[2x20] The Evil Queen Spoilers

Once Upon a Time spoilers for seasons 1-2.
mysticalflute

[2x20] The Evil Queen Spoilers

Postby mysticalflute » Thu Feb 21, 2013 8:25 pm

Expected Air Date: 28 April 2013 8:00-9:00 p.m., ET

Synopsis
Spoiler:
REGINA ATTEMPTS TO TRANSPORT HERSELF AND HENRY BACK TO FAIRYTALE LAND -- WHICH INCLUDES A FAIL-SAFE THAT COULD WIPE STORYBROOKE AND ITS INHABITANTS OFF THE FACE OF THE EARTH -- AND EMMA'S SUSPICIONS ABOUT TAMARA GROW, ON ABC'S "ONCE UPON A TIME"

"The Evil Queen" - With the aid of Hook, Regina attempts to put a plan in motion that will help transport herself and Henry back to Fairytale land. But her plan revolves around a fail-safe that was planted within the curse, which if triggered could wipe Storybrooke off the map - and kill all of its inhabitants; and Emma's suspicions about Tamara grow. Meanwhile, in the fairytale land that was, the Evil Queen asks Rumplestiltskin to transform her into an unrecognizable peasant in order to kill an unsuspecting Snow White, with the twisted aim of earning the love and respect of her subjects, on "Once Upon a Time," SUNDAY, APRIL 28 (8:00-9:00 p.m., ET) on the ABC Television Network.

"Once Upon a Time" stars Ginnifer Goodwin as Snow White/Mary Margaret, Jennifer Morrison as Emma Swan, Lana Parrilla as Evil Queen/Regina, Josh Dallas as Prince Charming/David, Emilie de Ravin as Belle, Colin O'Donoghue as Hook, Jared S. Gilmore as Henry Mills, Meghan Ory as Red Riding Hood/Ruby, and Robert Carlyle as Rumplestiltskin/Mr. Gold.

Guest starring are Lee Arenberg as Leroy/Grumpy, Michael Raymond-James as Neal Cassidy, Ethan Embry as Greg Mendell, Sonequa Martin-Green as Tamara, Aleks Paunovic as Berkley, Michael Teigen as Rivers, Hrothgar Mathews as carny, Max Montesi as peasant boy, Bri Neal as peasant girl, William Phillips as peasant man, Jennifer J. Angeli as weaver and Harold Davies as fisherman.

"The Evil Queen" was written by Christine Boylan & Jane Espenson and directed by Gwyneth Horder-Payton.
[Source]

Episode Info
Spoiler:
mysticalflute wrote:Tweet from Vancity Filming:

Vancity Filming @VancityFilming
Got some Lana and Ginnifer pics in fairy tale land. Lana in rags! #ouat #onceuponatime #vancityfilming #yvrshoots

Hmm, that's interesting, considering she became a queen. Could this be after Snow frees her in The Cricket Game?
mysticalflute wrote:Here's a (fuzzy) picture of Ginny.

http://instagram.com/p/Wkw1jEj8tn/
HappyEndings wrote:More photos 3 pages :D

http://www.spoilertv.co.uk/images/once- ... ch%202013/

If this is a duplicate please let me know so I can try and remove it.

----------------

HappyEndings wrote:Here is a new tweet: https://twitter.com/JaneEspenson/status/304653503442337792

I just cowrote ep 20 with lots of Regina in it. Remember, it's a large cast, lots of ppl to serve. :egad:

------------------

Adam Horowitz @AdamHorowitzLA

Episode #220 of #OnceUponATime -- "The Evil Queen" #titlespoilers
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/4386717/ - My fanfiction!
Intervention: AU - Emma and Snow in ACFTL.
Double Trouble: Rumbelle/Snowing double date!
Settling Down: AU - Emma and Neal.
The Truth: AU - Emma and Henry.
And more!
Sandy

Re: [2x20] "The Evil Queen"

