[2x06] Tallahassee

Once Upon a Time spoilers for seasons 1-2.
User avatar
Sandy
Posts: 1689
Joined: Mon Oct 15, 2012 5:09 am
Location: Grand Cayman

Re: [2x06] Tallahassee

Postby Sandy » Fri Nov 02, 2012 9:05 pm

2 more days 2 more days 2 more days. I can do it, I will not watch these...I wont. >.> <.<
Love, like a delicate flame and once it's gone, it's gone forever. - Mr. Gold
arh
Posts: 27
Joined: Sun Oct 07, 2012 5:38 am

Re: [2x06] Tallahassee

Postby arh » Sat Nov 03, 2012 6:13 am

I have read several posts about Hansel and Gretel's compass which got me curious enought o go back and watch their episode. Now I am curious too see how closely 2x06 Tallahassee will mirror epi 1x09 True North. In True North, we meet Hansel, Gretel and their compass, we hear for the first time Emma talk about Henry's father (and his love for pumpkin pie), and we meet "The Stranger" who we later learn is Pinocchio/August. (I have heard August is making his return in Tallahassee!!!).
User avatar
Jayne
Posts: 53
Joined: Thu May 24, 2012 7:02 pm
Location: Philadelphia
Contact:

Re: [2x06] Tallahassee

Postby Jayne » Sat Nov 03, 2012 9:47 am

arh wrote:In True North, we meet Hansel, Gretel and their compass, we hear for the first time Emma talk about Henry's father (and his love for pumpkin pie), and we meet "The Stranger" who we later learn is Pinocchio/August. (I have heard August is making his return in Tallahassee!!!).



I actually didn't think about this episode mirroring that one... but I loveee that possibility & it excites me more for this episode.

Even though it's extremely difficult to predict what the Once writers have in store for us at any given point in time I think there are 2 things that reallyyy stick out to me about this episode that gets me excited about your curiosity arh...

First, the fact that they have not tried to hide Neal's involvement in Emma's past from us is kiiiind of a yellow flag to me... they've been teasing at Henry's father for foreverrr & I (personally) would feel a little let down if they essentially gave us his father within the 30 sec promo for the ep!

Second, the fact that Eion Bailey is listed as a guest star for the episode but Tony Amendola as Marco/Geppetto isn't.

Factoring in your thoughts on a mirror episode to 1x09... My thoughts are that mayyybe August shows up at the end of the episode as he did before & we find out that he is Henry's father?!?!... That would seriously make me soooo happy... I thought he was Henry's father the moment I saw him in True North & that would be the most aweeesomeee Once twist!! (for ME at least!!)
User avatar
misy
Posts: 1699
Joined: Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:34 pm

Re: [2x06] Tallahassee

Postby misy » Sat Nov 03, 2012 11:53 am

The problem with August/Pinocchio being Henry's father is that he left Emma at the orphanage when she was a baby and never went back. Wherever he travelled to isn't clear, but, he said he was in Phuket, Thailand (LOST nod), and he knew the minute Emma set foot in Storybrooke because that's when he started to turn back to wood. That's why he was turning back into wood...he didn't fulfill his promise to protect Eamma. Plus, K&H said August and Emma have more like a brothe/sister relationship.
"A smile relieves a heart that grieves"
User avatar
Snow White
Posts: 1155
Joined: Sat Jun 23, 2012 2:41 pm
Location: Enchanted Forest

Re: [2x06] Tallahassee

Postby Snow White » Sat Nov 03, 2012 3:42 pm

I think that Neil is Henry's dad, and possibly Baelfire. I am really looking for to this episode. I think that we will find out who is Henry's daddy and where is Baelfire. :x:
-There's someone out there for me. Someone I love very much, and I will not lose him-
User avatar
Jayne
Posts: 53
Joined: Thu May 24, 2012 7:02 pm
Location: Philadelphia
Contact:

Re: [2x06] Tallahassee

Postby Jayne » Sat Nov 03, 2012 5:11 pm

I really hope Neal isn't revealed to be Bae... at least not yet. I'm having a problem with everyone wanting to know who/where Bae is so soon! Considering his story is essentially the center piece of the show (all that has happened, has happened as a result in some way or another to Rumple wanting to protect him & Bae ending up leaving/having his deal betrayed)... so I feel like to give us that answer & to begin to bring that storyline to light already feels a little premature for them to do just yet... it's ONLY season 2, & the season has only justtt begun... if they're trying to keep this show going it's my opinion that they need to hold on to the Bae card a littleee longerrr.
melediv
Posts: 126
Joined: Thu Mar 15, 2012 8:50 am

Re: [2x06] Tallahassee

Postby melediv » Sat Nov 03, 2012 8:54 pm

Hurley from LOST as a giant? What a joke :)))))
User avatar
misy
Posts: 1699
Joined: Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:34 pm

