[2x21] Second Star to the Right Spoilers

Once Upon a Time spoilers for seasons 1-2.
Danielsgrl03

Re: [2x21] Second Star to the Right

Postby Danielsgrl03 » Tue Apr 30, 2013 11:10 pm

It kind of creeped me out in one preview. You can see "peter pan" but he's a dark figure with glowing eyes. Maybe it is Peter Pan's shadow, but why would the eyes glow? In the pictures it definitely looks as if Bae becomes part of Hook's crew kind of like in the movie Hook.
Jayne

Postby Jayne » Wed May 01, 2013 12:19 am

The Wiz of Oz wrote:
Jayne wrote:I don't really think either way about Peter Pan's identity butttt.... as far as what the writers tell us, you have to remember these are the same men that told us for weeks that "HER" was of NO significance... clearly we can't COMPLETELY take they're word for truth until we see it ourselves.

That was one of writers, Jane Espenson, who said that. not the creators. Clearly to throw people off.

I could have sworn that the creators were asked about "HER" at paleyfest or an interview surrounding that event (I only say that because I don't really read/listen to Jane interviews or other things & I distinctly remember either Eddie or Adam addressing "HER" in an interview) but either way... exactly... to throw people off... they very rarely are going to be 100% straight forward with us about particular things in the show (of course the identity of Peter would be something I'd think that they certainly are not going to be straight forward about... at least until we know a little bit more).
HappyEndings

Postby HappyEndings » Wed May 01, 2013 3:53 pm

Peter Pan and a major death

On April 30, Hollywood Life revealed some "Once Upon a Time" season 2 spoilers for the last few episodes and it turns out there will be a major death and someone will leave town. It seems that the end of the season will be exciting.

Warning: If you do not want to know "Once Upon a Time" season 2 spoilers, then stop reading.

Executive producers Eddy Kitsis and Adam Horowitz recently spoke about the show and what fans can expect. One tidbit they revealed was that there somebody is going to die on the May 5 episode, but who will be killed off? Could it be Tamara, who is not in Storybrooke with good intentions? It is unlikely that is would be Snow or The Evil Queen because they are such big characters in the show. There are a lot of theories out there, but nobody will know for sure until the episode airs.

A lot of fans are wondering if Baelfire is Peter Pan, but Hollywood Life doesn't think so. They wrote that a young Baelfire will face the boy who doesn't age in the next few weeks. Based on that information, they said it is not a possibility.

http://www.examiner.com/article/once-up ... ajor-death

Another spoilers is viewers will see the dark side of Neverland. Eddy said that they are doing Peter Pan and Neverland completely different.

It turns out that Greg will find his father a lot of questions about his situation will be answered on May 5. What form has Kurt turned into and is he even alive are a few questions that will be dealt with. Also, fans will find out if Owen will leave town now that his mission is complete.

Mr. Gold is going to have to make a choice between Lacey and Neal. The executive producers said that he will have an "internal showdown." While his dark side might bring Lacey closer, it will push Neal away.
mysticalflute

Postby mysticalflute » Wed May 01, 2013 4:41 pm

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/4386717/ - My fanfiction!
Intervention: AU - Emma and Snow in ACFTL.
Double Trouble: Rumbelle/Snowing double date!
Settling Down: AU - Emma and Neal.
The Truth: AU - Emma and Henry.
And more!
HappyEndings

Postby HappyEndings » Wed May 01, 2013 4:51 pm

Thanks for sharing!!!
Sandy

Postby Sandy » Wed May 01, 2013 7:44 pm

This show gives out way too much spoilers. The closer you are to a finale the less info you should be giving imo.
Love, like a delicate flame and once it's gone, it's gone forever. - Mr. Gold
HappyEndings

Postby HappyEndings » Wed May 01, 2013 9:03 pm

Sandy wrote:This show gives out way too much spoilers. The closer you are to a finale the less info you should be giving imo.

You know that is what I thought they would do too but maybe because of the rating and that is why they are releasing stuff :shrug2:

http://www.ksitetv.com/once-upon-a-time ... ages/21957

More photos
CindyLou

Postby CindyLou » Thu May 02, 2013 3:32 am

HappyEndings wrote:
Sandy wrote:This show gives out way too much spoilers. The closer you are to a finale the less info you should be giving imo.

You know that is what I thought they would do too but maybe because of the rating and that is why they are releasing stuff :shrug2:

http://www.ksitetv.com/once-upon-a-time ... ages/21957

More photos

Even with all the photos, there are a lot of questions that will be answered in this episode which aren't shown. How does Regina escape? Who saves her? Who dies this episode? What was Bae and Hook's relationship in Neverland? How do Tamara and Greg abduct Henry? Most of the photos are from the preview. The spoilers they are showing are minor compared to the big picture. I can't wait to see the rest of the episode!
HappyEndings

Postby HappyEndings » Thu May 02, 2013 3:38 am

Even with all the photos, there are a lot of questions that will be answered in this episode which aren't shown. How does Regina escape? Who saves her? Who dies this episode? What was Bae and Hook's relationship in Neverland? How do Tamara and Greg abduct Henry? Most of the photos are from the preview. The spoilers they are showing are minor compared to the big picture. I can't wait to see the rest of the episode!

Yes, that is true still a lot more we need to see. plus I do enjoy the sneek peeks :D
GeneralTao

Postby GeneralTao » Thu May 02, 2013 6:52 pm

Wow this is creepy! Invasion of the Greys ????

Was that Peter Pan whisking Wendy away or was it one heck of an scary alien abduction?

Man this stuff is made out of hellish nightmares!

What OUAT being a family show? NOT ANYMORE !!!! I am NOT going to let my 7 year old watch this!

Now! How can I explain he can't see Peter Pan? That Peter is a monster?

That he looks like the alien he is so afraid of?

I got a shiver down my spine and I am a 6'2" chubby guy with a face that you think twice about have bad intentions
Sandy

Postby Sandy » Thu May 02, 2013 7:19 pm

Well if you think about it how would you react if a stranger came to your window in the middle of the night offering to take you away? Scared or eager?

I don't that's Peter taking Wendy away but probably his shadow. Which has me thinking of the wraith because if Philip, Aurora and Mulan are in Neverland that might tie in some how.
Love, like a delicate flame and once it's gone, it's gone forever. - Mr. Gold
GeneralTao

Postby GeneralTao » Thu May 02, 2013 7:45 pm

Sandy wrote:Well if you think about it how would you react if a stranger came to your window in the middle of the night offering to take you away? Scared or eager?

I don't that's Peter taking Wendy away but probably his shadow. Which has me thinking of the wraith because if Philip, Aurora and Mulan are in Neverland that might tie in some how.

Well! If Emily de Ravin would knock at my window at night? I wouldn't think twice. But my wife would scare her....
But This looks like it's a daemon like a black hole with burning white stars instead of eyes....
HappyEndings

Postby HappyEndings » Fri May 03, 2013 3:12 pm

So have they stopped putting the spoiliers all on the 1st page? That was nice if you wanted to review without going through all the postings imo.

Return to “Seasons 1-2 Spoilers”