugly man. Really, really loved me." - Mr. Gold
"How could I blame the one I love most? The only one to stand by me, to the end." - Regina
User avatar
Ouroboros
Posts: 1934
Joined: Wed Feb 22, 2012 6:13 am
Location: Not not kissing Emma Swan.
Contact:

Re: [2x16] The Miller's Daughter

Postby Ouroboros » Fri Mar 08, 2013 4:31 pm

From that one sneak peek trailer (the one with Cora trying on her wedding dress), it seemed like Rum and Cora were genuinely into each other at one point. It could have been one-sided or just a fling, too, but that wasn't the vibe I got.

Whatever the case is, this should be an interesting episode.

It also pleases me immensely that Gold might need to, someday, potentially tell Belle that he 'dated' Cora. And, you know, maaaaaybe taught her some dark magic. And then taught Regina as well. Acts which didn't backfire years later. Nope.
Spoiler:
Also a fan of Grimm. Find me here under this profile:
grimmforum.com
Like fics? I've got some:
TheWormThatTurns @ fanfiction.net

Image
User avatar
Belleflower
Posts: 1961
Joined: Mon Oct 01, 2012 1:18 pm

Re: [2x16] The Miller's Daughter

Postby Belleflower » Fri Mar 08, 2013 4:32 pm

Ouroboros wrote:From that one sneak peek trailer (the one with Cora trying on her wedding dress), it seemed like Rum and Cora were genuinely into each other at one point. It could have been one-sided or just a fling, too, but that wasn't the vibe I got.

Whatever the case is, this should be an interesting episode.

It also pleases me immensely that Gold might need to, someday, potentially tell Belle that he 'dated' Cora. And, you know, maaaaaybe taught her some dark magic. And then taught Regina as well. Acts which didn't backfire years later. Nope.

I don't think she'll care that he dated Cora. Especially if she ends dying in this episode. :lol: And if Belle still loved him after everything else she found out about him, I highly doubt that him dating Cora and teaching Regina magic is going to bother her. She knows he created the curse and she even knows about Milha. I don't think it will change anything.
♥ Team Dearie | Team Rumbelle | Team Beauty | Team Clan Charming | Team Snowing | Team Mad Hatter | Team Neal Cassady ♥
User avatar
Most_Desperate_Hour
Posts: 87
Joined: Tue May 29, 2012 10:16 pm

Re: [2x16] The Miller's Daughter

Postby Most_Desperate_Hour » Fri Mar 08, 2013 4:35 pm

Belleflower wrote:
Ouroboros wrote:From that one sneak peek trailer (the one with Cora trying on her wedding dress), it seemed like Rum and Cora were genuinely into each other at one point. It could have been one-sided or just a fling, too, but that wasn't the vibe I got.

Whatever the case is, this should be an interesting episode.

It also pleases me immensely that Gold might need to, someday, potentially tell Belle that he 'dated' Cora. And, you know, maaaaaybe taught her some dark magic. And then taught Regina as well. Acts which didn't backfire years later. Nope.

I don't think she'll care that he dated Cora. Especially if she ends dying in this episode. :lol: And if Belle still loved him after everything else she found out about him, I highly doubt that him dating Cora and teaching Regina magic is going to bother her. She knows he created the curse and she even knows about Milha. I don't think it will change anything.

Pretty much this. Cora won't even factor into the story after this Sunday's episode airs.
"It's the most wonderful and amazing thing in the world. Love is hope. It fills our dreams. And if you're in it, you need to enjoy it because love doesn't always last forever. Now, go find your love. Find your hope. Find your dreams" ~ Belle
User avatar
*RegalDearie*
Posts: 785
Joined: Mon Oct 01, 2012 1:53 pm

Re: [2x16] The Miller's Daughter

Postby *RegalDearie* » Fri Mar 08, 2013 4:40 pm

Most_Desperate_Hour wrote:[Pretty much this. Cora won't even factor into the story after this Sunday's episode airs.

We can only hope. :lol:
"You're a beautiful woman who loved an ugly man. Really, really loved me." - Mr. Gold
"How could I blame the one I love most? The only one to stand by me, to the end." - Regina

Return to “Seasons 1-2 Spoilers”