[2x21] Second Star to the Right Spoilers

Once Upon a Time spoilers for seasons 1-2.
User avatar
Sandy
Posts: 1689
Joined: Mon Oct 15, 2012 5:09 am
Location: Grand Cayman

Re: [2x21] Second Star to the Right

Postby Sandy » Thu Mar 07, 2013 4:35 pm

I can't remember the exact wording and I can't look it up right now. Was it something along the lines of we will get hints of a new character from another world but we won't see that character until the next season?
Love, like a delicate flame and once it's gone, it's gone forever. - Mr. Gold
User avatar
Heidirs
Posts: 860
Joined: Thu Jan 17, 2013 4:27 pm

Re: [2x21] Second Star to the Right

Postby Heidirs » Thu Mar 07, 2013 4:59 pm

^Yeah, I'm pretty sure that's almost exactly what they said. But if a character is cast for that specific episode, wouldn't it stand that you would see them?
User avatar
mysticalflute
Posts: 2495
Joined: Sat Jan 14, 2012 5:04 pm
Location: Michigan

Re: [2x21] Second Star to the Right

Postby mysticalflute » Thu Mar 07, 2013 5:05 pm

Sandy wrote:I can't remember the exact wording and I can't look it up right now. Was it something along the lines of we will get hints of a new character from another world but we won't see that character until the next season?


Yeah. Adam/Eddie said that we would hear about the character, but not see them.
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/4386717/ - My fanfiction!
Intervention: AU - Emma and Snow in ACFTL.
Double Trouble: Rumbelle/Snowing double date!
Settling Down: AU - Emma and Neal.
The Truth: AU - Emma and Henry.
And more!
User avatar
Sandy
Posts: 1689
Joined: Mon Oct 15, 2012 5:09 am
Location: Grand Cayman

Re: [2x21] Second Star to the Right

Postby Sandy » Thu Mar 07, 2013 5:10 pm

Heidirs wrote:^Yeah, I'm pretty sure that's almost exactly what they said. But if a character is cast for that specific episode, wouldn't it stand that you would see them?


Well if this Heidi is Wendy she would be from our world wouldn't she even though she went to Neverland? So they might have been doing some tricky wording in that statement.
Love, like a delicate flame and once it's gone, it's gone forever. - Mr. Gold
Danielsgrl03
Posts: 392
Joined: Mon Jan 23, 2012 9:17 am

Re: [2x21] Second Star to the Right

Postby Danielsgrl03 » Thu Mar 07, 2013 8:52 pm

I'm thinking they were referring to Peter Pan. I get this feeling like someone else on here said, that Neal will reveal that he is Peter Pan at the end of the Straight On Til Morning, and then we will see his back story next season.

That could be a character "hinted at" but not seen until next season.
User avatar
Heidirs
Posts: 860
Joined: Thu Jan 17, 2013 4:27 pm

Re: [2x21] Second Star to the Right

Postby Heidirs » Thu Mar 07, 2013 9:28 pm

Except that, even if Neal is Peter Pan and his backstory is only hinted at, we have actually "seen" him. haha. The wording for some of these things. They have said we wouldn't see Peter Pan this season, but obviously we have. Just because we haven't gotten into his mythology doesn't mean we haven't "seen" him. Silly writers.
User avatar
yaghan
Posts: 6
Joined: Fri Mar 08, 2013 3:21 am
Location: Nova Scotia, Canada.

Re: [2x21] Second Star to the Right

Postby yaghan » Fri Mar 08, 2013 4:12 am

As much as the Nealfire being Peter theory is very believable and would make sense with him seeing Hook and all, I think Peter will be someone else considering he never wanted to grow up I like to think Nealfire will be a lost boy who has met Wendy and Peter.
Avatar credit too cartoonjessie.tumblr.com
HappyEndings

Re: [2x21] Second Star to the Right

Postby HappyEndings » Fri Mar 08, 2013 4:15 am

I think the is Peter because after 100 years or so he still hasn't grown up. Look at the video on The Miller's daughter he never defended Emma when Regina threw the fireball, but David jumped in front of Emma to protect her---Chicken Little Neil moved away from Emma just proves all he thinks about is himself.
User avatar
mysticalflute
Posts: 2495
Joined: Sat Jan 14, 2012 5:04 pm
Location: Michigan

Re: [2x21] Second Star to the Right

Postby mysticalflute » Fri Mar 08, 2013 4:19 am

HappyEndings wrote:I think the is Peter because after 100 years or so he still hasn't grown up. Look at the video on The Miller's daughter he never defended Emma when Regina threw the fireball, but David jumped in front of Emma to protect her---Chicken Little Neil moved away from Emma just proves all he thinks about is himself.


