TV Line's Spoiler Alert ~ The ID's of Tamara and Neal.

Once Upon a Time spoilers for seasons 1-2.
mysticalflute

TV Line's Spoiler Alert ~ The ID's of Tamara and Neal.

Postby mysticalflute » Mon Apr 08, 2013 1:16 am

Skip to 8 minutes in.

MAJOR SPOILER ALERT.

Spoiler:
NO ONE HAS NEAL'S ID RIGHT. NO. ONE.
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/4386717/ - My fanfiction!
Intervention: AU - Emma and Snow in ACFTL.
Double Trouble: Rumbelle/Snowing double date!
Settling Down: AU - Emma and Neal.
The Truth: AU - Emma and Henry.
And more!
HappyEndings

Re: TV Line's Spoiler Alert ~ The ID's of Tamara and Neal.

Postby HappyEndings » Mon Apr 08, 2013 1:43 am

Sarah Chalke: Devon writes: "My drawn-out Once Upon a Time theory is that Neal is also Peter Pan and that Tamara is Tinkerbell or Wendy. Can you help a sister out?"
Matt Mitovich: As far as Neal, I just spoke to Eddy Kitsis and Adam Horowitz (...), and they said that they've seen a LOT of theories about Neal out there, probably including the Peter Pan one, they say that they have not seen anyone get it right yet. As far as Tamara, she said on the show, "I'm not a magical being." But then, of course, everyone was saying, 'welll, that doesn't mean she's not a fairytale character because people like Tiana from Princess and the Frog and Wendy are not necessarily magical.' But Eddy and Adam insist she has absolutely no other alternate identity. She's not another character, she's Tamara, period, end of story. She's from our world and she's just looking to get the scoop on the magic.
CindyLou

Postby CindyLou » Mon Apr 08, 2013 2:09 am

HappyEndings wrote:
Sarah Chalke: Devon writes: "My drawn-out Once Upon a Time theory is that Neal is also Peter Pan and that Tamara is Tinkerbell or Wendy. Can you help a sister out?"
Matt Mitovich: As far as Neal, I just spoke to Eddy Kitsis and Adam Horowitz (...), and they said that they've seen a LOT of theories about Neal out there, probably including the Peter Pan one, they say that they have not seen anyone get it right yet. As far as Tamara, she said on the show, "I'm not a magical being." But then, of course, everyone was saying, 'welll, that doesn't mean she's not a fairytale character because people like Tiana from Princess and the Frog and Wendy are not necessarily magical.' But Eddy and Adam insist she has absolutely no other alternate identity. She's not another character, she's Tamara, period, end of story. She's from our world and she's just looking to get the scoop on the magic.

Alright, I'll call it. Neal is Tinkerbell. Hey, if Jack can be a girl, why can't Tink be a guy?

You're welcome! :pan:
The Wiz of Oz

Postby The Wiz of Oz » Mon Apr 08, 2013 2:15 am

of course Neal isnt Peter Pan. Baelfire is Peter Pan. but wait they the same person lol.
Baelfire might not have gone by Peter Pan, but he's Peter Pan.
The Great and Power Wiz of OZ
HappyEndings

Postby HappyEndings » Mon Apr 08, 2013 2:27 am

I think we either have Treasure Island - Long John Silver little cabin boy

How about Treasure Island - According to J. M. Barrie's play Peter Pan, Captain Hook was the only man whom Silver ever feared

or he was on the Captain Flynn

Captain Flynn is a dashing young pirate who is well known for his legendary adventures on the Never Sea. Captain Flynn, and his boat, The Barracuda, are plucked from the sea in a giant windstorm and shipwrecked in the Never Land Desert, where Jake and his crew find him. He is voiced by Josh Duhamel.

:shrug2:
The Wiz of Oz

Postby The Wiz of Oz » Mon Apr 08, 2013 11:41 pm

I'll believe it when I see. This site or spoilertv were the same ones who said 'Her' aka Tamara wasnt important. And look at her now. She is very important
The Great and Power Wiz of OZ

Return to “Seasons 1-2 Spoilers”