[2x21] Second Star to the Right Spoilers

Once Upon a Time spoilers for seasons 1-2.
HappyEndings

Re: [2x21] Second Star to the Right

Postby HappyEndings » Thu Apr 04, 2013 6:37 pm

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2300149/Ginnifer-Goodwin-Josh-Dallas-set-sail-Hooks-ship-film-Once-Upon-A-Time.html

Did you see the book that Ginnifer had in her hand that she was going to read it was "Goldilocks and the Three Bears". If you had seen the clip when Ginnifer was on Rachel Ray show she had given free cds and dvds to the audience on "Peter Pan", I wonder if this is a nod to the next story that we will see. :shrug2:
Sandy

Postby Sandy » Thu Apr 04, 2013 10:41 pm

I keep not trying to ocme in the Spoiler thread but alas I am a weak one.
Love, like a delicate flame and once it's gone, it's gone forever. - Mr. Gold
HappyEndings

Postby HappyEndings » Thu Apr 18, 2013 3:37 pm

Spoiler:
According to Edward, Captain Hook (Colin O’Donoghue) will be resurfacing “very soon, and under surprising circumstances,” and “Second Star” will reveal his connection to Neal/Baelfire (Michael Raymond-James). Better yet? Edward said about the connection, “We can’t read every theory out there on the Internet, but this [connection] has so far been kept secret.”

Read the whole story at

http://www.wetpaint.com/once-upon-a-tim ... me-changer
The Wiz of Oz

Postby The Wiz of Oz » Thu Apr 18, 2013 7:54 pm

HappyEndings wrote:
Spoiler:
According to Edward, Captain Hook (Colin O’Donoghue) will be resurfacing “very soon, and under surprising circumstances,” and “Second Star” will reveal his connection to Neal/Baelfire (Michael Raymond-James). Better yet? Edward said about the connection, “We can’t read every theory out there on the Internet, but this [connection] has so far been kept secret.”

Read the whole story at

http://www.wetpaint.com/once-upon-a-tim ... me-changer

Yep he will b back n episode 19 Lacey
The Great and Power Wiz of OZ
Danielsgrl03

Postby Danielsgrl03 » Thu Apr 18, 2013 8:04 pm

I have been having this horrible feeling that Neal is working with Hook. He didn't exactly seem angry that Hook was in new york, and yeah he had no problem leaving him behind, but maybe he wasn't worried about hook because he new that Tamara would help him. I think that there is a chance that Neal is going to be the boy that's Rumple's undoing in a surprising way.
mysticalflute

Postby mysticalflute » Sun Apr 28, 2013 4:50 am

Now, I'm not sure if this is the official one (can't find it anywhere online), but here's a possible press release:

Spoiler:
EMMA ADMITS HER TRUE FEELINGS TO NEAL WHOM IS STILL UNAWARE OF TAMARA'S PLAN –- HOOK TELLS GREG AND TAMARA ABOUT THE BEAN FIELD –- AND LACEY GOES ON A DATE.

"Second Star to the Right" – After taking Mary Margaret's advice Emma decides to come clean with Neal and admits her true feelings to him; Hook returns to Tamara to let her know of the magic beans that the residents of Storybrooke have been growing. Fearing that this will ruin her plan she decides to take action sooner; and Lacey goes on a date with Doctor Whale. Meanwhile, Baelfire arrives in Neverland that was and meets the vengeful Captain Hook on "Once Upon a Time," SUNDAY, MAY 5 (8:00-9:00 p.m., ET) on the ABC Television Network.

"Once Upon a Time" stars Ginnifer Goodwin as Snow White/Mary Margaret, Jennifer Morrison as Emma Swan, Lana Parrilla as Evil Queen/Regina, Josh Dallas as Prince Charming/David, Emilie de Ravin as Belle, Colin O'Donoghue as Hook, Jared S. Gilmore as Henry Mills, Meghan Ory as Red Riding Hood/Ruby, and Robert Carlyle as Rumplestiltskin/Mr. Gold.

Guest starring are Lee Arenberg as Leroy/Grumpy, Michael Raymond-James as Neal Cassidy, Ethan Embry as Greg Mendell, Sonequa Martin-Green as Tamara, David Anders as Dr.Whale/Victor, Dylan Schmid as Baelfire, Chris Gauthier as William, Freya Tingley as Darling and Ryan Hesp as Quartermaster.

