[2x22] And Straight on Til Morning Spoilers

Once Upon a Time spoilers for seasons 1-2.
Danielsgrl03

Re: [2x22] Straight on Til Morning

Postby Danielsgrl03 » Mon May 06, 2013 5:54 am

What if when the curse hit, it threw everyone out of Neverland and into our world. Maybe the people Tamara and Greg work for are the lost boys. If they were being held in Neverland by magic, then wouldn't they hate magic? If they got thrown into our world when the curse hit, then they could have grown up to start a group to eradicate magic. Maybe they heard Greg talking when he was little and got scared that magic followed them to take them back, and worked hard to hunt it down and get rid of it. Maybe Tamara's great uncle was taken by the shadow, her grand mother told her about it, and then maybe she found her great uncle when the lost boys were thrown back into our world, thus confirming her Grand mother's story. You saw how scared Wendy was, maybe the same thing happened to Tamara's grand mother.

Just an idea.
wkasil

Postby wkasil » Mon May 06, 2013 9:53 am

I believe that Neal is going to wake up in Ariel's realm not Neverland (since he landed in the water near Neverland). What about Wendy being Tamara's grandmother? Just a thought.
Jennie

Postby Jennie » Mon May 06, 2013 12:10 pm

wkasil wrote:I believe that Neal is going to wake up in Ariel's realm not Neverland (since he landed in the water near Neverland). What about Wendy being Tamara's grandmother? Just a thought.

It's a cool idea, but we saw a picture of Tamara's grandmother and she didn't look like Wendy...maybe great-great-grandmother?
"We either live happily ever after or we get killed by horrible curses."
"The days of happy ever after are over. These are dark times."
Jennie

Postby Jennie » Mon May 06, 2013 12:11 pm

Danielsgrl03 wrote:What if when the curse hit, it threw everyone out of Neverland and into our world. Maybe the people Tamara and Greg work for are the lost boys. If they were being held in Neverland by magic, then wouldn't they hate magic? If they got thrown into our world when the curse hit, then they could have grown up to start a group to eradicate magic. Maybe they heard Greg talking when he was little and got scared that magic followed them to take them back, and worked hard to hunt it down and get rid of it. Maybe Tamara's great uncle was taken by the shadow, her grand mother told her about it, and then maybe she found her great uncle when the lost boys were thrown back into our world, thus confirming her Grand mother's story. You saw how scared Wendy was, maybe the same thing happened to Tamara's grand mother.

Just an idea.

Hmmm...I like it 8-)
Montreat11

Postby Montreat11 » Mon May 06, 2013 4:42 pm

Does anyone know if Canada got the same preview that we did? I can't find it.
RebeccaMatthews

Postby RebeccaMatthews » Mon May 06, 2013 5:32 pm

Montreat11 wrote:Does anyone know if Canada got the same preview that we did? I can't find it.

Wasn't up when I went looking for the ABC promo since I watched the show online last night.
Sandy

Postby Sandy » Mon May 06, 2013 5:37 pm

From what I've heard Canada has a different preview (I follow someone from Canada on tumblr) but I haven't seen it posted online yet.

- There was more scenes from the Neverland flashbaks
- There was a scene where Charming and Snow were going to tell Gold what happened to Neal.
Love, like a delicate flame and once it's gone, it's gone forever. - Mr. Gold
HappyEndings

Postby HappyEndings » Mon May 06, 2013 6:05 pm

Sandy wrote:From what I've heard Canada has a different preview (I follow someone from Canada on tumblr) but I haven't seen it posted online yet.

- There was more scenes from the Neverland flashbaks
- There was a scene where Charming and Snow were going to tell Gold what happened to Neal.

Here is the Canada link:

http://telly.com/KOEBDR
The Wiz of Oz

Postby The Wiz of Oz » Mon May 06, 2013 7:20 pm

THE INHABITANTS OF STORYBROOKE BRACE FOR THE END WHEN THE ANNIHILATION OF THE TOWN BECOMES IMMINENT, MR. GOLD MOURNS THE LOSS OF HIS SON, AND HOOK DISCOVERS A CONNECTION TO A YOUNG BAE IN NEVERLAND, ON THE SEASON FINALE OF ABC’S “ONCE UPON A TIME”

The inhabitants of Storybrooke brace themselves for the end when Greg and Tamara detonate the trigger Regina had placed within the curse, with the annihilation of the town and its residents imminent; and Mr. Gold mourns the loss of his son, Bae/Neal. Meanwhile, back in Neverland of the past, Hook discovers his connection to a young Bae after he rescues him from the sea and soon realizes that the Lost Boys are in hot pursuit of the boy, on the Season Finale of “Once Upon a Time,” SUNDAY, MAY 12 (8:00-9:00 p.m., ET) on the ABC Television Network.

“Once Upon a Time” stars Ginnifer Goodwin as Snow White/Mary Margaret, Jennifer Morrison as Emma Swan, Lana Parrilla as Evil Queen/Regina, Josh Dallas as Prince Charming/David, Emilie de Ravin as Belle, Colin O’Donoghue as Hook, Jared S. Gilmore as Henry Mills, Meghan Ory as Red Riding Hood/Ruby, and Robert Carlyle as Rumplestiltskin/Mr. Gold.

