[2x21] Second Star to the Right Spoilers

Once Upon a Time spoilers for seasons 1-2.
Snow White

Re: [2x21] Second Star to the Right

Postby Snow White » Mon Apr 29, 2013 7:28 am

Oncers, be aware, a spoiler like never before:
FIRST 8 minutes of new episode!!!
Spoiler:
-There's someone out there for me. Someone I love very much, and I will not lose him-
Jennie

Postby Jennie » Mon Apr 29, 2013 1:48 pm

From the super-duper preview above, it looks like Tamara and Owen are both on a quest to get rid of magic because of some kind of past trauma involving it. Perhaps this home office they mentioned is made up of people with similar stories who believe that eliminating all magic from our world is the only way to keep it safe.

Owen is torturing Regina because she refuses to tell him about his father, not to get rid of her magic. I don't condone torture, but I see that it is coming from a broken place inside him...something that Regina broke when she made him an orphan. If she even showed the least little bit of remorse, I don't think she'd be hooked up to that machine. I'm afraid he's dead, and that's why she won't tell Owen where he is.
"We either live happily ever after or we get killed by horrible curses."
"The days of happy ever after are over. These are dark times."
Montreat11

Postby Montreat11 » Mon Apr 29, 2013 2:06 pm

Jennie wrote:From the super-duper preview above, it looks like Tamara and Owen are both on a quest to get rid of magic because of some kind of past trauma involving it. Perhaps this home office they mentioned is made up of people with similar stories who believe that eliminating all magic from our world is the only way to keep it safe.

Owen is torturing Regina because she refuses to tell him about his father, not to get rid of her magic. I don't condone torture, but I see that it is coming from a broken place inside him...something that Regina broke when she made him an orphan. If she even showed the least little bit of remorse, I don't think she'd be hooked up to that machine. I'm afraid he's dead, and that's why she won't tell Owen where he is.

I agree with you in thinking that Owens dad is dead. I mean "leaving town" wouldn't exactly be wrong in that case right. Plus from the spoilers I've seen of the final episode filming (spoiler alert people) I really don't think that Owen would take Henry from her if he believed his dad was alive, at least not that drastically. Something tells me the "home office" they are talking about was also probably founded by a fairy tale character that was trying to escape magic. It's a bit too early to call who but I'm thinking Wendy and Tamara's Grandmother are going to be of great importance in the future...season 3.

In other news I heard that we weren't renewed for season 3 yet...should I be worried?
Sandy

Postby Sandy » Mon Apr 29, 2013 2:15 pm

They won't make an official announcement until after season 2 ends but someone asked Lana on twitter when they start filming for season 3 and she said July so...-shrugs-

Also they made a book, are going to make a graphic novel and have plans for a spin-off. If they are putting all that money into this show I can't see them cancelling it.
Love, like a delicate flame and once it's gone, it's gone forever. - Mr. Gold
Sandy

Postby Sandy » Mon Apr 29, 2013 2:25 pm

Ouroboros wrote:
From the preview, the line that made me roll my eyes: "Magic does not belong in this world. It's unholy."

Meh.

I hated that line. It makes me think Tamara and Greg are part of some organization filled with religious zealots who view all magic as evil and they are the spiritually appointed saviours meant to protect the world by exterminating all people who use magic. Or should I say creatures since that was what Tamara called them so I don't even think she views Regina and Rumpel as people which probably helps her justify to herself all the murders she has done. It's not murder it's cleansing the world of evil...-_-

I liked it better when I thought she was part of an organization looking for magic to exploit and use it for themselves.

Anyway as little as I care for the Tamara and Greg storyline I have to admit they are doing a pretty good job at being villains so far. No mistakes yet as I can see (though it's not really hard when the good guys don't really care about magical exposure and have completely forgotten about Greg.)
Jennie

Postby Jennie » Mon Apr 29, 2013 2:37 pm

Sandy wrote:Anyway as little as I care for the Tamara and Greg storyline I have to admit they are doing a pretty good job at being villains so far. No mistakes yet as I can see (though it's not really hard when the good guys don't really care about magical exposure and have completely forgotten about Greg.)

