[2x19] Lacey Spoilers

Once Upon a Time spoilers for seasons 1-2.
CTrent29

Re: [2x19] Lacey

Postby CTrent29 » Fri Apr 19, 2013 4:52 pm

Why would they want to go back to the Enchanted Forest? In fact, a good number of the characters don't. I certainly don't understand Leory's position. He had an opportunity to finally win over Astrid after the curse ended. But he didn't bother. Why? Is he still stuck on that idiocy that she needs to fulfill her life as a fairy?

I'm tired of Snow being the target of Regina's overdramatic wrath actually...

So am I. I wish that Regina would simply kill Snow White and end the feud for good.
Jennie

Postby Jennie » Fri Apr 19, 2013 5:06 pm

CTrent29 wrote:So am I. I wish that Regina would simply kill Snow White and end the feud for good.

:roll: Thank goodness that won't be happening!
"We either live happily ever after or we get killed by horrible curses."
"The days of happy ever after are over. These are dark times."
Sandy

Postby Sandy » Fri Apr 19, 2013 5:10 pm

Was it a little odd that when Emma brought up going back home Neal didn't bring up Tamara? He does have her to consider. Moving house is already a big decision that needs to be made with your significant other, moving to a different world would be an even bigger thing.
Love, like a delicate flame and once it's gone, it's gone forever. - Mr. Gold
HappyEndings

Postby HappyEndings » Fri Apr 19, 2013 10:29 pm

The Wiz of Oz

Postby The Wiz of Oz » Fri Apr 19, 2013 11:02 pm

The Great and Power Wiz of OZ
HappyEndings

Postby HappyEndings » Fri Apr 19, 2013 11:04 pm

That is the same one you gave before just a few minutes ago, and I posted the youtube video just above this post and after your last post sorry.
ihr

Postby ihr » Fri Apr 19, 2013 11:21 pm

4 Sneak peeks?
I only saw 3.
mysticalflute

Postby mysticalflute » Fri Apr 19, 2013 11:27 pm

ihr wrote:

4 Sneak peeks?
I only saw 3.

Some people call the clip that played during Josh's interview on Kelly & Michael to be the first sneak peek.
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/4386717/ - My fanfiction!
Intervention: AU - Emma and Snow in ACFTL.
Double Trouble: Rumbelle/Snowing double date!
Settling Down: AU - Emma and Neal.
The Truth: AU - Emma and Henry.
And more!
HappyEndings

Postby HappyEndings » Fri Apr 19, 2013 11:28 pm

There are only 3 sneek peeks so far.
HappyEndings

Postby HappyEndings » Sat Apr 20, 2013 2:24 am

http://blog.zap2it.com/frominsidethebox ... belle.html

This is good 5 peeks and two are new
mysticalflute

Postby mysticalflute » Sat Apr 20, 2013 2:43 am

Awwww! I love the Charming family ones!

And I like Lacey. She's got spunk.
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/4386717/ - My fanfiction!
Intervention: AU - Emma and Snow in ACFTL.
Double Trouble: Rumbelle/Snowing double date!
Settling Down: AU - Emma and Neal.
The Truth: AU - Emma and Henry.
And more!
HappyEndings

Postby HappyEndings » Sat Apr 20, 2013 2:51 am

How did you like the hats :lol:
CindyLou

Postby CindyLou » Sat Apr 20, 2013 4:24 am

Sandy wrote:Was it a little odd that when Emma brought up going back home Neal didn't bring up Tamara? He does have her to consider. Moving house is already a big decision that needs to be made with your significant other, moving to a different world would be an even bigger thing.

