[2x20] The Evil Queen Spoilers

Once Upon a Time spoilers for seasons 1-2.
Jennie

Re: [2x20] The Evil Queen

Postby Jennie » Fri Apr 12, 2013 2:56 pm

You are correct, Sandy. Hidden in case someone doesn't want to be spoiled about Buffy the Vampire Slayer ;)
Spoiler:
After a stray bullet meant for Buffy killed Tara, Willow absorbed a massive about of power from some spell books and went after the killer and his accomplices (they actually didn't have anything to do with the killing, just the before stuff). She skinned him. It was horrific, especially for TV. Then she was going to destroy the world because it was so horrible...everyone was selfish and horrible. But the unwaivering love of her best friend Xander stopped her. He wouldn't let her push him away and was willing to die to save her. It was beautiful. I did a quick search for the scene on youtube but didn't find it (probably not using the right keywords).

OT:
Spoiler:
Xander from Buffy is the reason we call my son Xander instead of Alexander (or Alex, because there are so many girls named Alex these days). Xander was always so brave. He didn't have super-strength, magic, or anything, but he always fought with them. :heart:
"We either live happily ever after or we get killed by horrible curses."
"The days of happy ever after are over. These are dark times."
Sandy

Postby Sandy » Fri Apr 12, 2013 10:00 pm

Jennie wrote:You are correct, Sandy. Hidden in case someone doesn't want to be spoiled about Buffy the Vampire Slayer ;)
Spoiler:
After a stray bullet meant for Buffy killed Tara, Willow absorbed a massive about of power from some spell books and went after the killer and his accomplices (they actually didn't have anything to do with the killing, just the before stuff). She skinned him. It was horrific, especially for TV. Then she was going to destroy the world because it was so horrible...everyone was selfish and horrible. But the unwaivering love of her best friend Xander stopped her. He wouldn't let her push him away and was willing to die to save her. It was beautiful. I did a quick search for the scene on youtube but didn't find it (probably not using the right keywords).

OT:
Spoiler:
Xander from Buffy is the reason we call my son Xander instead of Alexander (or Alex, because there are so many girls named Alex these days). Xander was always so brave. He didn't have super-strength, magic, or anything, but he always fought with them. :heart:

Thank-you :)
Love, like a delicate flame and once it's gone, it's gone forever. - Mr. Gold
The Wiz of Oz

Postby The Wiz of Oz » Mon Apr 22, 2013 1:15 am

Promo

The Great and Power Wiz of OZ
Ouroboros

Postby Ouroboros » Mon Apr 22, 2013 5:54 am

The Wiz of Oz wrote:Promo

I sincerely hope this isn't the "same old" Regina hates Snow White plot. So, so stale.
Spoiler:
Also a fan of Grimm. Find me here under this profile:
grimmforum.com
Like fics? I've got some:
TheWormThatTurns @ fanfiction.net

HappyEndings

Postby HappyEndings » Mon Apr 22, 2013 12:12 pm

So Regina trick Hook again :lol:
HappyEndings

Postby HappyEndings » Mon Apr 22, 2013 3:48 pm

This is from the above article thought it would be easier to read :)

Both of her intereations get remarkably coldhearted “Oh no she didn’t” moments tonight: in Storybrooke, she has a savagely dark conversation with Henry and snakilly double-crosses Hook; meanwhile, she giddily embraces her title as Evil Queen after a shape shifting run-in with fugitive Snow White in the Enchanted Forest. In fact, she’s almost too good—Parrilla douses every biting declaration in such delicious bile that it’s hard not to root for the bad girl.
The Wiz of Oz

Postby The Wiz of Oz » Mon Apr 22, 2013 5:26 pm

http://www.spoilertv.com/2013/04/once-upon-time-episode-220-evil-queen_5125.html

Synopsis:

"The Evil Queen" - With the aid of Hook, Regina attempts to put a plan in motion that will help transport herself and Henry back to Fairytale land. But her plan revolves around a fail-safe that was planted within the curse, which if triggered could wipe Storybrooke off the map - and kill all of its inhabitants; and Emma's suspicions about Tamara grow. Meanwhile, in the fairytale land that was, the Evil Queen asks Rumplestiltskin to transform her into an unrecognizable peasant in order to kill an unsuspecting Snow White, with the twisted aim of earning the love and respect of her subjects, on "Once Upon a Time," SUNDAY, APRIL 28 (8:00-9:00 p.m., ET) on the ABC Television Network.

"Once Upon a Time" stars Ginnifer Goodwin as Snow White/Mary Margaret, Jennifer Morrison as Emma Swan, Lana Parrilla as Evil Queen/Regina, Josh Dallas as Prince Charming/David, Emilie de Ravin as Belle, Colin O'Donoghue as Hook, Jared S. Gilmore as Henry Mills, Meghan Ory as Red Riding Hood/Ruby, and Robert Carlyle as Rumplestiltskin/Mr. Gold.