Yes, but Peter Pan put his life on the line for Wendy in at least one edition of Peter Pan. "To die would be an awfully big adventure." He's also willing to go head-to-head with Hook in order to protect Wendy and the boys.
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/4386717/ - My fanfiction!
Intervention: AU - Emma and Snow in ACFTL.
Double Trouble: Rumbelle/Snowing double date!
Settling Down: AU - Emma and Neal.
The Truth: AU - Emma and Henry.
And more!
HappyEndings

Re: [2x21] Second Star to the Right

Postby HappyEndings » Fri Mar 08, 2013 4:24 am

But not to protect Emma who is the mother of his child besides most men automatically try to protect any women regardless of who they are. He didn't in the 1st promo, David saved Emma's life while the coward went in the opposite direction saving himself. I will give Gold a pat on the back when he saw the car coming toward him and Belle he protected her not like Neil did to Emma.

Hey, just a thought did you realize that both Neil and Hook left Emma in a prison.
User avatar
yaghan
Posts: 6
Joined: Fri Mar 08, 2013 3:21 am
Location: Nova Scotia, Canada.

Re: [2x21] Second Star to the Right

Postby yaghan » Fri Mar 08, 2013 4:29 am

Backing up my "Nealfire is a lost boy and not Peter." theory:
1. He was lost and a boy
2. Peter never grew up, never left Neverland eventually Nealfire did. Also if you are thinking well he could have left with Wendy (if you are thinking Wendy is Samara/Tamara) then no because she came into play after him and Emma broke up so that don't fit the time line.
3. Doesn't look like he's too good at sword fighting, or fighting for that matter.
4. Peter believed in magic, in fairies also always with Tink, Bea wanted to get away from magic ALL MAGIC. He could have been just stuck in Neverland being a lost boy.
Also it would be reveal that he is a lost boy. I'm not very good at points. But the main fact is Nealfire does not want to rely on any magic ever, of what so ever.
Thus not Peter also remember when Rumple said he could turn the clock back, Nealfire was like
I DO NOT WANT TO BE 14 AGAIN.
So yeah.
These episodes could start with flashbacks of Nealfire in Neverland and ending with them actually going there for whatever reason.
Does anyone have any thoughts on what reason the crew needs to go or gets into Neverland?
Avatar credit too cartoonjessie.tumblr.com
User avatar
The Wiz of Oz
Posts: 3228
Joined: Mon Oct 29, 2012 5:03 am

Re: [2x21] Second Star to the Right

Postby The Wiz of Oz » Fri Mar 08, 2013 6:22 am

yaghan wrote:Backing up my "Nealfire is a lost boy and not Peter." theory:
1. He was lost and a boy
2. Peter never grew up, never left Neverland eventually Nealfire did. Also if you are thinking well he could have left with Wendy (if you are thinking Wendy is Samara/Tamara) then no because she came into play after him and Emma broke up so that don't fit the time line.
3. Doesn't look like he's too good at sword fighting, or fighting for that matter.
4. Peter believed in magic, in fairies also always with Tink, Bea wanted to get away from magic ALL MAGIC. He could have been just stuck in Neverland being a lost boy.
Also it would be reveal that he is a lost boy. I'm not very good at points. But the main fact is Nealfire does not want to rely on any magic ever, of what so ever.
Thus not Peter also remember when Rumple said he could turn the clock back, Nealfire was like
I DO NOT WANT TO BE 14 AGAIN.
So yeah.
These episodes could start with flashbacks of Nealfire in Neverland and ending with them actually going there for whatever reason.
Does anyone have any thoughts on what reason the crew needs to go or gets into Neverland?


Some 3 small clues Why Neal is Peter Pan:

1. in the movie HOOK, Robin Williams plays a grown Peter Pan who married Wendy's granddaughter and two kids. Peter forgets his adventures in Neverland because he grew up. Hook kidnapps Peter's kid. Tink takes grown up to Neverland where remember who he was and he saves his kids from Hook. Neal is going through the samething. Only differences is he got his memory back without going to back to NEverland.

2. In the season to premiere, Neal drops his cell phone out of the window when he tries to close the window. A similar thing happen to Peter in HOOK where he drop his cell from the balcony of his children's room.

3. Peter Pan age is 14 and Bae left at 14.
The Great and Power Wiz of OZ
User avatar
yaghan
Posts: 6
Joined: Fri Mar 08, 2013 3:21 am
Location: Nova Scotia, Canada.

Re: [2x21] Second Star to the Right

Postby yaghan » Fri Mar 08, 2013 7:44 am

The Wiz of Oz wrote:
yaghan wrote:Backing up my "Nealfire is a lost boy and not Peter." theory:
1. He was lost and a boy
2. Peter never grew up, never left Neverland eventually Nealfire did. Also if you are thinking well he could have left with Wendy (if you are thinking Wendy is Samara/Tamara) then no because she came into play after him and Emma broke up so that don't fit the time line.
3. Doesn't look like he's too good at sword fighting, or fighting for that matter.
4. Peter believed in magic, in fairies also always with Tink, Bea wanted to get away from magic ALL MAGIC. He could have been just stuck in Neverland being a lost boy.
Also it would be reveal that he is a lost boy. I'm not very good at points. But the main fact is Nealfire does not want to rely on any magic ever, of what so ever.
Thus not Peter also remember when Rumple said he could turn the clock back, Nealfire was like
I DO NOT WANT TO BE 14 AGAIN.
So yeah.
These episodes could start with flashbacks of Nealfire in Neverland and ending with them actually going there for whatever reason.
Does anyone have any thoughts on what reason the crew needs to go or gets into Neverland?


