Wonderland 1x06 The giant Venus Flytrap

Discuss OUAT's spin off series Once Upon a Time in Wonderland
PunkMaister

Wonderland 1x06 The giant Venus Flytrap

Postby PunkMaister » Fri Nov 22, 2013 6:39 pm

Was i the only one that immediately figured that the apparent clearing in the dark woods was nothing but a Wonderland version of a Venus flytrap, that thing was pouring so much pheromones into the air is amazing that Alice and the Knave did not downright suffocate.
Prince Ali

Re: Wonderland 1x06 The giant Venus Flytrap

Postby Prince Ali » Fri Nov 22, 2013 7:48 pm

I was confused as to what the actual reference was; it made me think of the lotus eaters from The Odyssey (especially since Alice is on an epic journey).

Also, I wonder if The Walrus was one of the trees, since we saw his Carpenter friend...
PunkMaister

Re: Wonderland 1x06 The giant Venus Flytrap

Postby PunkMaister » Fri Nov 22, 2013 10:31 pm

Prince Ali wrote:I was confused as to what the actual reference was; it made me think of the lotus eaters from The Odyssey (especially since Alice is on an epic journey).

Also, I wonder if The Walrus was one of the trees, since we saw his Carpenter friend...

The lotus and other plants the lotus eaters ate were not carnivorous as they did not absorb and consume the people that got trapped as this thing clearly did and was trying to do to Alice while she was as blissfully unaware as a frog being slowly broiled alive.

Return to “Once Upon a Time in Wonderland”