I liked how Owen/Greg said something to the effect that he wasn't going to tell Regina his plan. Kind of like "I'm not as dumb as you". :P

They've played it pretty smart so far, which makes them the most dangerous antagonists yet.
"We either live happily ever after or we get killed by horrible curses."
"The days of happy ever after are over. These are dark times."
Sandy

Postby Sandy » Mon Apr 29, 2013 5:02 pm

They have been smart. I mean they’ve made a couple of obvious mistakes
- Tamara not ensuring that August was dead before leaving him behind. If he hadn’t wasted his time apologizing and just said her name she would have been caught right there.
- Hooking up at Granny’s Inn probably feet away from Neal’s room. If we had some consistency Granny or Red should have caught those two long ago with their wolf hearing.

But other than that they’ve done their research, gathered information, made use of newly acquired assets (Hook). Kept a pretty low profile (excluding that whole Greg hitting Hook with his car thing and ending up in the hospital). Haven’t divulged their real plans to anyone not in on the plan already and have only caught Emma’s attention because they don’t know about Emma’s lying sort of ability. Because Greg was able to fool her last time and even then Emma doesn’t suspect that Greg is involved in anything.
Belleflower

Postby Belleflower » Mon Apr 29, 2013 5:24 pm

Thanks for the promos and sneak peeks! :D

Ok, I can hardly express how excited I am for this episode. I really liked little Bae and I've been waiting to see Neverland ever since the very episode aired. I'm hoping this episode will be an improvement from this week's episode. It'll be nice to finally delve into a new storyline for a change.
♥ Team Dearie | Team Rumbelle | Team Beauty | Team Clan Charming | Team Snowing | Team Mad Hatter | Team Neal Cassady ♥
Fleur

Postby Fleur » Mon Apr 29, 2013 7:37 pm

Well for the sake of discerning TV & movie fans everywhere, I really hope the quality improves in the last Season 2 episodes and in Season 3. Otherwise, some very talented actors are going to be contractually trapped in a mediocre mess for at least another year and unable to move on to more promising ventures.
mysticalflute

Postby mysticalflute » Tue Apr 30, 2013 12:45 am

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/4386717/ - My fanfiction!
Intervention: AU - Emma and Snow in ACFTL.
Double Trouble: Rumbelle/Snowing double date!
Settling Down: AU - Emma and Neal.
The Truth: AU - Emma and Henry.
And more!
HappyEndings

Postby HappyEndings » Tue Apr 30, 2013 12:59 am

Thanks for sharing
HappyEndings

Postby HappyEndings » Tue Apr 30, 2013 10:18 pm

Second Star to the Right” - Emma, Mary Margaret and David go in search of Regina when they discover that she - along with some magic beans - have gone missing. But against Neal’s protests, Emma still believes that Tamara had something to do with Regina’s disappearance; and Mr. Gold contemplates telling Lacey the truth about his ability to conjure magic. Meanwhile, after Rumplestiltskin abandons his son and lets him travel alone through a portal, young Bae finds himself back in 19th century London and is taken in by the Darling family — befriending their daughter Wendy — on “Once Upon a Time,” SUNDAY, MAY 5 (8:00-9:00 p.m., ET) on the ABC Television Network.

“Once Upon a Time” stars Ginnifer Goodwin as Snow White/Mary Margaret, Jennifer Morrison as Emma Swan, Lana Parrilla as Evil Queen/Regina, Josh Dallas as Prince Charming/David, Emilie de Ravin as Belle, Colin O’Donoghue as Hook, Jared S. Gilmore as Henry Mills, Meghan Ory as Red Riding Hood/Ruby, and Robert Carlyle as Rumplestiltskin/Mr. Gold.

Guest starring are David Anders as Dr. Whale/Victor Frankenstein, Keegan Connor Tracy as Mother Superior/Blue Fairy, Michael Raymond-James as Neal Cassidy, Dylan Schmid as young Baelfire, Ethan Embry as Greg Mendell, Christopher Gauthier as Smee, Sonequa Martin-Green as Tamara, Freya Tingley as Wendy, Benjamin Cook as Michael, William Ainschough as John, Andrew Airlie as George and Karin Inghammar as Mary.

“Second Star to the Right” was written by Andrew Chambliss & Ian Goldberg and directed by Ralph Hemecker.

SpoilerTV.com
The Wiz of Oz

Postby The Wiz of Oz » Tue Apr 30, 2013 10:30 pm

HappyEndings wrote:
Second Star to the Right” - Emma, Mary Margaret and David go in search of Regina when they discover that she - along with some magic beans - have gone missing. But against Neal’s protests, Emma still believes that Tamara had something to do with Regina’s disappearance; and Mr. Gold contemplates telling Lacey the truth about his ability to conjure magic. Meanwhile, after Rumplestiltskin abandons his son and lets him travel alone through a portal, young Bae finds himself back in 19th century London and is taken in by the Darling family — befriending their daughter Wendy — on “Once Upon a Time,” SUNDAY, MAY 5 (8:00-9:00 p.m., ET) on the ABC Television Network.