"Second Star to the Right" was written by Andrew Chambliss & Ian Goldberg and directed by David Solomon.

"Once Upon a Time" is broadcast in 720 Progressive (720P), ABC's selected HDTV format with a 5.1 channel surround sound.This program carries a TV-PG,V parental guideline.

For more information on "Once Upon a Time," visit
ABC.com/Once
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/4386717/ - My fanfiction!
Intervention: AU - Emma and Snow in ACFTL.
Double Trouble: Rumbelle/Snowing double date!
Settling Down: AU - Emma and Neal.
The Truth: AU - Emma and Henry.
And more!
The Wiz of Oz

Postby The Wiz of Oz » Sun Apr 28, 2013 11:42 am

mysticalflute wrote:Now, I'm not sure if this is the official one (can't find it anywhere online), but here's a possible press release:

Spoiler:
EMMA ADMITS HER TRUE FEELINGS TO NEAL WHOM IS STILL UNAWARE OF TAMARA'S PLAN –- HOOK TELLS GREG AND TAMARA ABOUT THE BEAN FIELD –- AND LACEY GOES ON A DATE.

"Second Star to the Right" – After taking Mary Margaret's advice Emma decides to come clean with Neal and admits her true feelings to him; Hook returns to Tamara to let her know of the magic beans that the residents of Storybrooke have been growing. Fearing that this will ruin her plan she decides to take action sooner; and Lacey goes on a date with Doctor Whale. Meanwhile, Baelfire arrives in Neverland that was and meets the vengeful Captain Hook on "Once Upon a Time," SUNDAY, MAY 5 (8:00-9:00 p.m., ET) on the ABC Television Network.

"Once Upon a Time" stars Ginnifer Goodwin as Snow White/Mary Margaret, Jennifer Morrison as Emma Swan, Lana Parrilla as Evil Queen/Regina, Josh Dallas as Prince Charming/David, Emilie de Ravin as Belle, Colin O'Donoghue as Hook, Jared S. Gilmore as Henry Mills, Meghan Ory as Red Riding Hood/Ruby, and Robert Carlyle as Rumplestiltskin/Mr. Gold.

Guest starring are Lee Arenberg as Leroy/Grumpy, Michael Raymond-James as Neal Cassidy, Ethan Embry as Greg Mendell, Sonequa Martin-Green as Tamara, David Anders as Dr.Whale/Victor, Dylan Schmid as Baelfire, Chris Gauthier as William, Freya Tingley as Darling and Ryan Hesp as Quartermaster.

"Second Star to the Right" was written by Andrew Chambliss & Ian Goldberg and directed by David Solomon.

"Once Upon a Time" is broadcast in 720 Progressive (720P), ABC's selected HDTV format with a 5.1 channel surround sound.This program carries a TV-PG,V parental guideline.

For more information on "Once Upon a Time," visit
ABC.com/Once

O_o looks official. Sound like a great episode. I CANT WAIT
Could Long Live The Evil Queen. Could Darling be Wendy??
The Wiz of Oz

Postby The Wiz of Oz » Mon Apr 29, 2013 1:04 am

Promo

Bae said Wendy!!!

And a creepy shadow
Last edited by The Wiz of Oz on Mon Apr 29, 2013 2:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
The Wiz of Oz

Postby The Wiz of Oz » Mon Apr 29, 2013 1:15 am

Extended Preview: the 1st 8 minutes

http://beta.abc.go.com/shows/once-upon-a-time
Last edited by The Wiz of Oz on Mon Apr 29, 2013 2:11 am, edited 2 times in total.
CassyDee

Postby CassyDee » Mon Apr 29, 2013 1:22 am

The Wiz of Oz wrote:Go to ABC to see the first 8 minutes

well isnt that just a bummer for those who dont live in the US:(
Hello Sweetie
CindyLou

Postby CindyLou » Mon Apr 29, 2013 2:21 am

I hope that ABC doesn't release any more sneak peaks for the episode.
The Wiz of Oz

Postby The Wiz of Oz » Mon Apr 29, 2013 2:26 am

CindyLou wrote:I hope that ABC doesn't release any more sneak peaks for the episode.

