[2x22] And Straight on Til Morning Spoilers

Once Upon a Time spoilers for seasons 1-2.
HappyEndings

Re: [2x22] Straight on Til Morning

Postby HappyEndings » Fri Apr 12, 2013 10:26 pm

Dina: I am going through Once Upon a Time withdrawals. Got any scoop on what to expect?

A trip to a new land…possibly a permanent one! "They sort of set up that we are maybe heading to another land. They've teased that at the end of season two," Jennifer Morrison teases of season three. "I will be interested to see how we are all impacted by that new land. I think whenever we're in a place where everyone's relationships are impacted by their environment and it heightens the stakes for everyone, it becomes very interesting drama."

Spoiler:
http://www.eonline.com/news/407170/spoiler-chat-scoop-on-glee-once-upon-a-time-game-of-thrones-arrow-and-more
CindyLou

Postby CindyLou » Mon Apr 15, 2013 5:42 am

Um.. the promo for Lacey says 'the first of three new episodes'. There are four episodes left in the season.

I swear, if they put a three week break between 'Second Star to the Right' and 'Straight on to Morning', I will freaking lose it.

:evil:
mysticalflute

Postby mysticalflute » Mon Apr 15, 2013 6:20 am

There won't be. I'm pretty sure ABC just miscounted.
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/4386717/ - My fanfiction!
Intervention: AU - Emma and Snow in ACFTL.
Double Trouble: Rumbelle/Snowing double date!
Settling Down: AU - Emma and Neal.
The Truth: AU - Emma and Henry.
And more!
The Wiz of Oz

Postby The Wiz of Oz » Mon Apr 15, 2013 7:00 am

should listen to the whole promo. yes it says first of 3 new episodes and it ends with saying leading to the season finale
The Great and Power Wiz of OZ
mindygirl

Postby mindygirl » Wed Apr 24, 2013 3:36 am

Nothing too exciting, but still a good interview with Eddie & Adam:

http://d23.disney.go.com/news/2013/04/d23-presents-once-upon-a-times-season-finale-surprises/
robgmartin

Postby robgmartin » Wed May 01, 2013 12:19 am

HappyEndings

Postby HappyEndings » Wed May 01, 2013 12:25 am

TV Line Spoiler Alert - ID's of Neal and Tamara

Sarah Chalke: Devon writes: "My drawn-out Once Upon a Time theory is that Neal is also Peter Pan and that Tamara is Tinkerbell or Wendy. Can you help a sister out?" Matt Mitovich: As far as Neal, I just spoke to Eddy Kitsis and Adam Horowitz (...), and they said that they've seen a LOT of theories about Neal out there, probably including the Peter Pan one, they say that they have not seen anyone get it right yet. As far as Tamara, she said on the show, "I'm not a magical being." But then, of course, everyone was saying, 'welll, that doesn't mean she's not a fairytale character because people like Tiana from Princess and the Frog and Wendy are not necessarily magical.' But Eddy and Adam insist she has absolutely no other alternate identity. She's not another character, she's Tamara, period, end of story. She's from our world and she's just looking to get the scoop on the magic.
HappyEndings

Postby HappyEndings » Wed May 01, 2013 12:56 am

Spoiler:
Still, the creators pointed out, since they like to add new twists to old stories, even familiar characters from Peter Pan's world will have a "OUAT" flavor. For example, "The shadow is probably not the lovely cuddly shadow we remember. The way we look at Peter Pan and the way we look at Neverland will be a completely different take," Kitsis said.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/04/2 ... v#comments
HappyEndings

Postby HappyEndings » Wed May 01, 2013 3:44 am

I loved the first 10 minutes of Sunday's Once Upon a Time! Please give me some scoop on that episode! — Sharlene
NATALIE: Regina is in a very shocking (heh) position, but it's who comes to her aid that'll really shock you. In an attempt to fix her blackened heart, Snow and Charming will enlist Rumple to help track her down. But all magic comes with a price: This particular spell will connect Regina and Snow in a very dangerous way.

http://www.tvguide.com/News/Mega-Buzz-S ... 64771.aspx :egad:
mysticalflute

Postby mysticalflute » Wed May 01, 2013 3:55 am

HappyEndings wrote:
I loved the first 10 minutes of Sunday's Once Upon a Time! Please give me some scoop on that episode! — Sharlene
NATALIE: Regina is in a very shocking (heh) position, but it's who comes to her aid that'll really shock you. In an attempt to fix her blackened heart, Snow and Charming will enlist Rumple to help track her down. But all magic comes with a price: This particular spell will connect Regina and Snow in a very dangerous way.

http://www.tvguide.com/News/Mega-Buzz-S ... 64771.aspx :egad:

Dammit! Hasn't Snow gone through enough with this stupid blackened heart storyline?!