Re: [2x06] Tallahassee

Postby misy » Sat Nov 03, 2012 11:22 pm

<3 I am so loving that Hurley is the giant! Love Hugo! <3
"A smile relieves a heart that grieves"
Melikins
Posts: 9
Joined: Sat Feb 04, 2012 3:20 am

Re: [2x06] Tallahassee

Postby Melikins » Sun Nov 04, 2012 1:43 am

Well I read in the past that we have already seen Henry's father which makes me believe its bae... But the new stranger I do not believe is him... Because Emma is wearing the same shirt when you see her preggo.... Ps... How does she keep the yellow buggie also.???? Can't wait til tomorrow!!
User avatar
Sandy
Posts: 1689
Joined: Mon Oct 15, 2012 5:09 am
Location: Grand Cayman

Re: [2x06] Tallahassee

Postby Sandy » Sun Nov 04, 2012 3:37 am

Ok I have avoided all theories and watching any of the sneak peeks. I am starting to think Neal Cassidy is Bae and not Henry's dead...could be all kinds of wrong here but this thought has been stirring in my head and I needed to share it. I just need to be watching this episode already. Come on Sunday!
Love, like a delicate flame and once it's gone, it's gone forever. - Mr. Gold
Doc
Posts: 89
Joined: Thu Sep 27, 2012 12:37 am

Re: [2x06] Tallahassee

Postby Doc » Sun Nov 04, 2012 2:40 pm

By the looks of the Canadian promo, it appears that Niel is with a very pregnant Emma.
So unless Emma has been lying about Henry's father not knowing,...we have to assume Niel is not Henry's father. Still could be Bae' though. Wanting to make an honest woman of Emma sounds like Bae'. "Portland, Oregon, 11 years ago." This pretty much locks down the theory that FTL arrived here 1983, as was suspected, as well as all the other theories attached to that notion.
User avatar
mysticalflute
Posts: 2495
Joined: Sat Jan 14, 2012 5:04 pm
Location: Michigan

Re: [2x06] Tallahassee

Postby mysticalflute » Sun Nov 04, 2012 2:56 pm

Am I the only one that thinks it's too early for Baelfire to show up? As much as I'd love to put that storyline to bed, he was the catalyst for the entire curse. To have him show up in the sixth episode of the second season seems... too soon to me.
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/4386717/ - My fanfiction!
Intervention: AU - Emma and Snow in ACFTL.
Double Trouble: Rumbelle/Snowing double date!
Settling Down: AU - Emma and Neal.
The Truth: AU - Emma and Henry.
And more!
Doc
Posts: 89
Joined: Thu Sep 27, 2012 12:37 am

Re: [2x06] Tallahassee

Postby Doc » Sun Nov 04, 2012 3:12 pm

Another issue comes to light as well. Emma does not go to jail for stealing Niel's VW. If she goes to jail for Grand Theft Auto it will be for another vehicle, because they don't let you keep the cars you steal, and do time for, once you get out! The VW has Oregon plates. This puts Emma in Oregon in early 2001. So if Niel is not Henry's father, then Emma gets pregnant before she meets Niel. And if she gives birth to Henry in Fall in a Phoenix, Arizona jail, then these scenes, ACCORDING TO TIMELINE AND NOT APPEARANCES, take place after late Jan. early Feb., 2001. But, is already weeks to a month or two pregnant when she steals Niel's VW.

Which means she has only been 17 for a few months.
Which then means Tallahassee happens after Henry is already born, as we know she lives in Tallahassee for two years. But, here she is barely 17 and just out of the foster system a year ago at 16 and in Oregon.
Chassen
Posts: 67
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 1:55 am
Location: Ohio, USA
Contact:

Re: [2x06] Tallahassee

Postby Chassen » Mon Nov 05, 2012 1:40 am

Spoiler:
I know the episode hasnt shown on the West Coast yet (I'm east), but I have to say I'm bouncing & squealing. I think I need a downer, lol.
My mom said I should have been blonde. I disagree-blondes are easier to spot in the woods at night.
Danielsgrl03
Posts: 392
Joined: Mon Jan 23, 2012 9:17 am

Re: [2x06] Tallahassee

Postby Danielsgrl03 » Mon Nov 05, 2012 1:54 am

Chassen wrote:
Spoiler:
I know the episode hasnt shown on the West Coast yet (I'm east), but I have to say I'm bouncing & squealing. I think I need a downer, lol.


Oh I am dying...only 6 more minutes.
JohnStranger
Posts: 7
Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2012 4:45 am

Re: [2x06] Tallahassee

Postby JohnStranger » Mon Nov 05, 2012 4:50 am

So... ahm... a few questions...

August had said he got seduced by the world's temptation when he first told Emma who she was, so.... he found he had responsibilities ... got tempted by the money Henry's father gave to him, got the money and went again in to a temptation frenzy? =x

And Any idea of what August had in that box????

In StoryBroke it was the writer... but don't think that's enough to make a guy believe in magic... =x

any clues?
Danielsgrl03
Posts: 392
Joined: Mon Jan 23, 2012 9:17 am

Re: [2x06] Tallahassee

Postby Danielsgrl03 » Mon Nov 05, 2012 5:08 am

JohnStranger wrote:So... ahm... a few questions...

