Two Show Connections

Discuss OUAT's spin off series Once Upon a Time in Wonderland
zakattack2209

Two Show Connections

Postby zakattack2209 » Mon Jan 06, 2014 7:46 pm

I am just curious and I know this may seem like I am crazy but it has been bothering me since the premiere of the spinoff. I feel like the scene where the Knave runs into Granny's and we see Emma's yellow car swerve and miss him has happened in the original show. Not that he was in the show but that she was driving and almost hit a man. I don't remember, but it's been driving me bananas because I loved the tie in. It was fantastic! I think they need more of those in both shows. It makes this fan go crazy when I spot them. But my question to anyone is, have we already seen the scene where Emma's car and the knave connect in the original show or haven't we? If so, what episode from the original series is it? You would think that if a big hole blasted into Granny's diner that it would have stirred up somewhere on the show. I don't know. Let me know if this has or hasn't occurred already in the original show.
Heidirs

Re: Two Show Connections

Postby Heidirs » Mon Jan 06, 2014 8:46 pm

I don't remember that moment specifically. But I do know that the "storm" that is occurring when the Knave appears is supposed to be the strange weather created when Rumple lets the wraith lose. So, if you are looking to see if there is a specific tie in for that moment, I would watch the wraith episode again. Season 2, ep 1.
zakattack2209

Postby zakattack2209 » Mon Jan 06, 2014 10:10 pm

Thanks for the information. I re-watched and saw nothing but I guess it is when the Charming Family is rushing to save Regina in the jail cell. I don't know why it matters to me it just is one of those things that someone could become obsessed with. lol
Ellen

Postby Ellen » Tue Jan 07, 2014 5:01 pm

You may be thinking of when Emma swerves to avoid hitting the wolf in the first episode? I never thought the wolf was explained enough. It seemed to be more than just Graham's animal companion. Although, I don't see how Will could be perceived as a wolf by Emma, assuming we're mistaken thinking Wonderland starts in the episode with the wraith.

Return to “Once Upon a Time in Wonderland”