[2x16] The Miller's Daughter Spoilers

Once Upon a Time spoilers for seasons 1-2.
ladymoiraine

Re: [2x16] The Miller's Daughter

Postby ladymoiraine » Fri Mar 08, 2013 4:53 pm

Belleflower wrote:
Ouroboros wrote:From that one sneak peek trailer (the one with Cora trying on her wedding dress), it seemed like Rum and Cora were genuinely into each other at one point. It could have been one-sided or just a fling, too, but that wasn't the vibe I got.

Whatever the case is, this should be an interesting episode.

It also pleases me immensely that Gold might need to, someday, potentially tell Belle that he 'dated' Cora. And, you know, maaaaaybe taught her some dark magic. And then taught Regina as well. Acts which didn't backfire years later. Nope.

I don't think she'll care that he dated Cora. Especially if she ends dying in this episode. :lol: And if Belle still loved him after everything else she found out about him, I highly doubt that him dating Cora and teaching Regina magic is going to bother her. She knows he created the curse and she even knows about Milha. I don't think it will change anything.

That's the problem with belle, no matter what Rumpel do, she doesn't care.
Ouroboros

Postby Ouroboros » Fri Mar 08, 2013 5:02 pm

Belleflower wrote:I don't think she'll care that he dated Cora. Especially if she ends dying in this episode. :lol: And if Belle still loved him after everything else she found out about him, I highly doubt that him dating Cora and teaching Regina magic is going to bother her. She knows he created the curse and she even knows about Milha. I don't think it will change anything.

Meh, I never said she'd care. I said that the idea he might tell Belle that was 'pleasing', i.e. amusing. Reading too much into my post, methinks.

ladymoiraine wrote:That's the problem with belle, no matter what Rumpel do, she doesn't care.

And there lies my problem with that whole relationship this season, one of the main reasons I dropped it like a hot rock.

Anywho, I can't wait to see Cora's story. The previews look really awesome.
Spoiler:
Also a fan of Grimm. Find me here under this profile:
grimmforum.com
Like fics? I've got some:
TheWormThatTurns @ fanfiction.net

Belle&Rumpel4Ever

Postby Belle&Rumpel4Ever » Fri Mar 08, 2013 5:03 pm

OMG!!! THOSE SNEAK PEEKS!!! HOW DID I MISS THOSE?!?!?! See, this is what happens when I decide to take a break from the forums. I miss out on awesome spoilers.

The clip with Mr. Gold and Belle just broke my heart. Robert was phenomenal in the scene. So moving and so emotional. The fact that he (and many other wonderful actors on this show) has not been nominated for an Emmy is just baffling. Emilie was wonderful in the scene too. The tears in her eyes signified that what Mr. Gold said to her struck a chord and that what he was saying was true. She's a brave girl who saved her people and saw beauty in an ugly man. Ugh, all the feels.

I won't say much about the clip with Cora and Rumpel. Ever since ttheir he kiss in "In the Name of the Brother," we knew they shared some sort of romantic history together, so the clip didn't realy upset that much. Having said that, I'm hoping that's the only kiss I'll ever have to see between them.

BWUAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Cora knocking the speaker off the desk and calling it an enchanted box cracked me up. I love when the writers highlight just how alien this world is to other characters. And yeah, I kind of saw Cora's plan to become the new Dark One coming from a mile away. This is also the reason why I believe she'll be killed in this episode. If the writers are left with the choice of killing off Rumpel and Cora, it'll always be Cora.

Snow wanting to kill Cora is completely understandable. It's about time she stood up for herself. However, if the other characters start beating down on her and saying that her decision to kill Cora was wrong, I'm going to be pissed. It's Cora people. The woman killed her mother and her nanny. She deserves a little justice.
"I'm not a coward, dearie. It's quite simple, really. My power means more to me than you." ~ Rumpelstiltskin
"You've made your choice and you'll regret it forever. All you'll have is an empty heart and a chipped cup." ~ Belle
La Belle et la Bete

Postby La Belle et la Bete » Fri Mar 08, 2013 5:11 pm

Belle&Rumpel4Ever wrote:The clip with Mr. Gold and Belle just broke my heart. Robert was phenomenal in the scene. So moving and so emotional. The fact that he (and many other wonderful actors on this show) has not been nominated for an Emmy is just baffling. Emilie was wonderful in the scene too. The tears in her eyes signified that what Mr. Gold said to her struck a chord and that what he was saying was true. She's a brave girl who saved her people and saw beauty in an ugly man. Ugh, all the feels.

