[2x20] The Evil Queen Spoilers

Once Upon a Time spoilers for seasons 1-2.
HappyEndings

Re: [2x20] The Evil Queen

Postby HappyEndings » Fri Mar 08, 2013 5:14 pm

I thought it looked like they were both hunters but I could be wrong.
Ouroboros

Postby Ouroboros » Mon Mar 11, 2013 6:39 am

What the funky fresh is going on in this episode? Regina and Snow next to each other with zero choke-holds happening? Madness.
Spoiler:
Also a fan of Grimm. Find me here under this profile:
grimmforum.com
Like fics? I've got some:
TheWormThatTurns @ fanfiction.net

Caroline

Postby Caroline » Mon Mar 11, 2013 10:00 am

Maybe it's the episode where Regina stops her vendetta against Snow for good (unlikely giving what happened in The miller's daughter, but who knows?) :shrug2:
I can't go back to yesterday because I was a different person then
lilysmom

Postby lilysmom » Mon Mar 11, 2013 6:43 pm

A lot can happen in three episodes. Maybe there is some resolution coming. I have a feeling we are looking at new villan next year.
HappyEndings

Postby HappyEndings » Wed Mar 13, 2013 5:20 pm

The Evil Queen rides again! How will Regina get her revenge on Once Upon a Time? — Alison

NATALIE: "All bets are off," Lana Parrilla tells me and adds that Regina with be more than pissed off with both the Charming Family and Rumplestiltskin. "I think she's more dangerous than she's ever been. She's even more dangerous because... she makes the choice to be the bad girl again and that's scary because she's just so angry. Her relationship with Rumple before was a game, but now I think she's going to really go after him. :egad:

http://www.tvguide.com/News/Mega-Buzz-N ... 62691.aspx

I wonder if this is when she finds out that she has been raising Gold's grandchild and was set up? :shrug2:
Sandy

Postby Sandy » Wed Mar 13, 2013 5:34 pm

Maybe she finally realizes that he set her up to cast this curse so he could find Nealfire. Or that not might be it since she knew he had a reason to want to come to this world but she didn't know what. Perhaps she discovers that he's the one that gave Snow the candle and told her how to kill Cora? Maybe she decided that he was an enemy since the Charmings were protecting him? Either eay I am worried for Belle.
Love, like a delicate flame and once it's gone, it's gone forever. - Mr. Gold
mysticalflute

Postby mysticalflute » Wed Mar 13, 2013 5:36 pm

HappyEndings wrote:The Evil Queen rides again! How will Regina get her revenge on Once Upon a Time? — Alison

NATALIE: "All bets are off," Lana Parrilla tells me and adds that Regina with be more than pissed off with both the Charming Family and Rumplestiltskin. "I think she's more dangerous than she's ever been. She's even more dangerous because... she makes the choice to be the bad girl again and that's scary because she's just so angry. Her relationship with Rumple before was a game, but now I think she's going to really go after him. :egad:

I wonder if this is when she finds out that she has been raising Gold's grandchild and was set up? :shrug2:

All I've wanted to see is Rumpel on the Charming's side. This will be GREAT! :D
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/4386717/ - My fanfiction!
Intervention: AU - Emma and Snow in ACFTL.
Double Trouble: Rumbelle/Snowing double date!
Settling Down: AU - Emma and Neal.
The Truth: AU - Emma and Henry.
And more!
lilysmom

Postby lilysmom » Wed Mar 13, 2013 7:45 pm

mysticalflute wrote:
HappyEndings wrote:The Evil Queen rides again! How will Regina get her revenge on Once Upon a Time? — Alison

Hes not on anyone's side but his own.
*RegalDearie*

Postby *RegalDearie* » Wed Mar 13, 2013 10:50 pm

mysticalflute wrote:

It's possible. The synopsis for this episode said that Mr. Gold will help defend Snow White from Regina. Hopefully, their alliance will be a lasting one.
"You're a beautiful woman who loved an ugly man. Really, really loved me." - Mr. Gold
"How could I blame the one I love most? The only one to stand by me, to the end." - Regina
CindyLou

Postby CindyLou » Thu Mar 28, 2013 1:19 am

Green wrote:
mysticalflute wrote:Tweet from Vancity Filming:

Spoiler:
Vancity Filming @VancityFilming
Got some Lana and Ginnifer pics in fairy tale land. Lana in rags! #ouat #onceuponatime #vancityfilming #yvrshoots

Hmm, that's interesting, considering she became a queen. Could this be after Snow frees her in The Cricket Game?
mysticalflute wrote:Here's a (fuzzy) picture of Ginny.

http://instagram.com/p/Wkw1jEj8tn/
HappyEndings wrote:More photos 3 pages :D

http://www.spoilertv.co.uk/images/once- ... ch%202013/

If this is a duplicate please let me know so I can try and remove it.
Thanks for posting. :)

In the book, the evil queen tries to kill Snow White with a corset (to crush her ribs) before succeeding with the poisoned apple. Is it possible this episode shows one of Regina's failed attempts? :egad:
Sandy

Postby Sandy » Sun Mar 31, 2013 10:33 pm

We've only had fairly tale land behind the scenes pictures for this episode so far right? No Stroybrooke scenes?
CTrent29

Postby CTrent29 » Mon Apr 01, 2013 5:59 am

It's possible. The synopsis for this episode said that Mr. Gold will help defend Snow White from Regina. Hopefully, their alliance will be a lasting one.