To be honest, I don't think he really loves Tamara. He had been alone for 10+ years, right up until he found out that August planned to go to Storybrooke to help Emma break the curse. There was, at most, 6 months between Tamara 'bumping' into Neal and him receiving the postcard letting him know the curse was broken. Its almost as if he panicked and tried to distance himself from it all.
CindyLou

Postby CindyLou » Sat Apr 20, 2013 4:35 am

http://tvline.com/2013/04/19/once-upon- ... le-finale/

FTL Rumbelle story apparently takes place after Rumple throws her out of the dark castle? :shrug:
rumbelle23

Postby rumbelle23 » Sat Apr 20, 2013 4:56 am

I think they or she meant between when she first came to the dark castle and between getting kicked out. It was either a mistake on their part or Emilie's. Either way we know what they meant.
The Wiz of Oz

Postby The Wiz of Oz » Sat Apr 20, 2013 6:55 am

more Sneak Peeks:

The Great and Power Wiz of OZ
aeverett

Postby aeverett » Sat Apr 20, 2013 8:50 am

Jennie wrote:OT:

aeverett wrote:That's one perspective, but Lana came up with one that's equally valid. Snow was desperate to get her life back to something like 'normal' after her mother died. It was bad enough she'd lost her, but then her father hauls her around the kingdom on horseback to find a new wife. She mentions her frustrations to Johanna just before Cora spooks the horse. Then, just as she thinks not only will her journey's end, but she'll get a kind and loving stepmother, she learns about Daniel. Now, the good and selfless part of Snow wants to see the woman who saved her life and been kind to her be happy, but the human part wants her stay and become her stepmother and take care of her and her father. She's a child and while Snow usually conquers her selfish impulses, they don't all go away. Enter Cora who talks about how Regina will make a good mother for Snow and how Snow can lay her burdens on Cora, and Snow snaps. She thinks that maybe Cora can talk Regina out of Daniel. Maybe Cora can convince her that Snow needs her more than Daniel, or at the very least that Cora needs her daughter to marry the king and Regina will dutifully give up Daniel to please her mother the way Snow would have done anything for Eva. It was a momentary lapse born of pain and a desire to go home again, but it might not have been completely innocent or selfless. There was no way Snow would have even suspected or dreamed in her most dreadful nightmares that Cora would result to homocide to rid them of Daniel, but Snow wanted her help. She might justify it to herself and everyone else by saying she wanted to preserve Cora and Regina's relationship, but deep down, maybe unconsciously, she wanted Regina for herself.

The biggest issue I see with that explanation is that Cora didn't imply that she wanted to talk Regina out of marrying Daniel at all, just that she didn't want her to run away. You can see in the stable scene that Snow genuinely wanted Regina's happiness with Daniel. Cora just convinced a young girl that Regina could have both Daniel and her mother.

And as I said, a big part of Snow wanted Regina's happiness, even if it cost her the stepmother she was dreaming of, but the selfish part wanted Daniel to just go away. I think that selfish part took control of Snow at a weak moment when Cora was bringing her pain over her mother to the surface. As for Cora's never saying she wanted to talk Regina out of marrying Daniel, remember, Cora didn't know about that. She just knew something was up. I think Snow was too innocent to conceive of murder being real. I think in her mind the worst any mother could do was scold or shout loudly, so in wanting Cora's help, she assumed Cora would only use words. She told Cora in hopes Cora would talk Regina out of leaving Snow. It was Snow's idea based on the innocence she thought all mothers possessed. To me (and probably to Regina) this is why Snow is so accepting of Daniel's 'running away'. She never wanted to give Regina up and was only doing so in order to make Regina happy. Now she didn't have to make any sacrefices and it's all thanks to Cora. That's why she was so pleased to have BOTH of them at the palace with her.

This is not to say Snow was evil, but that her motives were selfish. She was in an impossible situation with her mother's death and her father's grief and she just wanted it to stop.
Belleflower

Postby Belleflower » Sat Apr 20, 2013 3:15 pm

The Wiz of Oz wrote:more Sneak Peeks:

AWESOME! These totally just made my day! :D Thank you for posting!
♥ Team Dearie | Team Rumbelle | Team Beauty | Team Clan Charming | Team Snowing | Team Mad Hatter | Team Neal Cassady ♥
Skin Deep

Postby Skin Deep » Sat Apr 20, 2013 4:16 pm

Beauty, Beast and the 50 First Dates. :lol:

Thanks for posting. They all look great! :D
Rumbelleღ

Return to “Seasons 1-2 Spoilers”