[2x16] The Miller's Daughter Spoilers

Once Upon a Time spoilers for seasons 1-2.
HappyEndings

Re: [2x16] The Miller's Daughter

Postby HappyEndings » Sat Mar 09, 2013 2:28 am

When do you think Regina finds out that Henry is Gold's grandson that she was raising?
I hope they don't forget to get this in or create a pot hole and just move on without telling that fact. :x:
*RegalDearie*

Postby *RegalDearie* » Sat Mar 09, 2013 2:37 am

HappyEndings wrote:When do you think Regina finds out that Henry is Gold's grandson that she was raising?
I hope they don't forget to get this in or create a pot hole and just move on without telling that fact. :x:

I'm pretty sure the show will address it. There's too much juice in that story for them to ignore it.
"You're a beautiful woman who loved an ugly man. Really, really loved me." - Mr. Gold
"How could I blame the one I love most? The only one to stand by me, to the end." - Regina
Ladybug

Postby Ladybug » Sat Mar 09, 2013 3:52 am

Wonder if Regina will threaten to "destroy you [Bae] if it is the last thing I do", as soon as she meets Bae like she did with Emma.

Yeah, good luck with that, bitch.
Open your mind to new possibilities.
Grey
OUATFS Janitor

Postby Grey » Sat Mar 09, 2013 6:00 am

Ladybug wrote:Wonder if Regina will threaten to "destroy you [Bae] if it is the last thing I do", as soon as she meets Bae like she did with Emma.

Yeah, good luck with that, bitch.

I don't why but that made me :lol:.

Ya, I'm easily amused. *cough* Excuse me. :ninja:
Will you carry me down the aisle that final day with your tears and cold hands shaking from the weight?
When you lower me down beneath that sky of gray, let the rain fall down and wash away your pain.
mystic

Postby mystic » Sat Mar 09, 2013 7:01 am

Caroline wrote:First 9 minutes of the episode:

Spoiler:

they give so much from the episode i mean how they expect hight rating when they give the 50% already ????
hope they know what they do..
any way i personally cant wait to see it!!!! :D
Caroline

Postby Caroline » Sat Mar 09, 2013 10:05 am

^^ Well a lot of fans already knew what happened in the first 9 minutes because they showed them during Paley Fest, and some of the people who were there made a sinopsis of what they saw.
I can't go back to yesterday because I was a different person then
mystic

Postby mystic » Sat Mar 09, 2013 11:06 am

i know that already have shown the first 9 min at Paley Fest and i think they show the rumbelle scene(that i find realy wrong anyway) because they gave the cora rumple scene but they present that episode like the best of the season and we already have the half of it we know almost everything that will happen except of who will die and they gave away that it will be either cora or rumple...i think is alot :|
Ouroboros

Postby Ouroboros » Sat Mar 09, 2013 12:15 pm

ihr wrote:Image

Random person has 'sneak peek' of the script? Sounds legit. :lol:
Spoiler:
Also a fan of Grimm. Find me here under this profile:
grimmforum.com
Like fics? I've got some:
TheWormThatTurns @ fanfiction.net

ihr

Postby ihr » Sat Mar 09, 2013 12:57 pm

Didn't Disney just buy the Star wars franchise?

I wouldn't put anything past the writers.
Caroline

Postby Caroline » Sat Mar 09, 2013 1:02 pm

^^ Yes they did, and they already included some winks to the Star War Movies, but I think they said that's as far as they were going with Star Wars
I can't go back to yesterday because I was a different person then
mystic

Postby mystic » Sat Mar 09, 2013 3:34 pm

i'm so relieved!!!!!!!

Spoiler:
ok after Barbara Barnett's twitties i'm confident that rumpel is not reginas father
Belleflower

Postby Belleflower » Sat Mar 09, 2013 4:07 pm

mystic wrote:i'm so relieved!!!!!!!

Spoiler:
ok after Barbara Barnett's twitties i'm confident that rumpel is not reginas father

THANK GOD.
♥ Team Dearie | Team Rumbelle | Team Beauty | Team Clan Charming | Team Snowing | Team Mad Hatter | Team Neal Cassady ♥
liolet

Postby liolet » Sat Mar 09, 2013 6:27 pm

Just read this at WetPaint
Spoiler:
Snow tempted. The synopsis confirms that Snow White (Ginnifer Goodwin) "is once again tempted by dark magic." But is she the good character who makes a dark decision?

Considering they have already seen the episode, do you guys think it's just to throw us off track, or is that hint really referring to someone else ?
http://www.wetpaint.com/once-upon-a-tim ... p-who-dies
Believing in even the possibility of a happy ending is a very powerful thing.
Olympiias

Postby Olympiias » Sat Mar 09, 2013 6:31 pm

Spoiler:

Of course we can all hope it would be a trick to fool us :lol:
All Magic Comes At A Price

*RegalDearie*

Postby *RegalDearie* » Sat Mar 09, 2013 6:46 pm

^Uh no. I'm glad that theory has been shot down. It makes every single character invovled in that whole fiasco seem completely out of character. Thank God it's not true.
"You're a beautiful woman who loved an ugly man. Really, really loved me." - Mr. Gold
"How could I blame the one I love most? The only one to stand by me, to the end." - Regina
mystic

Postby mystic » Sat Mar 09, 2013 8:09 pm

Olympiias wrote:

Spoiler:

Of course we can all hope it would be a trick to fool us :lol:

you know i realy hope he is not her father it will be so weird i mean he flirt with her he do so many bad things to her..
my theory is that she tricked him by telling him regina is his to break their deal but somehow he discovers the truth and the story goes on :shrug2:
HappyEndings

Postby HappyEndings » Sat Mar 09, 2013 11:42 pm

You know what is weird remember when Ruth told David that the grain merchant daughter is available for marriage and since Cora is a Miller's daughter I wonder if this just a parallel of maybe something else. :shrug:
aeverett

Postby aeverett » Sun Mar 10, 2013 4:58 am

HappyEndings wrote:You know what is weird remember when Ruth told David that the grain merchant daughter is available for marriage and since Cora is a Miller's daughter I wonder if this just a parallel of maybe something else. :shrug:

Miller and grain merchant are completely different jobs. A grain merchant is the middle man between the farmer and the buyer of the grain. The miller is the person who turns the grain into flour or cornmeal so that it can be baked and eaten.
Danielsgrl03

Postby Danielsgrl03 » Sun Mar 10, 2013 5:25 am

So I was looking at the Once twitter feed tonight and saw that they released the title card for "The Miller's Daughter". But the title card kind of confused me. It's a truck with a tree laying across the hood. It kind of looks like Snow's truck but it's orange, isn't hers tan? Is it Grumpy's truck? I'm thinking it's a clue to who dies.

http://once-storybrooke.net/photos/disp ... play_media
Belleflower

Postby Belleflower » Sun Mar 10, 2013 5:31 am

^Are you sure that's for The Miller's Daughter? It looks like it be for Welcome to Storybrooke.
♥ Team Dearie | Team Rumbelle | Team Beauty | Team Clan Charming | Team Snowing | Team Mad Hatter | Team Neal Cassady ♥

Return to “Seasons 1-2 Spoilers”