Postby Sandy » Thu Feb 21, 2013 8:38 pm

o.o Please tell me this isn't another Regina centric.
Love, like a delicate flame and once it's gone, it's gone forever. - Mr. Gold
HappyEndings

Postby HappyEndings » Thu Feb 21, 2013 8:40 pm

I wonder it is the story of Henry's mother before Cora?
Suz_M*

Postby Suz_M* » Thu Feb 21, 2013 8:46 pm

So many feels about this one! HUGE Evil Regal right here, so definitely excited. :twisted: During the last hiatus, I went back and looked at some earlier episodes, and something occurred to me. In "The Doctor" it seemed to me like there might be more to the story, perhaps like there was a larger time cut between when Frankenstein "failed" to revive Daniel and when Regina in all her Evil Queen glory showed up in the woods with Rumple. I always felt like there was more story to be told there... With the title of this episode, I was thinking we might really and truly see Regina's transformation. And perhaps Regina will finally grow a pair and kick her mother to the curb. Always a plus :-D
liolet

Postby liolet » Thu Feb 21, 2013 8:55 pm

Yea, I'm going with Regina for this one. Perhaps it'll be about the end of her relationship with Cora... maybe she'll have to kill her ???
Believing in even the possibility of a happy ending is a very powerful thing.
ihr

Postby ihr » Thu Feb 21, 2013 9:05 pm

I'm so excited.
Will it give us the time after ep. 'The doctor' until she had Leopold killed?

Her training with Rumple?

So many scenarios, Yay.
Belleflower

Re: [2x20] The Evil Queen

Postby Belleflower » Thu Feb 21, 2013 11:18 pm

Thanks for the title! :D
♥ Team Dearie | Team Rumbelle | Team Beauty | Team Clan Charming | Team Snowing | Team Mad Hatter | Team Neal Cassady ♥
HappyEndings

Postby HappyEndings » Thu Feb 21, 2013 11:48 pm

Someone mention on another forum is this the Queen of Hearts? I still think it might be Henry's mother the Queen but could be wrong on that too. :shrug2:
CTrent29

Postby CTrent29 » Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:52 am

Yea, I'm going with Regina for this one. Perhaps it'll be about the end of her relationship with Cora... maybe she'll have to kill her ???

I hope not. I really dislike the idea of Regina committing matricide. It just feels wrong with me. I'm already glad that Cora had changed her mind about killing Regina. And Red's killing of her mother Anita in "Child of the Moon" has never sat right me.
Skin Deep

Postby Skin Deep » Fri Feb 22, 2013 2:07 am

Great title. In my opinion, this episode will be about one of two things: It'll either be about Regina completely surrendering herself to evil, or her finally turning her back on evil for good.
Rumbelleღ
CTrent29

Postby CTrent29 » Fri Feb 22, 2013 2:28 am

Great title. In my opinion, this episode will be about one of two things: It'll either be about Regina completely surrendering herself to evil, or her finally turning her back on evil for good.

No one turns his or her back on evil for good. It's always within us and it has a habit of manifesting from within us in big or small ways. Even in fiction . . . unless you're talking about fiction solely for the kiddies.
Sandy

Postby Sandy » Fri Feb 22, 2013 3:15 am

CTrent29 wrote:

I hope not. I really dislike the idea of Regina committing matricide. It just feels wrong with me. I'm already glad that Cora had changed her mind about killing Regina. And Red's killing of her mother Anita in "Child of the Moon" has never sat right me.

Well she's already committed patricide so I wouldn't be surprised if she did kill her mother. I would prefer her to leave her mother completely powerless though if she does decide to go against her.
HappyEndings

Postby HappyEndings » Fri Feb 22, 2013 3:40 am

And Red's killing of her mother Anita in "Child of the Moon" has never sat right me. Yea, I didn't really care for this either that was very strange killing your own mother.
*RegalDearie*

Postby *RegalDearie* » Fri Feb 22, 2013 2:18 pm

Awesome! I can't wait to see this episode.

Skin Deep wrote:Great title. In my opinion, this episode will be about one of two things: It'll either be about Regina completely surrendering herself to evil, or her finally turning her back on evil for good.

