What did u think of the series finale??

Discuss OUAT's spin off series Once Upon a Time in Wonderland
User avatar
The Wiz of Oz
Posts: 3228
Joined: Mon Oct 29, 2012 5:03 am

What did u think of the series finale??

Postby The Wiz of Oz » Fri Apr 04, 2014 1:32 am

I loved it. it was just perfect. wrapped up the whole series. no cliffhangers or wondering questions. that how all series should end.
The Great and Power Wiz of OZ
User avatar
esmeraude
Posts: 26
Joined: Sat Nov 09, 2013 6:37 pm

Re: What did u think of the series finale??

Postby esmeraude » Fri Apr 04, 2014 11:48 am

Loved it! I only wish that we could have seen the Jabberwocky get a happy ever after. She did say that with Jafar gone, she would have no fear to live off of and her powers would cease. In the end she DID help Alice and Cyrus so I believe she had reformed.
User avatar
Jennie
Posts: 2151
Joined: Mon Oct 01, 2012 1:47 pm

Re: What did u think of the series finale??

Postby Jennie » Fri Apr 04, 2014 12:36 pm

I was perfect! I really didn't think they'd be able to save Ana, so that was a nice surprise. I'm wondering now if she will indeed join Will on Once next season and they just didn't want to spoil the Wonderland finale...? It would open it up for some more Cinderella that I've been wanting since Season 1. I would like to see that family dynamic in flashbacks and Ella and Ana reunion.

I hope we see the White Rabbit (Percy?) again too. His ability to travel between worlds seems like it would come in very handy for the residents of SB. I'm assuming he can only travel between magical realms and the only reason he can reach SB now is because it has magic...
Image
"We either live happily ever after or we get killed by horrible curses."
"The days of happy ever after are over. These are dark times."
PunkMaister
Posts: 609
Joined: Tue Oct 15, 2013 2:25 am

Re: What did u think of the series finale??

Postby PunkMaister » Mon Apr 07, 2014 12:52 am

Jennie wrote:I was perfect! I really didn't think they'd be able to save Ana, so that was a nice surprise. I'm wondering now if she will indeed join Will on Once next season and they just didn't want to spoil the Wonderland finale...? It would open it up for some more Cinderella that I've been wanting since Season 1. I would like to see that family dynamic in flashbacks and Ella and Ana reunion.

I hope we see the White Rabbit (Percy?) again too. His ability to travel between worlds seems like it would come in very handy for the residents of SB. I'm assuming he can only travel between magical realms and the only reason he can reach SB now is because it has magic...


Actually NO, the rabbit seems to have traveled to this world or others as advanced if not more advanced than this one as he knew about electricity and many other things. The rabbit species may not even be originally from Wonderland but somewhere else entirely. Maybe their society dabbled in both magic and science for all we know.
User avatar
Jennie
Posts: 2151
Joined: Mon Oct 01, 2012 1:47 pm

Re: What did u think of the series finale??

Postby Jennie » Mon Apr 07, 2014 2:25 am

PunkMaister wrote:Actually NO, the rabbit seems to have traveled to this world or others as advanced if not more advanced than this one as he knew about electricity and many other things. The rabbit species may not even be originally from Wonderland but somewhere else entirely. Maybe their society dabbled in both magic and science for all we know.


I'm basing my assumption on what we've seen so far. We saw him visit SB sometime in it's Season 2 timeline. But we don't know anything for sure, which is why it is my assumption. ;)
Image
"We either live happily ever after or we get killed by horrible curses."
"The days of happy ever after are over. These are dark times."
PunkMaister
Posts: 609
Joined: Tue Oct 15, 2013 2:25 am

Re: What did u think of the series finale??

Postby PunkMaister » Mon Apr 07, 2014 7:01 am

Jennie wrote:I'm basing my assumption on what we've seen so far. We saw him visit SB sometime in it's Season 2 timeline. But we don't know anything for sure, which is why it is my assumption. ;)

The problem with that assumption again is that he knows about electricity so either he has visited this world before or others which are just as advanced if not more advanced than this one. Although is very inaccurate that Alice had no idea about it, if her world is truly a Victorian era one. The Victorians did already knew about electricity and they used it for telegraph communication, telegraph as the backbone of the Victorian British empire. So Alice's world is not even Victorian as A&E originally claimed either but another worthless extremely primitive enchanted forest type world that doesn't even have magic either.
User avatar
The Wiz of Oz
Posts: 3228
Joined: Mon Oct 29, 2012 5:03 am

Re: What did u think of the series finale??

