Henry's Family Tree

Once Upon a Time spoilers for season 3.
The Wiz of Oz

Henry's Family Tree

Postby The Wiz of Oz » Fri Nov 22, 2013 12:23 am

Henry's family tree gives me a headache.

http://tvline.com/2013/11/21/once-upon-a-time-season-3-family-tree-additions/

Once Upon a Time‘s most magical family tree is poised to grow — even beyond the new addition of Peter Pan as Rumpelstiltskin’s father and recent “baby talk” between Snow White and Prince Charming,

In the wake of this week’s reveal that Pan is actually Rumple’s father Malcolm — transformed into the puckish lad during a long-ago visit to Neverland, after he gave up his son — TVLine compiled an updated family tree detailing Henry’s illustrious, insometimes infamous lineage.
But wait, there’s literally more — because series cocreators Adam Horowitz and Eddy Kitsis tell TVLine exclusively, ”By the end of Season 3, this tree will grow by two spaces.”

Even assuming that one of those additions will be the wished-for Charming bambino — a likelihood bolstered by the news that Ginnifer Goodwin is pregnant by fiancé/scene partner Josh Dallas – on which branch do you think the other new family member will surface? Will someone gain a sister? Or maybe a long-lost child? Share your theories in the comments.

And 2 more people are being added to it. Ok Snow and David's baby (twins?) and (or) will a couple be getting married? My guess Rumple and Belle
The Great and Power Wiz of OZ
Aura Liuli

Re: Henry's Family Tree

Postby Aura Liuli » Fri Nov 22, 2013 1:16 am

On a day
when the wind is perfect,
the sail just needs to open and the world is full of beauty.
Today is such a day.
Mrs. Gold

Postby Mrs. Gold » Fri Nov 22, 2013 10:53 am

My first thought was it will be Snow and Charming's new baby (maybe they will have twins) but will that already have happened by the end of this season? There would have to be a large time gap during the season, considering that the first episodes all take place in a short time span and Snow will have to be pregnant for about 9 months until she gives birth.

My second thought was Robin Hood and Roland but it seems unlikely because to include them to the family tree, Robin and Regina would have to get married and they haven't even met yet. It would be too rushed if they got married this season. If someone gets married, Rumple and Belle seems to be more likely.

It's also possible that a new family member is introduced, maybe one of the parents that we still don't know (Rumple's mother, Cora's mother or David's father) or we learn who King George's wife was. Maybe some character has a child or another sibling that we still don't know about.

I just hope that they will not have another character that we already know be related to Henry in some way. There aren't many important characters left who aren't related to him, anyway. I guess we can exclude characters like the fairies, dwarves or the genie. Dr. Whale is from the Land Without Color, so I'll exclude him as well (though it's possible that his ancestors came from the Enchanted Forest). Then the characters left would be Hook, Archie, Ruby and Granny, August and Geppetto, Aurora and Phillip, and Eric. It is also possible that Robin Hood and Roland are related to someone in the family tree as long as he is not a blood relative of Regina.
Last edited by Mrs. Gold on Fri Nov 22, 2013 2:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
desa

Postby desa » Fri Nov 22, 2013 2:35 pm

Mrs. Gold wrote:
It's also possible that a new family member is introduced, maybe one of the mothers that we still don't know (Rumple's, Cora's or David's)

We know who David's mother is she died so Snow could have children.
Mrs. Gold

Postby Mrs. Gold » Fri Nov 22, 2013 2:44 pm

Oh right, I meant David's father :D
Her Mayorness

Postby Her Mayorness » Fri Nov 22, 2013 8:08 pm

Mrs. Gold wrote:Oh right, I meant David's father :D

I agree some of these will be introduced as one, and the other one is I suppose Snow's baby.

Which character would I like to meet most? I guess Cora's mother.
PIXIE DUST DOESN'T LIE
eleruen

Postby eleruen » Fri Feb 28, 2014 3:49 pm

http://eprotoeu.mtiny.com/article.ftl?id=515575&cc=ND

Apparently we will find out that two of the main characters are related, which in turn will make two more characters related.
All of the main characters are currently related to Henry through blood, marriage or adoption with the exception of Hook, so i am putting this here.
The Wiz of Oz

Postby The Wiz of Oz » Fri Feb 28, 2014 6:32 pm

Also here

Monica T.: Tell me more about this shocking Once Upon a Time twist!! Dying to know who else is related.
We will find out that two main characters are related, and because they are related, that means that two other characters are also related. Your brain hurt yet? Ours too. Still, we think this twist is one of the best OUAT has ever had.

I'm guessing it's either Belle or Hook that is related to David which would automatically make one of them two related to Henry and Emma too. it would be a little creepy if Hook is related Emma.
The Great and Power Wiz of OZ
eleruen

Postby eleruen » Sat Mar 01, 2014 1:50 am

I was thinking how funny and awkward it would be if cora and one of charming's parents were related. :lol: that would make regina related to charming and emma and henry.

I have also been thinking about belle's dad lately and whether he is related to leopold or eva, making belle related to snow, emma and henry.

The final two relatives mentioned in the quote can also be interpreted as being related to the new link, but necessarily to each other, so i added these suggestions.

I like your idea of belle being related to charming better and interesting as well due to social ranks.
connections

Postby connections » Mon Mar 10, 2014 8:47 pm

Actually maybe Zelena is Cora's Mother... that would make her Regina's grandmother and Snow's great step grandmother
leighskywalker

Postby leighskywalker » Sun Mar 16, 2014 3:29 pm

Her Mayorness wrote:
Mrs. Gold wrote:Oh right, I meant David's father :D

I agree some of these will be introduced as one, and the other one is I suppose Snow's baby.

Which character would I like to meet most? I guess Cora's mother.

Tell me if this is going to far. Since King George is suspose to be a villian and David/James step father. What if he is in fact the birth father of David having raped his mother (remember he's a villian) to try to ensure that he would have an heir. Since his own wife is barron
leighskywalker

Postby leighskywalker » Sun Mar 16, 2014 3:38 pm

connections wrote:Actually maybe Zelena is Cora's Mother... that would make her Regina's grandmother and Snow's great step grandmother

Have you heard of the rumor that Zelena,Regina and Snow are all in one way or another half sisters. Let me explain We begin with the fact that young Eva was a flirt and an easy girl. Prior to Cora marriage to Henry Eva and Henry slept together resulting in Zelena. Then Henry marries Cora and they give birth to [code][u][size=200]Regina].
Meanwhile Eva who has kept her pregnancey a secert marries Leopold and Snow is born some time after.
This would mean that [b]Snow
and Zelena are materinal half sisters and Zelena and Regina are paternal half sisters.
Oh course this also means that Regina would have married her half sister once removed father and in effect her stepfather.
However with a family this crazy already would it be that sickening to the audience

Return to “Season 3 Spoilers”