Guest starring are Lee Arenberg as Leroy/Grumpy, Michael Raymond-James as Neal Cassidy, Ethan Embry as Greg Mendell, Sonequa Martin-Green as Tamara, Aleks Paunovic as Berkley, Michael Teigen as Rivers, Hrothgar Mathews as carny, Max Montesi as peasant boy, Bri Neal as peasant girl, William Phillips as peasant man, Jennifer J. Angeli as weaver and Harold Davies as fisherman.

"The Evil Queen" was written by Christine Boylan & Jane Espenson and directed by Gwyneth Horder-Payton.
Sandy

Postby Sandy » Mon Apr 22, 2013 8:24 pm

A fail safe?

A fail-safe or fail-secure device is one that, in the event of failure, responds in a way that will cause no harm, or at least a minimum of harm, to other devices or danger to personnel.

Doesn't sound right.

Also um..did Regina add this "fail safe" to the curse because I can't see why Rumpelstiltskin would add that little piece since it doesn't sound like it would help him in his plan. His extra bit of percaution was adding the fact that if Emma was killed the curse would still be broken.
mysticalflute

Postby mysticalflute » Mon Apr 22, 2013 8:29 pm

Wait, what? Why would he include something like that?
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/4386717/ - My fanfiction!
Intervention: AU - Emma and Snow in ACFTL.
Double Trouble: Rumbelle/Snowing double date!
Settling Down: AU - Emma and Neal.
The Truth: AU - Emma and Henry.
And more!
Sandy

Postby Sandy » Mon Apr 22, 2013 8:44 pm

mysticalflute wrote:Wait, what? Why would he include something like that?

Are you asking about the fail safe that would destroy Storbrooke? If yes then I have no idea. It makes very little (if any) sense.
mysticalflute

Postby mysticalflute » Mon Apr 22, 2013 9:37 pm

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/4386717/ - My fanfiction!
Intervention: AU - Emma and Snow in ACFTL.
Double Trouble: Rumbelle/Snowing double date!
Settling Down: AU - Emma and Neal.
The Truth: AU - Emma and Henry.
And more!
HappyEndings

Postby HappyEndings » Mon Apr 22, 2013 9:56 pm

mysticalflute wrote:Photos:

http://www.seat42f.com/once-upon-a-time-season-2-episode-20-the-evil-queen-photos.html

Aw, look at Snow being so KIND to help Regina.

Thanks but that has already been posted :)
HappyEndings

Postby HappyEndings » Mon Apr 22, 2013 9:57 pm

Sandy wrote:A fail safe?

A fail-safe or fail-secure device is one that, in the event of failure, responds in a way that will cause no harm, or at least a minimum of harm, to other devices or danger to personnel.

Doesn't sound right.

Also um..did Regina add this "fail safe" to the curse because I can't see why Rumpelstiltskin would add that little piece since it doesn't sound like it would help him in his plan. His extra bit of percaution was adding the fact that if Emma was killed the curse would still be broken.

I thought the curse was all Rumbles, unless by killing Emma that takes them back to FL
HappyEndings

Postby HappyEndings » Mon Apr 22, 2013 10:34 pm

EnnairaSkywalker

Postby EnnairaSkywalker » Mon Apr 22, 2013 11:18 pm

Regina's centric episodes are always the best :)
Sandy

Postby Sandy » Mon Apr 22, 2013 11:18 pm

@HappyEndings

Rumpel created the curse that took them all the "real" world yes. He made it so that Emma could break the curse. Now it was never specified HOW Emma could break the curse but I am going to assume option #1 was True Loves Kiss. Gold created another way for the curse to be broken though and that was by killing Emma, if she died the curse would still be broken which is why Regina went through the whole scheme of getting her to eat the poisoned apple turnover instead of just killing her because Regina didn't want the curse to break. Now that makes sense for Gold to have more than one way to have the curse broken what doesn't make sense to me is this "fail safe" that will destory Storybrooke and kill everyone in it, I don't understand why he would make that a part of the curse which is why I was wondering if Regina had added that to the curse (but I also don't understand why she would have done that either) so we'll just have to wait and see what happens in the show and hopefully things will make a lot more sense.

Als thanks for the pictures but they have already been posted by The Wiz of Oz.
HappyEndings

Postby HappyEndings » Tue Apr 23, 2013 1:10 am

ForeverNate85

Postby ForeverNate85 » Tue Apr 23, 2013 2:26 am

HappyEndings wrote:

It looks like Regina might place a spell on Henry from the looks of that music video
"All magic comes with a price" - Rumpelstiltskin
Snow White

Postby Snow White » Tue Apr 23, 2013 8:02 am

ForeverNate85 wrote:
HappyEndings wrote:

It looks like Regina might place a spell on Henry from the looks of that music video

I was just about to post that video.
I love it. The song is great, and whole video is so cool.
-There's someone out there for me. Someone I love very much, and I will not lose him-
The Wiz of Oz

Postby The Wiz of Oz » Thu Apr 25, 2013 3:16 am

Sneak Peek 1

Last edited by The Wiz of Oz on Thu Apr 25, 2013 3:50 am, edited 2 times in total.

Return to “Seasons 1-2 Spoilers”