TV Line Ask Aussie 4/30/13

Once Upon a Time spoilers for seasons 1-2.
The Wiz of Oz

TV Line Ask Aussie 4/30/13

Postby The Wiz of Oz » Tue Apr 30, 2013 10:16 pm

http://tvline.com/2013/04/30/scandal-season-2-spoilers-mole-identity-ask-ausiello/?utm_source=sailthru&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=spoilerscastingsscoopsalert

Question: I have a Q about Once Upon a Time and its potential spin-off: If we decide not to watch the spin-off, will we still understand everything that’s going on in Once Upon a Time? Or are the two shows completely connected? Thanks! —Emily
Ausiello: Worry not. Should the Wonderland-based limited-run offshoot get the green light from ABC on May 14 — and even though Barbara Hershey’s Cora and even Lana Parrilla’s Regina could appear in flashbacks – ”It is intended to exist as its own thing,” says Once cocreator Eddy Kitsis. Adds Adam Horowitz, “If you’ve never seen Once, you can actually watch Wonderland and not worry.”

Question: Got any scoop on Revenge, Once Upon a Time, Nashville, Hannibal or Orphan Black? —Danae
Ausiello: On the Once Upon a Time front, expect to see Mulan, Aurora and Prince Phillip once again, before the season is over. And lest you think Regina’s “trigger” to implode Storybrooke is just a MacGuffin for us to gaze upon and imagine its potential, ”We’re definitely going to see what that black diamond does,” EP Eddy Kitsis warns
The Great and Power Wiz of OZ
Ouroboros

Re: TV Line Ask Aussie 4/30/13

Postby Ouroboros » Wed May 08, 2013 8:54 am

Yeah, they're totally using that diamond thingy.

I really want them to have the Wonderland spinoff. I miss the Mad Hatter. He was fun.
Spoiler:
Also a fan of Grimm. Find me here under this profile:
grimmforum.com
Like fics? I've got some:
TheWormThatTurns @ fanfiction.net

Return to “Seasons 1-2 Spoilers”