I think this is a reasonable assumption. Maybe we'll see Regina finally fight back against her mother's manipulation in this episode.

o.o Please tell me this isn't another Regina centric.

Well personally, I'm excited for this episode. But I do agree that Regina's had quite a few character centric episodes this season. I'd like to see a little more varity in the future. There hasn't been much focus on Snow, Emma or Charming this season and Rumpel's only had 2 character centric episodes so far.
"You're a beautiful woman who loved an ugly man. Really, really loved me." - Mr. Gold
"How could I blame the one I love most? The only one to stand by me, to the end." - Regina
Sandy

Postby Sandy » Fri Feb 22, 2013 2:38 pm

HappyEndings wrote:And Red's killing of her mother Anita in "Child of the Moon" has never sat right me. Yea, I didn't really care for this either that was very strange killing your own mother.

Red killing her mother was an accident though, she only intended to push her out of the way to save Snow.

But I do agree that Regina's had quite a few character centric episodes this season.
I'd like to see a little more varity in the future.[/quote]

This is why I am not looking forward to another Regina cetric, she's already had 3 or 4 centrics this season and they've all been basically the same theme. But I am not going to complain about this episode, since this is near the season end and could be quite exciting. We haven't even gotten a press release yet so I am not going to judge it before more info is given. We've just been given a title and the main character for the episode. Jane also co-wrote the episode so that has me quite happy as well :).
*RegalDearie*

Postby *RegalDearie* » Fri Feb 22, 2013 2:45 pm

Sandy wrote:This is why I am not looking forward to another Regina cetric, she's already had 3 or 4 centrics this season and they've all been basically the same theme. But I am not going to complain about this episode, since this is near the season end and could be quite exciting. We haven't even gotten a press release yet so I am not going to judge it before more info is given. We've just been given a title and the main character for the episode. Jane also co-wrote the episode so that has me quite happy as well :).

Yeah, Jane has written some of my favorite episodes of the series as well. Skin Deep, The Return, Desperate Souls, We Are Both, The Doctor, ect. So, I'm sure this one will be equally as good. ;)
"You're a beautiful woman who loved an ugly man. Really, really loved me." - Mr. Gold
"How could I blame the one I love most? The only one to stand by me, to the end." - Regina
Sandy

Postby Sandy » Fri Feb 22, 2013 3:21 pm

Actually Eddy and Adam wrote The Doctor :)

Jane wrote: The Still Small Voice, Desperate Souls, Skin Deep, Red-Handed, The Return, An Apple Red as Blood, We Are Both, Tallahassee and In the Name of the Brother.

She's also written The Miller's Daughter and of course this episode.

Well according to wiki anyway.
*RegalDearie*

Postby *RegalDearie* » Fri Feb 22, 2013 3:44 pm

Sandy wrote:Actually Eddy and Adam wrote The Doctor :)

Jane wrote: The Still Small Voice, Desperate Souls, Skin Deep, Red-Handed, The Return, An Apple Red as Blood, We Are Both, Tallahassee and In the Name of the Brother.

She's also written The Miller's Daughter and of course this episode.

Well according to wiki anyway.

Oh yeah, I forgot about Tallahasee.
HappyEndings

Postby HappyEndings » Sat Feb 23, 2013 5:12 am

Here is a new tweet: https://twitter.com/JaneEspenson/status/304653503442337792

I just cowrote ep 20 with lots of Regina in it. Remember, it's a large cast, lots of ppl to serve. :egad:
mysticalflute

Postby mysticalflute » Sat Feb 23, 2013 5:14 am

They've been serving the Regina lovers all freaking season! :roll: What about some Charming family loving?
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/4386717/ - My fanfiction!
Intervention: AU - Emma and Snow in ACFTL.
Double Trouble: Rumbelle/Snowing double date!
Settling Down: AU - Emma and Neal.
The Truth: AU - Emma and Henry.
And more!

Return to “Seasons 1-2 Spoilers”