Tv Line Ask Aussie 4/9/2013

Once Upon a Time spoilers for seasons 1-2.
The Wiz of Oz

Tv Line Ask Aussie 4/9/2013

Postby The Wiz of Oz » Wed Apr 10, 2013 12:29 am

http://tvline.com/2013/04/09/ask-ausiello-spoilers-on-glee-nikita-more/

Question: Once Upon a Time is in the middle of three-week hiatus for the third time this season. Can you tide us over with some scoop, please? —Ben

Ausiello: Walking Dead‘s decision to promote Sonequa Martin Green to a series regular in Season 4 doesn’t necessarily mean the end is near for Once‘s Tamara. “The challenge that we’ve faced, both seasons so far, is scheduling,” Once exec producer Adam Horowitz notes. “We don’t want to give away what our plans are for any character, but we’ve been able to work out scheduling in the past.” (Helping matters, he said, is the fact that Walking Dead resumes just as Once is wrapping S2.) Adds EP Eddy Kitsis: “Hopefully, things will work out [when it comes to Season 3]. We think she’s done a great job.”
The Great and Power Wiz of OZ
EnnairaSkywalker

Re: Tv Line Ask Aussie 4/9/2013

Postby EnnairaSkywalker » Thu Apr 11, 2013 5:44 pm

I believe twd will eventually kill her character even when she is already a regular character.
But I have to admit is not normal to see two shows who in fact are the rivals share an actress.
Sandy

Re: Tv Line Ask Aussie 4/9/2013

Postby Sandy » Thu Apr 11, 2013 7:03 pm

They are rivals? I'd understand if they were playing in the same time plot but twd comes on after Once ends.
Love, like a delicate flame and once it's gone, it's gone forever. - Mr. Gold

Return to “Seasons 1-2 Spoilers”