Why? Why is it so important that Rumpel, of all people, form a lasting alliance with the Charmings? So that he, Belle and the Charmings live happily ever after? :roll: :roll:

You know what he's like. He hasn't really redeemed himself . . . no more than Regina has. So, why is redemption so important for
him
?
*RegalDearie*

Postby *RegalDearie* » Mon Apr 01, 2013 12:39 pm

CTrent29 wrote:

Why? Why is it so important that Rumpel, of all people, form a lasting alliance with the Charmings? So that he, Belle and the Charmings live happily ever after? :roll: :roll:

You know what he's like. He hasn't really redeemed himself . . . no more than Regina has. So, why is redemption so important for

It's important because having an alliance between the heroes and villains ensures that no innocent blood will be spilled. I didn't say anything about redemtion, I was just being practical.
"You're a beautiful woman who loved an ugly man. Really, really loved me." - Mr. Gold
"How could I blame the one I love most? The only one to stand by me, to the end." - Regina
CTrent29

Postby CTrent29 » Tue Apr 02, 2013 6:30 pm

It's important because having an alliance between the heroes and villains ensures that no innocent blood will be spilled. I didn't say anything about redemtion, I was just being practical.

Does that alliance includes Regina?
*RegalDearie*

Postby *RegalDearie* » Tue Apr 02, 2013 7:16 pm

CTrent29 wrote:

Does that alliance includes Regina?

Definitely. The faster the heroes and villains mend their broken relationships with each other, the safer they'll all be. However, considering this a television show, the writers will probably drag it out until the final season just so they can generate more drama.
Sandy

Postby Sandy » Tue Apr 02, 2013 7:53 pm

Oh I hope not the whole Regina vs. Snow dynamic is already boring me. I wouldn't mind seeing these two reconcile their differences in season 3. They don't need to be friends or lovey dovey, they could just be tolerant of each other, reluctant allies. Unless the writers are going to make this dynamic more interesting and have Snow going dark and Regina being the one to bring her back to who she was before (with Regina still being an ambiguous character). Someone somehwere had an idea of Snow White becoming the Snow Queen. That would be kind of cool, the writers would really have to develop her properly though, I can't see Snow White becoming a villain when she still has the support of her love ones and I don't want any of the Charmings to be killed off (refridgerated) just to have Snow be a villain. Although she might not nessecarily have to be a villain to be the Snow Queen, she could just be more grey in characterization. Hmm.
CTrent29

Postby CTrent29 » Wed Apr 10, 2013 5:27 am

Someone somehwere had an idea of Snow White becoming the Snow Queen. That would be kind of cool, the writers would really have to develop her properly though, I can't see Snow White becoming a villain when she still has the support of her love ones

Willow Rosenberg had the support of her friends. She became a villain anyway.
mysticalflute

Postby mysticalflute » Thu Apr 11, 2013 11:37 pm

http://storybrookemirror.tumblr.com/post/47736121462/evilregal-28-teaser-image-from-the-evil-queen

First bit of news for the episode.

[Drooling over Lana Parilla blah blah...] In Storybrooke, she [Regina] has a dark conversation with Henry and snakily double-crosses Hook; meanwhile, she giddily embraces her title as Evil Queen after a shape-shifting run-in with fugitive Snow White in the Enchanted Forest. [blah blah blah more Lana drooling]

Joy. Another Regina-centric episode. :roll:

Edit: Question, didn't she already double cross Hook?
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/4386717/ - My fanfiction!
Intervention: AU - Emma and Snow in ACFTL.
Double Trouble: Rumbelle/Snowing double date!
Settling Down: AU - Emma and Neal.
The Truth: AU - Emma and Henry.
And more!
CTrent29

Postby CTrent29 » Fri Apr 12, 2013 1:57 am

Joy. Another Regina-centric episode.

Edit: Question, didn't she already double cross Hook?

Joy indeed! :D

No, it was Cora who had double-crossed Hook in "Manhattan".
Sandy

Postby Sandy » Fri Apr 12, 2013 2:35 pm

CTrent29 wrote:
Someone somehwere had an idea of Snow White becoming the Snow Queen. That would be kind of cool, the writers would really have to develop her properly though, I can't see Snow White becoming a villain when she still has the support of her love ones

Willow Rosenberg had the support of her friends. She became a villain anyway.

I actually haven’t seen Buffy the Vampire Slayer so I can’t properly comment on your post but from what I’ve read on the character it seems Willow went dark because the woman she loved was killed? Perhaps there were other factors but that seems to be the defining one. I mentioned that in my post about Snow and how I can’t really seeing her becoming a villain without something terrible happening to her family. Now if Joss was the creator of the show then major character deaths would be something I would be worried about happening on Once more often but since he isn’t I can’t see Charming or Emma being killed off.

Return to “Seasons 1-2 Spoilers”