Timeline

Discuss OUAT's spin off series Once Upon a Time in Wonderland
Montreat11

Timeline

Postby Montreat11 » Tue Nov 19, 2013 5:32 pm

So does anyone have any guess on how the timeline works here yet?

I was so certain that it was Cora's party that Will and Anastasia went to, thinking that not much time had past since just before the curse hit Cora left to be in the Enchanted Forest, I figured The Red Queen came to power after that since only 28 years have gone by. So did the dude take over after Cora left? By her orders? And where did he come from in the first place?
The Wiz of Oz

Re: Timeline

Postby The Wiz of Oz » Tue Nov 19, 2013 7:34 pm

In present day Wonderland time in concurrent with season 2 of OUAT.

I read that Cora could have taught Anastasia magic. Cora was in Wonderland about 10-15 years b4 the curse. I would guess Cora ruled a selection of Wonderland during her 10-15 years there. and guessing during that time period she met young Alice, taught Anastasia some magic, and interacted with the Hatter. And when Cora disappeared, Anastasia could have over thrown her husband and took control of all of Wonderland. Anastasia could have been ruling all of Wonderland for 28 years
The Great and Power Wiz of OZ
Montreat11

Postby Montreat11 » Tue Nov 19, 2013 8:41 pm

I think the only reason I would rebut that is aren't those the same gardens (the maze thing) that we saw with Cora when she kidnapped her husband? But otherwise I'd agree with that theory. We never did see a castle for Cora did we?
Prince Ali

Postby Prince Ali » Wed Nov 20, 2013 4:48 am

To be honest, the timeline is an utter mess. Wouldn't Will have had to be back in the Enchanted Forest before the curse, since he was in Storybrooke? If this is the case, was time frozen in Wonderland as well? Otherwise, the Red Queen became queen before the curse and ruled for 28 years... how has she not aged? And if it is true that Cora taught her magic, when would there have been time for this to happen?

Maybe it would be easier to go back a list what we know had to have happened before what...
The Wiz of Oz

Postby The Wiz of Oz » Wed Nov 20, 2013 4:58 am

^^^^ not really since Jefferson was in Wonderland and Dr Whales was in the black and white world when Regina activated the curse. Regina was able to pull people from other worlds. She did say in season 2 she bought people who she wanted in storybrooke.
The Great and Power Wiz of OZ
Prince Ali

Postby Prince Ali » Wed Nov 20, 2013 5:39 am

True, but why would Regina take the Knave? I got the feeling from previous episodes that he purposefully left Wonderland because of what happened to Anastasia.

And I still am really confused about how no one seemingly aged in Wonderland during the curse... And we know that Will and Anastasia originally arrived in Wonderland before the curse, since Will Scarlet was a Merry Man for a short time.

Unless, time doesn't run linear in all worlds... Wasn't Wendy originally in Neverland for a night by her world's time, but in Neverland for a few week's time?

Ahh this makes my head hurt, it will never all line up

Return to “Once Upon a Time in Wonderland”