“Once Upon a Time” stars Ginnifer Goodwin as Snow White/Mary Margaret, Jennifer Morrison as Emma Swan, Lana Parrilla as Evil Queen/Regina, Josh Dallas as Prince Charming/David, Emilie de Ravin as Belle, Colin O’Donoghue as Hook, Jared S. Gilmore as Henry Mills, Meghan Ory as Red Riding Hood/Ruby, and Robert Carlyle as Rumplestiltskin/Mr. Gold.

Guest starring are David Anders as Dr. Whale/Victor Frankenstein, Keegan Connor Tracy as Mother Superior/Blue Fairy, Michael Raymond-James as Neal Cassidy, Dylan Schmid as young Baelfire, Ethan Embry as Greg Mendell, Christopher Gauthier as Smee, Sonequa Martin-Green as Tamara, Freya Tingley as Wendy, Benjamin Cook as Michael, William Ainschough as John, Andrew Airlie as George and Karin Inghammar as Mary.

“Second Star to the Right” was written by Andrew Chambliss & Ian Goldberg and directed by Ralph Hemecker.

SpoilerTV.com

I still thin Bae is Peter Pan. I see the creators creating their own story on of how Bae becomes Peter Pan
The Great and Power Wiz of OZ
mysticalflute

Postby mysticalflute » Tue Apr 30, 2013 10:35 pm

The Wiz of Oz wrote:
HappyEndings wrote:

SpoilerTV.com

I still thin Bae is Peter Pan. I see the creators creating their own story on of how Bae becomes Peter Pan

...You can clearly see Peter's shadow behind Wendy when Bae calls out to her.
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/4386717/ - My fanfiction!
Intervention: AU - Emma and Snow in ACFTL.
Double Trouble: Rumbelle/Snowing double date!
Settling Down: AU - Emma and Neal.
The Truth: AU - Emma and Henry.
And more!
HappyEndings

Postby HappyEndings » Tue Apr 30, 2013 10:39 pm

I think Bae is trying to stop Wendy, did you noticed Peter Pan wasn't even listed as staring in this episode but Smee is.
The Wiz of Oz

Postby The Wiz of Oz » Tue Apr 30, 2013 10:43 pm

HappyEndings wrote:I think Bae is trying to stop Wendy, did you noticed Peter Pan wasn't even listed as staring in this episode but Smee is.

Because thats a shadow pulling Wendy. nothing more than green screen effect

mysticalflute wrote:...You can clearly see Peter's shadow behind Wendy when Bae calls out to her.

I c it as new origin story. the NEVERLAND miniseries did an origin story on Peter Pan and Hook and now this show doing the samething. That shadow could become part of Bae and turn him into Peter Pan
HappyEndings

Postby HappyEndings » Tue Apr 30, 2013 10:47 pm

Then why wasn't Bae's named listed as Peter Pan? The writers have stated that Bae isn't Peter Pan.
Jayne

Postby Jayne » Tue Apr 30, 2013 11:00 pm

I don't really think either way about Peter Pan's identity butttt.... as far as what the writers tell us, you have to remember these are the same men that told us for weeks that "HER" was of NO significance... clearly we can't COMPLETELY take they're word for truth until we see it ourselves.
The Wiz of Oz

Postby The Wiz of Oz » Tue Apr 30, 2013 11:02 pm

HappyEndings wrote:Then why wasn't Bae's named listed as Peter Pan? The writers have stated that Bae isn't Peter Pan.

Well Cora wasnt listed as the Queen of Hearts in episode 9 QUEEN OF HEARTS. So Bae is no different
The Wiz of Oz

Postby The Wiz of Oz » Tue Apr 30, 2013 11:05 pm

Jayne wrote:I don't really think either way about Peter Pan's identity butttt.... as far as what the writers tell us, you have to remember these are the same men that told us for weeks that "HER" was of NO significance... clearly we can't COMPLETELY take they're word for truth until we see it ourselves.

That was one of writers, Jane Espenson, who said that. not the creators. Clearly to throw people off.

Return to “Seasons 1-2 Spoilers”