That was my favorite part too. :cry:
ღ You're a coward Rumplestiltskin. No matter how thick you make your skin that doesn't change. You just don't think I can love you. Now you've made your choice and you're going to regret it forever. And all you have is an empty heart and a chipped cup ღ
ihr

Postby ihr » Fri Mar 08, 2013 6:49 pm

HappyEndings

Postby HappyEndings » Fri Mar 08, 2013 6:51 pm

The latest tweet so it looks like Cora isn't going to make it. I wonder why they are showing us that instead of waiting till Sunday? :shrug2:
Last edited by HappyEndings on Fri Mar 08, 2013 7:15 pm, edited 2 times in total.
mysticalflute

Postby mysticalflute » Fri Mar 08, 2013 6:52 pm

ihr wrote:Image

I just read that in Vader's voice. :lol:
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/4386717/ - My fanfiction!
Intervention: AU - Emma and Snow in ACFTL.
Double Trouble: Rumbelle/Snowing double date!
Settling Down: AU - Emma and Neal.
The Truth: AU - Emma and Henry.
And more!
ladymoiraine

Postby ladymoiraine » Fri Mar 08, 2013 6:54 pm

It's a joke Ihr?
Belleflower

Postby Belleflower » Fri Mar 08, 2013 7:08 pm

I think it's a joke. ABC hasn't released any spoiler tweets for this episode and the twitter account that posted the tweet is called "Gold's Fuzzy Socks." I think it's pretty safe to say it's a joke. :lol:
♥ Team Dearie | Team Rumbelle | Team Beauty | Team Clan Charming | Team Snowing | Team Mad Hatter | Team Neal Cassady ♥
Lovers in the Dark

Postby Lovers in the Dark » Fri Mar 08, 2013 8:20 pm

La Belle et la Bete wrote:
Belle&Rumpel4Ever wrote:The clip with Mr. Gold and Belle just broke my heart. Robert was phenomenal in the scene. So moving and so emotional. The fact that he (and many other wonderful actors on this show) has not been nominated for an Emmy is just baffling. Emilie was wonderful in the scene too. The tears in her eyes signified that what Mr. Gold said to her struck a chord and that what he was saying was true. She's a brave girl who saved her people and saw beauty in an ugly man. Ugh, all the feels.

That was my favorite part too. :cry:

Mine too. :heart:
Caroline

Postby Caroline » Fri Mar 08, 2013 10:03 pm

First 9 minutes of the episode:

Spoiler:
I can't go back to yesterday because I was a different person then
The Wiz of Oz

Postby The Wiz of Oz » Fri Mar 08, 2013 10:16 pm

Caroline wrote:First 9 minutes of the episode:

Spoiler:

it was getting so good. just 2 more days
The Great and Power Wiz of OZ
Belleflower

Postby Belleflower » Fri Mar 08, 2013 10:24 pm

Spoiler:

AWESOME!!! :o Thank you for posting! :hug:
♥ Team Dearie | Team Rumbelle | Team Beauty | Team Clan Charming | Team Snowing | Team Mad Hatter | Team Neal Cassady ♥
CassyDee

Postby CassyDee » Fri Mar 08, 2013 10:28 pm

The Wiz of Oz wrote:

Spoiler:

it was getting so good. just 2 more days

sunday is gonna be CRAYCRAY!!
Hello Sweetie
*RegalDearie*

Postby *RegalDearie* » Fri Mar 08, 2013 10:38 pm

SNEAK PEEK OVERLOAD!!! :egad:

Great clip by the way. :D
"You're a beautiful woman who loved an ugly man. Really, really loved me." - Mr. Gold
"How could I blame the one I love most? The only one to stand by me, to the end." - Regina
Skin Deep

Postby Skin Deep » Fri Mar 08, 2013 10:43 pm

Sunday is going to be bananas. FREAKING BANANAS. :dbanana:
Rumbelleღ
RebeccaMatthews

Postby RebeccaMatthews » Fri Mar 08, 2013 10:59 pm

It might just be me, but I think Barbra Hershey looks better with her FTL hair than her SB hair.
HappyEndings

Postby HappyEndings » Fri Mar 08, 2013 11:02 pm

RebeccaMatthews wrote:It might just be me, but I think Barbra Hershey looks better with her FTL hair than her SB hair.

Yes, she does and so does Snow.
Dearie

Postby Dearie » Sat Mar 09, 2013 1:21 am

Loved the extended preview. :mrgreen: I'm guessing once the king locks Cora in the tower to spin the straw into gold, that's when Rumpel will appear and offer her a deal.
"If I were you, I'd let him die. So glad I don't give a damn."
"If any harm comes to Belle while I'm gone, I'm killing all of you."
~ Mr. Gold/Rumpelstiltskin a.k.a. The Beast
aeverett

Postby aeverett » Sat Mar 09, 2013 2:21 am

ladymoiraine wrote:

It's a joke Ihr?

I don't think it's a joke. It's probably VERY out of context. I'm guessing it's from a Baelfire scene. Perhaps Gold doesn't want Bae to join the fight, that is, leave it up to the Charmings or something like that, and uses his love for his son as a reason.

Return to “Seasons 1-2 Spoilers”