[3x14] The Tower Spoilers

Once Upon a Time spoilers for season 3.
eleruen

Re: [3x14] The Tower Spoilers

Postby eleruen » Sun Mar 23, 2014 4:16 pm

Desa-i forgot to add that gaining trust in the way you suggested might quell any notion that she gave charming the poison.
Happyendings- thanks for the links.
Her Mayorness

Postby Her Mayorness » Sun Mar 23, 2014 4:39 pm

eleruen wrote:
HappyEndings wrote:Since Snow's mom Eva comes from the North then she must be connected to the Witch of the North. I guess in the books Glinda was a Witch of the South not the North like the movie was.
I think Glinda is Eva's sister or some relation. Also I think the following now:

N - Witch will be represented by Emma
S - Witch is Glinda
W - Witch is Z
E - Witch is represented by Regina

When I suggested something similar to this a few weeks ago, (witches such as WW, Regina, Eva, Glinda etc ''representing'' directions) people told me that they had read somewhere that there would be no ''directions''. :( Let's see if there will be some afterall... :D

Eleruen, I remember I replied to your thread in which you first mention Adam and Eddy's interview and their as they said "myth" of four witches. I can't find the topic, but I'd like to see what I said there, I can't remember. However, I like HE's theory, (not really because of directions because I still don't think there will be directions for real, they just mention directions because the characters have read books}, but for the persons listed.

However this fits the myth of four witches, and really, Regina, Zelena (by Cora) and Emma and Glinda*mycrazytheory by Snow .... I really might be wrong, but I can't get it out of my head that Glinda is the Snowling.... They could fit the future/present/past, the producers.
I'd expect that if not the daughter, then somehow related to Eva or Leopold for sure.
Let's just see if Zelena is really Cora's daughter. I am babbling a bit... well it's Sunday and Ouat so..
PIXIE DUST DOESN'T LIE
eleruen

Postby eleruen » Sun Mar 23, 2014 5:07 pm

In the theories section, under a thread that discusses whether ww is really regina's sister, I posted a link to lana parrilla interview...here she says once and for all the answer to this question :)

i cant find my post from a few weeks ago, but i gave suggestions as to which characters might be the different directions or even just the four witches...but happyendings has bravely made a definitive list, whereas i didnt at the time, and this is the important difference :)
eleruen

Postby eleruen » Sun Mar 23, 2014 5:51 pm

Finally found my post on spoilers, thr season 3b
I hadnt mentioned glinda because it was already quoted, and ww is obvious, so i didnt mention her either.

I had mentioned worlds in the different directions, and that the different witches might come from four seperate worlds, but it was horribly written-sorry.
Emma is a nice idea, and i would like to see that. It seems that the final showdown will involve emma, regina, glinda and ww (the four witches), so happy endings theory is plausible. :) (but no directions for the witches or just the worlds, it seems).

Not at a computer right now, so i will leave it at that.
Her Mayorness

Postby Her Mayorness » Mon Mar 24, 2014 12:10 am

Thanks Eleruen! No worries :)

I've just watched The Tower and I won't spoil, but I am delighted. My theory on Rapunzel being blonde and then turning dark is debunked haha, you'll love it.

All I can say about this episode is
Spoiler:
The Blair Witch Project episode. Charming scenes with the witch omg omg scary get small kids away from the screen - SO COOL.

There, I did not spoil. :) Once the topic is opened I'll copy this there.
PIXIE DUST DOESN'T LIE

Return to “Season 3 Spoilers”