Some 3 small clues Why Neal is Peter Pan:

1. in the movie HOOK, Robin Williams plays a grown Peter Pan who married Wendy's granddaughter and two kids. Peter forgets his adventures in Neverland because he grew up. Hook kidnapps Peter's kid. Tink takes grown up to Neverland where remember who he was and he saves his kids from Hook. Neal is going through the samething. Only differences is he got his memory back without going to back to NEverland.

2. In the season to premiere, Neal drops his cell phone out of the window when he tries to close the window. A similar thing happen to Peter in HOOK where he drop his cell from the balcony of his children's room.

3. Peter Pan age is 14 and Bae left at 14.


Now I just think the writer's are being lazy with all the similarities xD
But this just makes me want this episode to come sooner, I won't be upset if he is Peter but Id still prefer for him to be a lost boy, mainly because I think again with him being the Nealfire thing it's already far enough.
Avatar credit too cartoonjessie.tumblr.com
User avatar
Most_Desperate_Hour
Posts: 87
Joined: Tue May 29, 2012 10:16 pm

Re: [2x21] Second Star to the Right

Postby Most_Desperate_Hour » Fri Mar 08, 2013 4:38 pm

I'm excited to see where the whole Bae/Peter Pan storyline goes. The fact that the finale will be a two-parter is pretty indicative how big of the impact the Neverland storyline will have the show.
"It's the most wonderful and amazing thing in the world. Love is hope. It fills our dreams. And if you're in it, you need to enjoy it because love doesn't always last forever. Now, go find your love. Find your hope. Find your dreams" ~ Belle
HappyEndings

Re: [2x21] Second Star to the Right

Postby HappyEndings » Fri Mar 08, 2013 7:46 pm

My question is how would Bae know how to drive a boat maybe he was Hook's shipmate? :shrug2:
User avatar
mysticalflute
Posts: 2495
Joined: Sat Jan 14, 2012 5:04 pm
Location: Michigan

Re: [2x21] Second Star to the Right

Postby mysticalflute » Fri Mar 08, 2013 7:49 pm

HappyEndings wrote:My question is how would Bae know how to drive a boat maybe he was Hook's shipmate? :shrug2:


Peter and the Lost Boys know how to drive ships. It's how they got Wendy and her brothers home.
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/4386717/ - My fanfiction!
Intervention: AU - Emma and Snow in ACFTL.
Double Trouble: Rumbelle/Snowing double date!
Settling Down: AU - Emma and Neal.
The Truth: AU - Emma and Henry.
And more!
HappyEndings

Re: [2x21] Second Star to the Right

Postby HappyEndings » Fri Mar 08, 2013 11:08 pm

Ok, next question did they get the rights to do Peter Pan? :shrug2:
Danielsgrl03
Posts: 392
Joined: Mon Jan 23, 2012 9:17 am

Re: [2x21] Second Star to the Right

Postby Danielsgrl03 » Fri Mar 08, 2013 11:15 pm

HappyEndings wrote:Ok, next question did they get the rights to do Peter Pan? :shrug2:


They had to have, because Peter Pan just got released on Blu-ray, plus, my kids are MASSIVELY into Jake and the Neverland pirates which features Peter Pan here and there. They have to have some sort of rights. The rights belong to a children's hospital in London. Barrie left the rights to them. The Great Ormond Street Hospital.
User avatar
mysticalflute
Posts: 2495
Joined: Sat Jan 14, 2012 5:04 pm
Location: Michigan

Re: [2x21] Second Star to the Right

Postby mysticalflute » Sat Mar 09, 2013 4:52 pm

Tweet from David Anders:

David Anders @QuestionAnders

Oh and also....I'm gonna be in #ouat episode #221. Does that mean a thing to y'all in the slightest? Hope so. See ya then!


*groan*
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/4386717/ - My fanfiction!
Intervention: AU - Emma and Snow in ACFTL.
Double Trouble: Rumbelle/Snowing double date!
Settling Down: AU - Emma and Neal.
The Truth: AU - Emma and Henry.
And more!
HappyEndings

Re: [2x21] Second Star to the Right

Postby HappyEndings » Sat Mar 09, 2013 4:58 pm

mysticalflute wrote:Tweet from David Anders:

David Anders @QuestionAnders

Oh and also....I'm gonna be in #ouat episode #221. Does that mean a thing to y'all in the slightest? Hope so. See ya then!


*groan*


I am right with you on this mysticalfulte

Return to “Seasons 1-2 Spoilers”