Knave is the new Genie - Hint for the Aladdin arc?

Discuss OUAT's spin off series Once Upon a Time in Wonderland
Shiryuu

Knave is the new Genie - Hint for the Aladdin arc?

Postby Shiryuu » Fri Dec 13, 2013 7:44 am

After watching episode 8, can't help but feel that this could be a hint for the Aladdin arc.

Somehow, I feel that Knave's personality is quite similar to The Genie in the Disney Aladdin film.

Any thoughts?
Prince Ali

Re: Knave is the new Genie - Hint for the Aladdin arc?

Postby Prince Ali » Sat Dec 14, 2013 7:16 pm

That would be awesome, I feel like he would just be a lot more snarky :lol:

I also think Wonderland is the perfect place to bring in Aladdin and Jasmine, since we've already seen so much of Agrabbah, and the main show has so much going on as it is (kind of a "duh" moment, sorry). I just wonder if Jasmine is actually the Sultan's daughter or not, and if so, where she is... Maybe Jafar has had her held captive somewhere back in Agrabbah?

Completely random speculation based on a set pic I saw:
Spoiler:
Alice and the Knave arrive in Storybrooke; I wonder if they'd have a reason to travel to Agrabbah and meet Aladdin... Or maybe he or Jasmine is in Storybrooke and they need to find one of them to find Cyrus again? I have absolutely no idea, ignore my ramblings :P
Heidirs

Postby Heidirs » Sun Dec 15, 2013 12:41 am

Prince Ali wrote:I also think Wonderland is the perfect place to bring in Aladdin and Jasmine, since we've already seen so much of Agrabbah, and the main show has so much going on as it is (kind of a "duh" moment, sorry). I just wonder if Jasmine is actually the Sultan's daughter or not, and if so, where she is... Maybe Jafar has had her held captive somewhere back in Agrabbah?

I noticed one of the lamps Jafar has has a blue diamond on top of it, and I thought maybe Jasmine could turn out to be one of the genies.
fourpeace101

Postby fourpeace101 » Tue Dec 17, 2013 3:40 am

I think this very possible. They have already set it up in a way so that it would fall in the the storyline. I can see him being the genie from Aladdin! IT could be that somehow he ends there in the bottle. OUAT is always twisting stories together which makes it great.

Return to “Once Upon a Time in Wonderland”