Postby The Wiz of Oz » Mon Apr 07, 2014 8:06 am

here r some tweets from Adam that should help

Carlos Soto ‏@dontknowbest Apr 5
@AdamHorowitzLA question: Why didn't Rumple just travel to Wonderland and find the White Rabbit and use him to find Baelfire?
Reply Retweet Favorite More Expand

Adam Horowitz ‏@AdamHorowitzLA Apr 5
@dontknowbest rabbit could only travel between lands with magic. he could only come to storybrooke once magic was brought there
Reply Retweet Favorite More Expand

Carlos Soto ‏@dontknowbest Apr 5
@AdamHorowitzLA Oh that makes sense! But what about other magic on Earth? Such as the Dragon Tamara killed? Also, is Alice's land magic?
Reply Retweet Favorite More Expand

Adam Horowitz ‏@AdamHorowitzLA Apr 5
@dontknowbest and alice was from a fictional victorian england that had magic
Hide conversation
The Great and Power Wiz of OZ
User avatar
Jennie
Posts: 2151
Joined: Mon Oct 01, 2012 1:47 pm

Re: What did u think of the series finale??

Postby Jennie » Mon Apr 07, 2014 2:43 pm

Cool, thanks Wiz.
Image
"We either live happily ever after or we get killed by horrible curses."
"The days of happy ever after are over. These are dark times."
PunkMaister
Posts: 609
Joined: Tue Oct 15, 2013 2:25 am

Re: What did u think of the series finale??

Postby PunkMaister » Mon Apr 07, 2014 3:53 pm

The Wiz of Oz wrote:here r some tweets from Adam that should help

Adam Horowitz ‏@AdamHorowitzLA Apr 5
@dontknowbest and alice was from a fictional victorian england that had magic
Hide conversation




Again the Victorians already had electricity and steam engines so clearly Alice's world is not Victorian nor Edwardian but just another brutally primitive maagical realm and again the rabbit knew about electricity so he has traveled to a world as advanced or even more advanced than our own.
User avatar
Jennie
Posts: 2151
Joined: Mon Oct 01, 2012 1:47 pm

Re: What did u think of the series finale??

Postby Jennie » Mon Apr 07, 2014 4:15 pm

We know that there are many more worlds than just the ones we've seen so far on the show. It is highly probable that some of them have both magic and electricity. Frankenstein's world had "weak, neglected" magic, but magic all the same.

Alice's world is a fictionalized Victorian England, not ours, so it is possible that they have discovered electricity and it's just not widespread enough that Alice knows what a lightswitch is. She did live in the countryside. :shrug:
Image
"We either live happily ever after or we get killed by horrible curses."
"The days of happy ever after are over. These are dark times."
User avatar
The Wiz of Oz
Posts: 3228
Joined: Mon Oct 29, 2012 5:03 am

Re: What did u think of the series finale??

Postby The Wiz of Oz » Mon Apr 07, 2014 4:32 pm

PunkMaister wrote:
Jennie wrote:I was perfect! I really didn't think they'd be able to save Ana, so that was a nice surprise. I'm wondering now if she will indeed join Will on Once next season and they just didn't want to spoil the Wonderland finale...? It would open it up for some more Cinderella that I've been wanting since Season 1. I would like to see that family dynamic in flashbacks and Ella and Ana reunion.

I hope we see the White Rabbit (Percy?) again too. His ability to travel between worlds seems like it would come in very handy for the residents of SB. I'm assuming he can only travel between magical realms and the only reason he can reach SB now is because it has magic...


Actually NO, the rabbit seems to have traveled to this world or others as advanced if not more advanced than this one as he knew about electricity and many other things. The rabbit species may not even be originally from Wonderland but somewhere else entirely. Maybe their society dabbled in both magic and science for all we know.


what makes u think that? U r assuming he knew what electricity is and how to use it...
PM u r going off topic..nice topic to bring up on another thread.
can we stick to the subject: PM what did u think of series finale?
The Great and Power Wiz of OZ
PunkMaister
Posts: 609
Joined: Tue Oct 15, 2013 2:25 am

Re: What did u think of the series finale??

Postby PunkMaister » Mon Apr 07, 2014 5:19 pm

The Wiz of Oz wrote:
PunkMaister wrote:what makes u think that? U r assuming he knew what electricity is and how to use it...
PM u r going off topic..nice topic to bring up on another thread.
can we stick to the subject: PM what did u think of series finale?
I'm not assuming at all re-watch the episode in which Alice and her groom went to Storybrook with the rabbit to get the knave's heart he explained what electricity was to both of them.

The finale felt rushed it wasn't bad but not that great either but at least it did not end in a permanent cliffhanger.
User avatar
Ducky
Posts: 74
Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 12:16 pm
Contact:

Re: What did u think of the series finale??

Postby Ducky » Sat Jul 12, 2014 12:50 pm

I like the finale a lot. It was kind of happy end for all, it was fun, suspense an emotion. There were no open endings left but still there are possibilties to see the charcters again.
Image

Return to “Once Upon a Time in Wonderland”