[2x19] Lacey Spoilers

Once Upon a Time spoilers for seasons 1-2.
*RegalDearie*

Re: [2x19] Lacey

Postby *RegalDearie* » Thu Apr 18, 2013 10:32 pm

Thanks for the sneak peek! It's nice to see the early days of Rumpel and Belle's relationship.
"You're a beautiful woman who loved an ugly man. Really, really loved me." - Mr. Gold
"How could I blame the one I love most? The only one to stand by me, to the end." - Regina
Skin Deep

Postby Skin Deep » Thu Apr 18, 2013 10:34 pm

Rumbelleღ
Sandy

Postby Sandy » Thu Apr 18, 2013 10:35 pm

Hermitess wrote:
mysticalflute wrote:I'm tired of Snow being the target of Regina's overdramatic wrath actually...

Fair enough. I'm actually tired of Regina in general but I love Belle.

Same but at least with Regina targeting Snow its because she hates Snow but Regina targets Belle because she has a problem with Rumpel. I mean if you're going to (unjustifiably) make my life hell I would like it to be because you hate me not because you hate my boyfriend.
Love, like a delicate flame and once it's gone, it's gone forever. - Mr. Gold
Storybrooke_Belle

Postby Storybrooke_Belle » Thu Apr 18, 2013 11:20 pm

Sandy wrote:
Hermitess wrote:
mysticalflute wrote:I'm tired of Snow being the target of Regina's overdramatic wrath actually...

Same but at least with Regina targeting Snow its because she hates Snow but Regina targets Belle because she has a problem with Rumpel. I mean if you're going to (unjustifiably) make my life hell I would like it to be because you hate me not because you hate my boyfriend.

I agree! There is no reason for Regina to go after Belle. Belle is pretty innocent. Hook went after her a few times too because of her relationship with Rumple. She seems to be the show's punching bag for some reason.
HappyEndings

Postby HappyEndings » Thu Apr 18, 2013 11:21 pm

If you go to the abc website: http://beta.abc.go.com/shows/once-upon- ... 9-lacey-07

They have those 18 photos of Lacey but with comment beneath them :P

I didn't realize that was her bra strap showing. :egad:
Last edited by HappyEndings on Thu Apr 18, 2013 11:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
HappyEndings

Postby HappyEndings » Thu Apr 18, 2013 11:22 pm

Storybrooke_Belle wrote:
Sandy wrote:
Hermitess wrote:

I agree! There is no reason for Regina to go after Belle. Belle is pretty innocent. Hook went after her a few times too because of her relationship with Rumple. She seems to be the show's punching bag for some reason.

There is no reason to go after Snow either she didn't kill Daniel her mother(Cora) did.
HappyEndings

Postby HappyEndings » Thu Apr 18, 2013 11:37 pm

Spoiler:
With that said, a new leaked script spoiler from the Once Upon a Time Twitter makes us think that Mr. Gold may not have warmed up enough to Henry to sacrifice his life for his grandson. To properly illustrate his feelings — which he spews as he “stares them all down,” according to the script — we’ve made the Henry/Rumple kerfuffle into a meme, which you can view below:

The rest of the story http://www.wetpaint.com/once-upon-a-tim ... enry-photo :egad:
The Wiz of Oz

Postby The Wiz of Oz » Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:03 am

Snow might not have crushed the heart but she is the reason why daniel is dead
The Great and Power Wiz of OZ
mysticalflute

Postby mysticalflute » Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:08 am

The Wiz of Oz wrote:Snow might not have crushed the heart but she is the reason why daniel is dead

Snow was manipulated by a psychotic nutjob. Snow thought Cora and Regina were having real problems, had just lost her own mother, and didn't was Regina to suffer the same thing she had. Snow was a child who thought she was helping.
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/4386717/ - My fanfiction!
Intervention: AU - Emma and Snow in ACFTL.
Double Trouble: Rumbelle/Snowing double date!
Settling Down: AU - Emma and Neal.
The Truth: AU - Emma and Henry.
And more!
ihr

Postby ihr » Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:37 am

HappyEndings

Postby HappyEndings » Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:42 am

Thanks for the sneek:
Last edited by HappyEndings on Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
HappyEndings

Postby HappyEndings » Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:45 am

mysticalflute

Postby mysticalflute » Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:53 am

HappyEndings wrote:

AHHHHHHHHHHHHH SHE CALLED THE ENCHANTED FOREST HOME!!!! YES YES YES YES YES YES YES!!!!
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/4386717/ - My fanfiction!
Intervention: AU - Emma and Snow in ACFTL.
Double Trouble: Rumbelle/Snowing double date!
Settling Down: AU - Emma and Neal.
The Truth: AU - Emma and Henry.
And more!
Belleflower

Postby Belleflower » Fri Apr 19, 2013 1:33 am

Great sneak peek! Did anyone laugh their asses off at the sight of Henry slung over Neal's shoulder? :lol:
♥ Team Dearie | Team Rumbelle | Team Beauty | Team Clan Charming | Team Snowing | Team Mad Hatter | Team Neal Cassady ♥
Sandy

Postby Sandy » Fri Apr 19, 2013 3:21 am

I laughed at that! That could not be comfortable, I've been carried like that. Henry sleeps like the dead.