Guest starring are Raphael Sbarge as Archie Hopper/Jiminy Cricket, Lee Arenberg as Leroy/Grumpy, Michael Raymond-James as Neal Cassidy, Beverley Elliott as Granny, David-Paul Grove as Doc, Gabe Khouth as Mr. Clark/Sneezy, Faustino Di Bauda as Sleepy, Jeffrey Kaiser as Dopey, Michael Coleman as Happy, Mig Macario as Bashful, Dylan Schmid as young Baelfire, Ethan Embry as Greg Mendell, Christopher Gauthier as Smee, Sonequa Martin-Green as Tamara, Parker Croft as Felix, Alex Barima as twin one and Jack Diblasio as twin two.

”And Straight On ‘Til Morning” was written by Edward Kitsis & Adam Horowitz and directed by Dean White.
The Great and Power Wiz of OZ
mysticalflute

Re: [2x22] And Straight on Til Morning

Postby mysticalflute » Mon May 06, 2013 7:27 pm

I will not read spoilers this week. I will not read spoilers this week. *chants*
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/4386717/ - My fanfiction!
Intervention: AU - Emma and Snow in ACFTL.
Double Trouble: Rumbelle/Snowing double date!
Settling Down: AU - Emma and Neal.
The Truth: AU - Emma and Henry.
And more!
ForeverNate85

Postby ForeverNate85 » Mon May 06, 2013 9:48 pm

mysticalflute wrote:I will not read spoilers this week. I will not read spoilers this week. *chants*

I keep saying that but I know I will lol
"All magic comes with a price" - Rumpelstiltskin
Bfyte

Postby Bfyte » Tue May 07, 2013 9:50 am

Anybody else really want Bae to be a pirate on Hook's ship? :) Itd be funny if his dad letting him go led to him being on the same ship as his mom, saved (from the lost boys & shadow) by the same guy as his mom. (Assuming his mom was 'saved' from a life of shame as rumple's wife when she ran away with him).

I wonder if Peter Pan will be as evil as his shadow. In the disney film i remember his shadow being a bit out of control (which is why he had to sew it on). Or if Bae is Peter Pan (which I keep thinking is less probable) maybe he takes the role in order to keep the shadow in check somehow?
GeneralTao

Postby GeneralTao » Tue May 07, 2013 11:44 am

wkasil wrote:I believe that Neal is going to wake up in Ariel's realm not Neverland (since he landed in the water near Neverland). What about Wendy being Tamara's grandmother? Just a thought.

Ariel being a mermaid in NNL realm?
Jennie

Postby Jennie » Tue May 07, 2013 12:12 pm

Bfyte wrote:...maybe he takes the role in order to keep the shadow in check somehow?

This was my first thought when I watched the episode.
HappyEndings

Postby HappyEndings » Tue May 07, 2013 5:02 pm

Bfyte

Postby Bfyte » Tue May 07, 2013 6:00 pm

Anyone have ideas on how this season is going to end off? Since apparently it will NOT be satisfying from the twitter pic I saw of someone looking like this: :o :shock:

Someone dying maybe? Or being stranded in another world?
However I feel like those are already predictable events considering how much they torture us fans, so it must be something even more heinous.

My only current thought is the shadow somehow taking Henry and making him a lost boy..... Perhaps right after something amazing happens like him being reunited with his now-together Mom & Dad.

Im not sure if I should post this here or under theories....Im new to posting in the forum (but not to reading it!) [If it should be under theories someone please tell me. thanks!]
HappyEndings

Postby HappyEndings » Tue May 07, 2013 6:06 pm

I think Emma will changed the Black Diamond Chrystal to White Diamond to stop the town from dying but it will send them back to FL or where ever they come from orginally.
Bfyte

Postby Bfyte » Tue May 07, 2013 6:13 pm

HappyEndings wrote:I think Emma will changed the Black Diamond Chrystal to White Diamond to stop the town from dying but it will send them back to FL or where ever they come from orginally.

Thats interesting! I hadnt thought of that. It seems to be similar to how in the Season 1 finale Emma used magic which led to something good. However, i feel like her using magic would be more of a relief/exciting than lead me to be cringing about the fact i have to wait til season 3 for whatever cliffhanger they leave to be resolved.

Maybe a more awful event happens in the aftermath of Emma using magic to stop Tamara & Greg from fully triggering the diamond.
Ouroboros

Postby Ouroboros » Wed May 08, 2013 8:51 am

I think that "Storybrooke, Maine" will be destroyed by the town going to another place is a plausible idea. When 2x21 ended, I was going, "They're probably traveling to Neverland. All of them."

Except Neal who is probably someplace else. Because angst, that's why.
Spoiler:
Also a fan of Grimm. Find me here under this profile:
grimmforum.com
Like fics? I've got some:
TheWormThatTurns @ fanfiction.net

Sandy

Postby Sandy » Wed May 08, 2013 4:59 pm

If the shadow is still around in Neverland I can see Neal deciding to not go there since once you step on the soil the shadow won't let you leave.

(if the person who goes through the portal controls where it goes and not the person who throws it).
Love, like a delicate flame and once it's gone, it's gone forever. - Mr. Gold

Return to “Seasons 1-2 Spoilers”