lol really dont need any after this extended preview
mysticalflute

Postby mysticalflute » Mon Apr 29, 2013 2:26 am

CassyDee wrote:
The Wiz of Oz wrote:Go to ABC to see the first 8 minutes

well isnt that just a bummer for those who dont live in the US:(

YouTube version. Hopefully this works:

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/4386717/ - My fanfiction!
Intervention: AU - Emma and Snow in ACFTL.
Double Trouble: Rumbelle/Snowing double date!
Settling Down: AU - Emma and Neal.
The Truth: AU - Emma and Henry.
And more!
HappyEndings

Postby HappyEndings » Mon Apr 29, 2013 2:30 am

CindyLou wrote:I hope that ABC doesn't release any more sneak peaks for the episode.

Why, maybe the are making the last two episodes longer and is giving us this peek. :shrug2: :shrug2:
The Wiz of Oz

Postby The Wiz of Oz » Mon Apr 29, 2013 2:35 am

HappyEndings wrote:

Why, maybe the are making the last two episodes longer and is giving us this peek. :shrug2: :shrug2:

nope the final episode is the same amount of time because on May 12th there is a 2hour season finale of Revenge after the season finale of OUAT
Sandy

Postby Sandy » Mon Apr 29, 2013 3:05 am

Ooh can't wait for this episode. The Gold/Whale scene made me laugh. And the Gold/Neal scene made me sad. Just not good Gold, not good. My favourite scene though was the Baelfire scene. Oh how I've missed that floofy headed boy and Wendy was fabulous, instantly ready to defend her household/Nana and then just as quickly ready to help Bae.
Love, like a delicate flame and once it's gone, it's gone forever. - Mr. Gold
HappyEndings

Postby HappyEndings » Mon Apr 29, 2013 3:35 am

Canada preview

CTrent29

Postby CTrent29 » Mon Apr 29, 2013 5:04 am

Wait a minute. If Greg used "science" to block Regina's magic, does this mean that the electro shocks that she'll receive in next week's episode is supposed to get rid of her magic for good? And this will give her an opportunity to finally be good? Is this the story that Kitsis and Horowitz are trying to tell? By using science to get rid of Regina's magic, she'll finally have the opportunity to be good? If this is where they are going . . . I will be so over with this show. Because this sounds like crap one would find in "CHARMED".

It's bad enough that Regina's character is being raked over the coals, because she's reacting to her mother's death in a negative way. Snow White reacted to Johanna's death and the truth about her mother's death in a negative way. Yet, she's back to being that sickening goody-goody again. I knew this would happened. I had hoped otherwise, but I should have known better.
Ouroboros

Postby Ouroboros » Mon Apr 29, 2013 6:53 am

CTrent29 wrote:Wait a minute. If Greg used "science" to block Regina's magic, does this mean that the electro shocks that she'll receive in next week's episode is supposed to get rid of her magic for good? And this will give her an opportunity to finally be good? Is this the story that Kitsis and Horowitz are trying to tell? By using science to get rid of Regina's magic, she'll finally have the opportunity to be good? If this is where they are going . . . I will be so over with this show. Because this sounds like crap one would find in "CHARMED".

It's bad enough that Regina's character is being raked over the coals, because she's reacting to her mother's death in a negative way. Snow White reacted to Johanna's death and the truth about her mother's death in a negative way. Yet, she's back to being that sickening goody-goody again. I knew this would happened. I had hoped otherwise, but I should have known better.

Sometimes they seem to be going for "the way Regina and Gold use magic is evil" and other times it's just straight-up "magic is BAD!!111!!" Make. Up. Your. Minds. If everything is black and white, then make it black and white. Don't tell me that it's shades of grey when you keep saying magic is bad, writers.

From the preview, the line that made me roll my eyes: "Magic does not belong in this world. It's unholy."

Meh.

Really, what does that make fairies then, Tamara? I thought they've been established as good.

I hope they're not going for a "magic is the worst and super-duper bad guys" because that messes with previously established canon. Maybe Tamara and magic hunters like her are just really awful Knight Templars? Chaotic Stupid Good, in other words?

This show ...
Spoiler:
Also a fan of Grimm. Find me here under this profile:
grimmforum.com
Like fics? I've got some:
TheWormThatTurns @ fanfiction.net

Return to “Seasons 1-2 Spoilers”