Edit: Must also add a comment on the first sneak peek. Rum tries so hard to convince Belle he's a beast but then he holds out his hand to help her get out of the carriage. With his actions contradicting his words of course she's not going to believe what he says :P.
Love, like a delicate flame and once it's gone, it's gone forever. - Mr. Gold
aeverett

Postby aeverett » Fri Apr 19, 2013 6:36 am

mysticalflute wrote:
The Wiz of Oz wrote:Snow might not have crushed the heart but she is the reason why daniel is dead

Snow was manipulated by a psychotic nutjob. Snow thought Cora and Regina were having real problems, had just lost her own mother, and didn't was Regina to suffer the same thing she had. Snow was a child who thought she was helping.

That's one perspective, but Lana came up with one that's equally valid. Snow was desperate to get her life back to something like 'normal' after her mother died. It was bad enough she'd lost her, but then her father hauls her around the kingdom on horseback to find a new wife. She mentions her frustrations to Johanna just before Cora spooks the horse. Then, just as she thinks not only will her journey's end, but she'll get a kind and loving stepmother, she learns about Daniel. Now, the good and selfless part of Snow wants to see the woman who saved her life and been kind to her be happy, but the human part wants her stay and become her stepmother and take care of her and her father. She's a child and while Snow usually conquers her selfish impulses, they don't all go away. Enter Cora who talks about how Regina will make a good mother for Snow and how Snow can lay her burdens on Cora, and Snow snaps. She thinks that maybe Cora can talk Regina out of Daniel. Maybe Cora can convince her that Snow needs her more than Daniel, or at the very least that Cora needs her daughter to marry the king and Regina will dutifully give up Daniel to please her mother the way Snow would have done anything for Eva. It was a momentary lapse born of pain and a desire to go home again, but it might not have been completely innocent or selfless. There was no way Snow would have even suspected or dreamed in her most dreadful nightmares that Cora would result to homocide to rid them of Daniel, but Snow wanted her help. She might justify it to herself and everyone else by saying she wanted to preserve Cora and Regina's relationship, but deep down, maybe unconsciously, she wanted Regina for herself.
Snow White

Postby Snow White » Fri Apr 19, 2013 7:46 am

It was about time for some sneak peeks!
-There's someone out there for me. Someone I love very much, and I will not lose him-
Jennie

Postby Jennie » Fri Apr 19, 2013 3:13 pm

Sneak Peak 1.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/04/18/once-upon-a-time-rumple-belle-lacey_n_3112353.html?1366319995

Thanks for posting!!!!

The Sheriff sounds exactly how I thought he should sound!
"We either live happily ever after or we get killed by horrible curses."
"The days of happy ever after are over. These are dark times."
Jennie

Postby Jennie » Fri Apr 19, 2013 3:17 pm

OT:

aeverett wrote:That's one perspective, but Lana came up with one that's equally valid. Snow was desperate to get her life back to something like 'normal' after her mother died. It was bad enough she'd lost her, but then her father hauls her around the kingdom on horseback to find a new wife. She mentions her frustrations to Johanna just before Cora spooks the horse. Then, just as she thinks not only will her journey's end, but she'll get a kind and loving stepmother, she learns about Daniel. Now, the good and selfless part of Snow wants to see the woman who saved her life and been kind to her be happy, but the human part wants her stay and become her stepmother and take care of her and her father. She's a child and while Snow usually conquers her selfish impulses, they don't all go away. Enter Cora who talks about how Regina will make a good mother for Snow and how Snow can lay her burdens on Cora, and Snow snaps. She thinks that maybe Cora can talk Regina out of Daniel. Maybe Cora can convince her that Snow needs her more than Daniel, or at the very least that Cora needs her daughter to marry the king and Regina will dutifully give up Daniel to please her mother the way Snow would have done anything for Eva. It was a momentary lapse born of pain and a desire to go home again, but it might not have been completely innocent or selfless. There was no way Snow would have even suspected or dreamed in her most dreadful nightmares that Cora would result to homocide to rid them of Daniel, but Snow wanted her help. She might justify it to herself and everyone else by saying she wanted to preserve Cora and Regina's relationship, but deep down, maybe unconsciously, she wanted Regina for herself.

The biggest issue I see with that explanation is that Cora didn't imply that she wanted to talk Regina out of marrying Daniel at all, just that she didn't want her to run away. You can see in the stable scene that Snow genuinely wanted Regina's happiness with Daniel. Cora just convinced a young girl that Regina could have both Daniel and her mother.
"We either live happily ever after or we get killed by horrible curses."
"The days of happy ever after are over. These are dark times."
Dearie

Postby Dearie » Fri Apr 19, 2013 3:54 pm

Loved the clips of Belle and Rumpel, and Emma and Neal. I'm so happy we finally get to see the early days of Belle and Rumpel's romance. Last year Jane Espenson promised that we'd get a peek into Belle's first few days with Rumpel. So that's obviously put me in a good mood.

I'm also glad to see Emma and Neal finally talk about returning to the Enchanted Forest. And the clip of Neal carrying Henry over his shoulder was hilarious. :lol:
"If I were you, I'd let him die. So glad I don't give a damn."
"If any harm comes to Belle while I'm gone, I'm killing all of you."
~ Mr. Gold/Rumpelstiltskin a.k.a. The Beast

Return to “Seasons 1-2 Spoilers”