How does the rabbit know of electricity?

Discuss OUAT's spin off series Once Upon a Time in Wonderland
PunkMaister

How does the rabbit know of electricity?

Postby PunkMaister » Mon Apr 07, 2014 4:03 pm

Given that all the other realms are virtually stone age primitive how could he know about electricity and how it works? I know this is yet another giant plothole in this franchise that we will NEVER get an answer too.
Montreat11

Re: How does the rabbit know of electricity?

Postby Montreat11 » Mon Apr 07, 2014 11:26 pm

He's a very well read rabbit.
Jennie

Postby Jennie » Tue Apr 08, 2014 3:41 am

I thought it was kinda funny... :lol:

If those were randomly posted words, then color me impressed :)
"We either live happily ever after or we get killed by horrible curses."
"The days of happy ever after are over. These are dark times."
Montreat11

Postby Montreat11 » Tue Apr 08, 2014 4:03 am

Sarcasm, sorry, didn't mean to offend. Thank you for the laugh Jennie.
The Wiz of Oz

Postby The Wiz of Oz » Tue Apr 08, 2014 4:06 am

dont take the bait Montreat. I thought u meant he was a well rounded rabbit.
The Great and Power Wiz of OZ
Mr_FJ

Postby Mr_FJ » Tue Apr 08, 2014 7:45 am

He has visited our world many times, I guess. We know he can go here, so why not?
misy

Postby misy » Tue Apr 08, 2014 5:35 pm

Shouldn't this be in the Wonderland heading....under "Off Topic"?
"A smile relieves a heart that grieves"
PunkMaister

Postby PunkMaister » Tue Apr 08, 2014 5:54 pm

Montreat11 wrote:Sarcasm, sorry, didn't mean to offend. Thank you for the laugh Jennie.

None taken, I just wanted to be sure what you meant by that, is just too bad that this is will forever remain an unanswerable question and an eternal giant plot hole.

Mr_FJ wrote:He has visited our world many times, I guess. We know he can go here, so why not?

Actually NO he hasn't A&E have made it clear that the rabbit can only travel to brutally primitive magical realms alone and thus has only seen or world twice, his knowledge of the inner workings of electricity is nothing more than another giant plot hole in the franchise. Thank God A&E do not build roads because if they did the pot holes would be big enough to consume whole buses and trailer trucks.
The Wiz of Oz

Postby The Wiz of Oz » Tue Apr 08, 2014 8:12 pm

PunkMaister wrote:
Montreat11 wrote:Sarcasm, sorry, didn't mean to offend. Thank you for the laugh Jennie.

None taken, I just wanted to be sure what you meant by that, is just too bad that this is will forever remain an unanswerable question and an eternal giant plot hole.

Mr_FJ wrote:He has visited our world many times, I guess. We know he can go here, so why not?

Actually NO he hasn't A&E have made it clear that the rabbit can only travel to brutally primitive magical realms alone and thus has only seen or world twice, his knowledge of the inner workings of electricity is nothing more than another giant plot hole in the franchise. Thank God A&E do not build roads because if they did the pot holes would be big enough to consume whole buses and trailer trucks.

adam said nothing about "brutally primitive magical realms alone" just lands with magic:

Carlos Soto ‏@dontknowbest Apr 5
@AdamHorowitzLA question: Why didn't Rumple just travel to Wonderland and find the White Rabbit and use him to find Baelfire?
Reply Retweet Favorite More Expand

Adam Horowitz ‏@AdamHorowitzLA Apr 5
@dontknowbest rabbit could only travel between lands with magic. he could only come to storybrooke once magic was brought there
PunkMaister

Postby PunkMaister » Tue Apr 08, 2014 10:35 pm

The Wiz of Oz wrote:adam said nothing about "brutally primitive magical realms alone" just lands with magic:

@AdamHorowitzLA question: Why didn't Rumple just travel to Wonderland and find the White Rabbit and use him to find Baelfire?

@dontknowbest rabbit could only travel between lands with magic. he could only come to storybrooke once magic was brought there

All the "lands" we have seen in the show are basically in the dark ages, I too would theorize about other worlds that are as advanced as ours if not more advanced than ours and have magic as well just like Thor's homeworld but we both know we will never get an answer during the whole duration of this franchise anyway.
The Wiz of Oz

Postby The Wiz of Oz » Tue Apr 08, 2014 10:39 pm

because that basely when all those stories too place... aside from Alice's Victorian England:

@AdamHorowitzLA Oh that makes sense! But what about other magic on Earth? Such as the Dragon Tamara killed? Also, is Alice's land magic?

@dontknowbest and alice was from a fictional victorian england that had magic
Hide conversation
PunkMaister

Postby PunkMaister » Wed Apr 09, 2014 12:39 am

The Wiz of Oz wrote:because that basely when all those stories too place... aside from Alice's Victorian England:

@AdamHorowitzLA Oh that makes sense! But what about other magic on Earth? Such as the Dragon Tamara killed? Also, is Alice's land magic?