August had said he got seduced by the world's temptation when he first told Emma who she was, so.... he found he had responsibilities ... got tempted by the money Henry's father gave to him, got the money and went again in to a temptation frenzy? =x

And Any idea of what August had in that box????

In StoryBroke it was the writer... but don't think that's enough to make a guy believe in magic... =x

any clues?

I'm trying to figure out if he was lying to Emma though about getting caught up in the world's temptations and not waking up until the clock moved, because tonight he said that he had been searching for her for the past 2 years but this was still 11 years from the clock moving. Maybe he took the money, but maybe not. First, he would have known that the money was from the watch theft, second he specifically said that Emma didn't need that stuff in her life right now because it would distract her.

As for the box, I keep going back and forth. At first I thought he had dirt on Neal, like his record or a picture of another woman or something. But if it's magic, I can't even begin to guess.
JohnStranger
Posts: 7
Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2012 4:45 am

Re: [2x06] Tallahassee

Postby JohnStranger » Mon Nov 05, 2012 5:20 am

Danielsgrl03 wrote:
JohnStranger wrote:So... ahm... a few questions...

August had said he got seduced by the world's temptation when he first told Emma who she was, so.... he found he had responsibilities ... got tempted by the money Henry's father gave to him, got the money and went again in to a temptation frenzy? =x

And Any idea of what August had in that box????

In StoryBroke it was the writer... but don't think that's enough to make a guy believe in magic... =x

any clues?

I'm trying to figure out if he was lying to Emma though about getting caught up in the world's temptations and not waking up until the clock moved, because tonight he said that he had been searching for her for the past 2 years but this was still 11 years from the clock moving. Maybe he took the money, but maybe not. First, he would have known that the money was from the watch theft, second he specifically said that Emma didn't need that stuff in her life right now because it would distract her.

As for the box, I keep going back and forth. At first I thought he had dirt on Neal, like his record or a picture of another woman or something. But if it's magic, I can't even begin to guess.



ahah loved that one of the "other woman" xD

Didn't remember that talk about the waking up with the clock... maybe he meant waking up in a more metaphoric way, and only when all the getting extra fibra in his bones started kicking he realized what he was doing wrong and woken up to reality and to his responsibilities ...

And how he "knew" she didn't need the money was interesting indeed...

A theory I saw at IMDB was that Neal was in fact Baelfire, and the thing in the box was something that reminded him from the past... another theory that pops up with that is that he is, also... Peter Pan, and by using the magic bean he went to Neverland, where he didn't grow up.... justifying why he's not 80years old (if you make the math that's about the youngest baelfire should be if both worlds times go at the same speed =x )

And maybe, when the curse went off as hook went to FTL maybe Baelfire went to TLWM ... but this is now my random speculation =x
Danielsgrl03
Posts: 392
Joined: Mon Jan 23, 2012 9:17 am

Re: [2x06] Tallahassee

Postby Danielsgrl03 » Mon Nov 05, 2012 5:32 am

JohnStranger wrote:

ahah loved that one of the "other woman" xD

Didn't remember that talk about the waking up with the clock... maybe he meant waking up in a more metaphoric way, and only when all the getting extra fibra in his bones started kicking he realized what he was doing wrong and woken up to reality and to his responsibilities ...

And how he "knew" she didn't need the money was interesting indeed...

A theory I saw at IMDB was that Neal was in fact Baelfire, and the thing in the box was something that reminded him from the past... another theory that pops up with that is that he is, also... Peter Pan, and by using the magic bean he went to Neverland, where he didn't grow up.... justifying why he's not 80years old (if you make the math that's about the youngest baelfire should be if both worlds times go at the same speed =x )

And maybe, when the curse went off as hook went to FTL maybe Baelfire went to TLWM ... but this is now my random speculation =x


Oh my goodness, maybe what was in the box was the picture of Rumple's dagger!!!
JohnStranger
Posts: 7
Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2012 4:45 am

Re: [2x06] Tallahassee

Postby JohnStranger » Mon Nov 05, 2012 5:38 am

Danielsgrl03 wrote:Oh my goodness, maybe what was in the box was the picture of Rumple's dagger!!!


Yap, that's what they're saying, and it's quite a great idea...

That Henry kid is really going to have the most interesting Family reunions ever xD

And being Baelfire is a good reason for Hook not to like Peter Pan...

And it would explain why he's a good Thief , as Hook said in this same epi "the Lost kids , something something, are good thiefs"...

And Emma asks him if the place for them to be happy would be Neverland... But... This guys made Lost... don't know if they would write this quote of her just for mindf*ck or for a particular reason... =x

And Emma also said in season 1 to Snow (or Regina, not sure now who) that Henry's father wasn't ready to be a father... childish... eternal child...

Overall , don't think it is a bad theory ...

Return to “Seasons 1-2 Spoilers”