E! Spoiler Chat

Once Upon a Time spoilers for seasons 1-2.
mysticalflute

E! Spoiler Chat

Postby mysticalflute » Fri Apr 12, 2013 2:20 pm

Dina: I am going through Once Upon a Time withdrawals. Got any scoop on what to expect?
A trip to a new land…possibly a permanent one! "They sort of set up that we are maybe heading to another land. They've teased that at the end of season two," Jennifer Morrison teases of season three. "I will be interested to see how we are all impacted by that new land. I think whenever we're in a place where everyone's relationships are impacted by their environment and it heightens the stakes for everyone, it becomes very interesting drama."

http://www.eonline.com/news/407170/spoi ... w-and-more
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/4386717/ - My fanfiction!
Intervention: AU - Emma and Snow in ACFTL.
Double Trouble: Rumbelle/Snowing double date!
Settling Down: AU - Emma and Neal.
The Truth: AU - Emma and Henry.
And more!
Sandy

Re: E! Spoiler Chat

Postby Sandy » Fri Apr 12, 2013 2:43 pm

Yes! Ok I'll try not to get my hopes up too much.
Love, like a delicate flame and once it's gone, it's gone forever. - Mr. Gold
EnnairaSkywalker

Postby EnnairaSkywalker » Fri Apr 12, 2013 6:45 pm

You know what guys? I am not... well, I have to be honest and I am not really convinced about all Neverland thing because of the effects.
We already saw two or three places in Wonderland but this is my point, Neverland has a lot of magic around every corner so I don't know. Maybe I'm wrong but I don't trust ouat's effects.
To me Neverland is the best Disney's place and I don't want to see it ruined showing two places and forgeting about the mermaid lagoon, indian village and marooner's rock. Hell I know Ariel is gonna be in Neverland so I just wanna see a good Neverland.
Sandy

Postby Sandy » Fri Apr 12, 2013 7:53 pm

Would they really need a lot of effects though? Neverland is usually a lot of water and nature/forest scenes right? Most affects would be the fairies/pixies/tree sprites (like Tinkerbell) and the mermaids I suppose and green screen for towns or indoor scenes. It'd be like the Enchanted Forest but with less cgi creatures I think so not so bad. Also if they are going to be in Neverland for a while (I am hoping a season) then that gives time to show different locations in the world that we wouldn't get in one or two episodes like with the Wonderland scenes.
Love, like a delicate flame and once it's gone, it's gone forever. - Mr. Gold

Return to “Seasons 1-2 Spoilers”