Matt's Inside Line -8/22/13

Once Upon a Time spoilers for seasons 1-2.
HappyEndings

Matt's Inside Line -8/22/13

Postby HappyEndings » Thu Aug 22, 2013 9:02 pm

Any fresh Once Upon a Time scoop??? Need something to hold me until the premiere! –@Bezi12

During my long, in-depth Fall Preview chat with the series’ creators, Eddy Kitsis excitedly touted Season 3’s 11-episode trip to Neverland “as its own season, like one giant movie. And like any adventure movie, there’s romance, there are things that are terrifying, and there are things that are heartbreaking. That was always our goal, to have that big, summer movie feel.” Promising a mix of “uplift, romance, action and quieter moments,” Adam Horowitz added, “The best kind of roller coaster is the one that goes through all of that stuff.”

On Once Upon a Time, magic always comes with a price, so did the magic that Robin Hood used to heal Marian come with a price? –Mirza
Damn straight it did. ‘“There’s a price — and a debt,” Adam Horowitz teases of Sean Maguire’s upcoming, Fairytale Land-based arc as the Prince of Thieves.

http://tv.yahoo.com/news/matts-inside-l ... 37350.html
Last edited by HappyEndings on Thu Aug 22, 2013 9:12 pm, edited 3 times in total.
mysticalflute

Re: Matt's Inside Line -8/22/13

Postby mysticalflute » Thu Aug 22, 2013 9:04 pm

Oh no. Oh no. Please God, don't tell me Marian died.

The debt will probably be to Belle for saving his life.
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/4386717/ - My fanfiction!
Intervention: AU - Emma and Snow in ACFTL.
Double Trouble: Rumbelle/Snowing double date!
Settling Down: AU - Emma and Neal.
The Truth: AU - Emma and Henry.
And more!
HappyEndings

Postby HappyEndings » Thu Aug 22, 2013 9:05 pm

I still want to know if that wand was Tinkerbell or whose :egad:
HappyEndings

Postby HappyEndings » Thu Aug 22, 2013 10:33 pm

I also think the romance will be Regina and someone but I could be wrong or maybe the Mermaid and Hook.
Her Mayorness

Postby Her Mayorness » Thu Aug 22, 2013 10:46 pm

The wand could have been from Fairy God mother that got killed in "The Price of Gold" with Cinderella. Rumple gets the wand there and then.

Fairy God mother is mentioned in one episode with king George, but not sure if that one is the same one as Cinderella's..?
PIXIE DUST DOESN'T LIE
HappyEndings

Postby HappyEndings » Thu Aug 22, 2013 11:10 pm

Her Mayorness wrote:The wand could have been from Fairy God mother that got killed in "The Price of Gold" with Cinderella. Rumple gets the wand there and then.

Fairy God mother is mentioned in one episode with king George, but not sure if that one is the same one as Cinderella's..?

Except that happened after Belle was caught, Rh was before all of that.

Return to “Seasons 1-2 Spoilers”