And being ripped apart from her husband and daughter for 28 years... and being pushed to kill Cora... and everything that happened to her in the Enchanted Forest... and being arrested for a false murder...
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/4386717/ - My fanfiction!
Intervention: AU - Emma and Snow in ACFTL.
Double Trouble: Rumbelle/Snowing double date!
Settling Down: AU - Emma and Neal.
The Truth: AU - Emma and Henry.
And more!
HappyEndings

Postby HappyEndings » Wed May 01, 2013 3:57 am

Dammit! Hasn't Snow gone through enough with this stupid blackened heart storyline?!

And being ripped apart from her husband and daughter for 28 years... and being pushed to kill Cora... and everything that happened to her in the Enchanted Forest... and being arrested for a false murder...

I totally agree with you!!!! :cheers:

Why they don't use Emma or since Emma has magic why can't she do something.
Jennie

Postby Jennie » Wed May 01, 2013 12:12 pm

robgmartin wrote:People may or may not like this

http://www.etonline.com/tv/133511_Once_ ... index.html

thanks for posting!

I'm glad Neal is finally going to say the things to Emma that people have been bashing him for not saying. I find that it is more realistic that he didn't pour his heart out to her and apologize right away. And if he had, Emma probably wouldn't have been receptive to it at all because of the shock of seeing him again and who he really was.
"We either live happily ever after or we get killed by horrible curses."
"The days of happy ever after are over. These are dark times."
HappyEndings

Postby HappyEndings » Wed May 01, 2013 12:32 pm

mindygirl wrote:Nothing too exciting, but still a good interview with Eddie & Adam:

http://d23.disney.go.com/news/2013/04/d23-presents-once-upon-a-times-season-finale-surprises/

CTrent29

Postby CTrent29 » Sat May 04, 2013 5:49 am

I'm getting sick and tired of people complaining about Snow committing evil . . . as if that was implausible. She committed evil. It wasn't even the first time, as her murder attempt of Mulan has shown. This is a show that is basically for adults - even if it uses fairy tales as its premise. Every character on that show should be capable of both good and evil. That is what makes human beings complex in the first place.

And Snow White shouldn't be able to remove that black spot in her heart. In fact, I wish to God Kitsis and Horowitz had never used that damn spot as a plot device. Because I find it very hard to believe that Snow or any of the "good guys" were that pure and good in the first damn place.

I'm glad Neal is finally going to say the things to Emma that people have been bashing him for not saying. I find that it is more realistic that he didn't pour his heart out to her and apologize right away. And if he had, Emma probably wouldn't have been receptive to it at all because of the shock of seeing him again and who he really was.

I guess that means we'll be stuck with an Emma/Neal romance in future seasons. God help me. :roll:
Jennie

Postby Jennie » Sat May 04, 2013 6:51 pm

CTrent29 wrote:I'm getting sick and tired of people complaining about Snow committing evil . . . as if that was implausible. She committed evil. It wasn't even the first time, as her murder attempt of Mulan has shown. This is a show that is basically for adults - even if it uses fairy tales as its premise. Every character on that show should be capable of both good and evil. That is what makes human beings complex in the first place.

And Snow White shouldn't be able to remove that black spot in her heart. In fact, I wish to God Kitsis and Horowitz had never used that damn spot as a plot device. Because I find it very hard to believe that Snow or any of the "good guys" were that pure and good in the first damn place.

:shock:
I don't think they are trying to say that anyone is pure, but that killing another human being "leaves a mark". IMO, only time will heal Snow and she has to forgive herself for taking a life, even if that life was threatening her own and everyone else she loves. I don't think she has to "make up for it" somehow by sacrificing herself, and I think that's what some posters are trying to get at.

CTrent29 wrote:

I guess that means we'll be stuck with an Emma/Neal romance in future seasons. God help me. :roll:

Whether there is a reconciliation or not, it needed to be said. And for Henry's sake, if they do still love each other, they should work things out.
"We either live happily ever after or we get killed by horrible curses."
"The days of happy ever after are over. These are dark times."
HappyEndings

Postby HappyEndings » Sun May 05, 2013 2:26 am

Nice job ^ and I agree with you Jennie. :rose:
The Wiz of Oz

Postby The Wiz of Oz » Mon May 06, 2013 1:29 am

Promo

The Wiz of Oz

Postby The Wiz of Oz » Mon May 06, 2013 1:49 am

the 1st Sneak Peek

Sandy

Postby Sandy » Mon May 06, 2013 3:09 am

Well. Henry, Regina, Gold (if he still has the shawl), Lacey, Hook, Tamara, Greg, Mr. Clark, Anton and Emma actually can leave town :P.

But yeah I can't believe Tamara and Greg really are religious zealots -_-.

Thank-you for the video!
Love, like a delicate flame and once it's gone, it's gone forever. - Mr. Gold
Ouroboros

Postby Ouroboros » Mon May 06, 2013 5:28 am

Not looking at any spoilers for this beyond what was in the promo at the end of episode 21 ...

I'm betting that Neal wakes up in Neverland or something and that's revealed at the very end of the finale.
Spoiler:
Also a fan of Grimm. Find me here under this profile:
grimmforum.com
Like fics? I've got some:
TheWormThatTurns @ fanfiction.net

Return to “Seasons 1-2 Spoilers”