@dontknowbest and alice was from a fictional victorian england that had magic

Alice England is virtually just as primitive as FTL and not really Victorian era in any way, shape or form, The Victorians already used electricity and steam engines which Alice nor anyone from her world knew anything about. Just FYI this is obvious with Alice' ignorance about electricity when she visits Storybrook
The Wiz of Oz

Postby The Wiz of Oz » Wed Apr 09, 2014 1:16 am

No its not. Victorian England is more advance then any of those "dark ages" lands.
Not everyone in the 1800s had experience to electricity. the rich had the privilege to enjoy electricity, telephones, cars, trains... Of course it strange for her to see cars, street lights, light switches while in STorybrooke. Her family was still using candle light in their country side house.You got to remember Alice spent most of her life going back and forth between Wonderland and Victorian England. She left what about 8 years and return with a step mother and sister.
PunkMaister

Postby PunkMaister » Wed Apr 09, 2014 4:30 pm

The Wiz of Oz wrote:No its not. Victorian England is more advance then any of those "dark ages" lands.
Not everyone in the 1800s had experience to electricity. the rich had the privilege to enjoy electricity, telephones, cars, trains... Of course it strange for her to see cars, street lights, light switches while in STorybrooke. Her family was still using candle light in their country side house.You got to remember Alice spent most of her life going back and forth between Wonderland and Victorian England. She left what about 8 years and return with a step mother and sister.

The asylum she was in dd not have electricity either, there is no indication of any advanced technology in Alice's world eve from the 1800 at any moment in the show whatsoever. Oh and people in England an western countries at that time did knew about trains and steamboats whether they lived in cities or the country side, the only way to not have known about steam powered engines at that time would have been to live in a cave or under a rock your whole life.

Oh and Alice is from 1866 give or take on her world and the first phone was invented about a decade later in 1874 and it did not become a fully functional communication tool until the dawn of the last century. And this is assuming her world has made any advancements at all given that it a separate realm where history does not have to follow the same path as we.

And it still does not explain ho the rabbit is so knowledgeable of technology. I bet he could even explain how a damn fusion reactor works even though we have yet to build one.
The Wiz of Oz

Postby The Wiz of Oz » Wed Apr 09, 2014 5:28 pm

Very possible the rabbit has been to Wendy's world which is set n the 1900s. Im sure there are lands with magic that has electriciy that rabbit has bee to.

Man u take these shows too serious.

U better off creating a fan fic for urself to fill those gaps. Or writing a very long letter to creators to fill the gaps u keep complaining about
PunkMaister

Postby PunkMaister » Wed Apr 09, 2014 8:55 pm

The Wiz of Oz wrote:Very possible the rabbit has been to Wendy's world which is set n the 1900s. Im sure there are lands with magic that has electriciy that rabbit has bee to.

Man u take these shows too serious.

U better off creating a fan fic for urself to fill those gaps. Or writing a very long letter to creators to fill the gaps u keep complaining about
Wendy's world has no magic which is the reason Bael ended there now as to why he ended latter on this world is yet another big plothole they all should have ended in Wendy's no magical fictional world instead. But anyway the point is the rabbit could not have visited Wendy's world since like ours it has no magic.

A&E do not give a horse's @ss about the opinions of the fans Wiz I'm sorry to say they never have and they never will so tweeting them or writing anything to them is a bigger waste of time than watching mold grow no offense.

And fanfics are not canon an can never fill any plotholes not now or ever.
The Wiz of Oz

Postby The Wiz of Oz » Wed Apr 09, 2014 9:30 pm

PM why do u watch either show if u r going to complain about every little detail that doesnt get explained to ur satisfaction?
PunkMaister

Postby PunkMaister » Wed Apr 09, 2014 9:54 pm

The Wiz of Oz wrote:PM why do u watch either show if u r going to complain about every little detail that doesnt get explained to ur satisfaction?

Wiz we are not talking about little details here and there but giant plot holes Tamara hating magic to the point that she was wiling to commit murder without ever knowing why for example is one of them and that's a HUGE ONE. Now we have a rabbit that is well versed in technology even though none of the worlds he can visit have any advanced technology of any kind. As I said before I'm glad A&E are not road builders because if they were the pot holes would consume buses and trailer trucks whole.
The Wiz of Oz

Postby The Wiz of Oz » Wed Apr 09, 2014 11:08 pm

:roll:.
There r enough stories out there that r set during the 20th and 21th century that could be seen as one of the many lands with magic that have advanced technology In which the rabbit could have been to. The marvel world could exist on this show and the rabbit could have visit there. Harry Potter world. thors world. Star Wars world. Books by R.L. Stein world. Books by Stephen King world. I can go on.
PunkMaister

Postby PunkMaister » Thu Apr 10, 2014 12:57 am

The Wiz of Oz wrote::roll:.
There r enough stories out there that r set during the 20th and 21th century that could be seen as one of the many lands with magic that have advanced technology In which the rabbit could have been to.
As I said I would theorize that too but I doubt A&E will ever showcase such a world, as canon stands now there is no way for the rabbit to posses the knowledge he does
The Wiz of Oz wrote:The marvel world could exist on this show and the rabbit could have visit there.
Stop giving me nerdgasms Wiz. :P I would love to see an OUAT/Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D crossover but it's NEVER going to happen. *Imagines the Charmings and Regina working with Phil Coulson and his crew against Hydra and Zelena equipping his flying monkeys with Hydra weapons* see there you go you spazzed me again. :)
Harry Potter world. thors world. Star Wars world. Books by R.L. Stein world. Books by Stephen King world. I can go on.
A&E made it clear that even tough they are both Star Wars fans they will never visit Star Wars in OUAT which is a pity really.

Return to “Once Upon a Time in Wonderland”