[3x14] The Tower Spoilers

Once Upon a Time spoilers for season 3.
misy

Re: [3x14] The Tower Spoilers

Postby misy » Wed Mar 19, 2014 2:45 pm

If the actor/actress plays their part well, that's really all that matters.

Sadly, some ppl are just small minded and can't or won't see it that way.
"A smile relieves a heart that grieves"
Her Mayorness

Postby Her Mayorness » Wed Mar 19, 2014 5:22 pm

zakattack2209 wrote:Does anyone else see that Cinderella is in the promo. I may be wrong, but it looks like her and her prince. I hope so. I miss them. They need to come back into play.

Her Mayorness wrote:No, I don't think Rapunzel has to do with being the Dark one.
She had obviously been blonde and about to marry. Since she had possibly indulged in dark magic (whether making a deal with either Zelena or Rumple) she had to pay the price, and hers could've been to be locked away in the tower and her hair turned dark.

Just a theory.

The BOOK: Does anyone else think the book continued to write itself? Like Henry might read about a year's lapse in their memories but wouldn't tell anyone because he doesn't make the connection? OR the book might trigger something.
PIXIE DUST DOESN'T LIE
Montreat11

Postby Montreat11 » Wed Mar 19, 2014 5:33 pm

^ Like the book is kind of magic all on it's own? I like that theory!
eleruen

Postby eleruen » Thu Mar 20, 2014 5:21 am

Montreat11 wrote:^ Like the book is kind of magic all on it's own? I like that theory!

Yes, I do.
I posted this idea myself yesterday on this thread, page 5 :D ;)
Her Mayorness

Postby Her Mayorness » Thu Mar 20, 2014 9:01 am

Oh I am sorry Eleruen, I went back and checked and indeed.

The only thing different I said was about Henry reading what had actually happened within the lapse year but not paying much attention to it.

These things happen. It happened to me here more than once, writing about something then someone else says the same thing later and gets all the attention for it, haha.

I also think you haven't read my reply to you on the previous page and the quote on this page up there about Rapunzel and why blonde hair turned into dark.
PIXIE DUST DOESN'T LIE
The Wiz of Oz

Postby The Wiz of Oz » Thu Mar 20, 2014 6:50 pm

Zelena a little close to that water... it must not b an issue for her since she is about to drink it
The Great and Power Wiz of OZ
ihr

Postby ihr » Thu Mar 20, 2014 8:12 pm

The Wiz of Oz wrote:

Zelena a little close to that water... it must not b an issue for her since she is about to drink it

David is so much more sensible than Snow. :roll:
Interesting that Zelena knew about Johanna.
HappyEndings

Postby HappyEndings » Thu Mar 20, 2014 11:49 pm

Yea, that water comment was a good idea.

Well she should because I think Snow's mother came from Oz.
eleruen

Postby eleruen » Fri Mar 21, 2014 4:33 am

HappyEndings wrote:Yea, that water comment was a good idea.

Well she should because I think Snow's mother came from Oz.

I suggested something similar to this a few weeks ago kinda, glad someone agrees. I also think not only is Sw's mother from Oz but she could be a witch from Oz. If she is not from Oz the she is a good witch from somewhere (or a bad-turned-good witch). :D We didn't see her perform any magic but perhaps she relinquished her powers in order to solve problems a different way...and perhaps this even turned her good.

Wiz
Thanks for the clip. I and others (I assume) were looking out for contact or lack of contact with water :D
If you watch carefully, you will see that she never actually touches the water itself, just the kettle and the mugs etc. She was also very quick to draw her hands away when she put the tea bag in the hot water...which could be to avoid putting her dirty fingers in the water, or to be burned by a hot water splash, but it could be due to something else ;) Another thing was when she added the poison/mind-altering drug/mind-controlling drug/whatever to the water in the mug-she held the mug at an unnecessary distance when adding it. I will dismiss all notion of her being allergic/having a weakness to water after I see her drink it though. :lol:

Ihr
Yes! *slow hand clap for Charming*

Mayorness
-Sorry I didn't reply to your post on page 5 properly. I didn't reply because prior to that I had suggested that it Charming was facing his fears, or that Charming is facing what could have been...which implicitly means that I thought the blonde woman was Emma. I realize now that I hadn't written it clearly.I said it again on page 5 anyway, but admittedly I didn't direct it at you as well:)
-I wasn't upset that you and others didn't pick up my suggestion, I found it amusing. To make a suggestion, we often have to write a long post to back up what we are saying. Long posts means that people are tempted to skip over them (at least I think that's what happens to my posts). I also tend to make a lot of silly suggestions as well as sensible ones, because I don't trust the show not to create more plot holes and illogical story lines...making anything possible. Also with so many people suggesting different things, the ideas go round and round in people's heads when they read them, so they forget some then think an idea is their own. I think I am guilty of this as well. Another issue is that even when we know someone else said something, it is hard to remember where we saw it in order to give that person credit. I find myself writing ''someone else said...'' to compensate. We are all only human after all :D
sorceress

Postby sorceress » Sat Mar 22, 2014 7:24 pm

That sneak promo was good. Why do she want to poison Charming?
MrsKillianCassidy

Postby MrsKillianCassidy » Sat Mar 22, 2014 10:13 pm

sorceress wrote:That sneak promo was good. Why do she want to poison Charming?

Probably because Charming has pretty good intuition. He said "Are you sure you can trust her?" He knows something is up because some wierd lady is obsessed with helping Snow have her baby.
Montreat11

Postby Montreat11 » Sat Mar 22, 2014 10:56 pm

Maybe she wants to poison Charming and make him sick so that she can be the one to cure him or save him. It's a good way to earn trust (in a sneaky back-stabbing kind of way but Zelena doesn't exactly strike me as moral).
Last edited by Montreat11 on Sun Mar 23, 2014 3:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
The Wiz of Oz

Postby The Wiz of Oz » Sun Mar 23, 2014 12:22 am

The Great and Power Wiz of OZ
HappyEndings

Postby HappyEndings » Sun Mar 23, 2014 2:21 am

Since Snow's mom Eva comes from the North then she must be connected to the Witch of the North. I guess in the books Glinda was a Witch of the South not the North like the movie was.
I think Glinda is Eva's sister or some relation. Also I think the following now:

N - Witch will be represented by Emma
S - Witch is Glinda
W - Witch is Z
E - Witch is represented by Regina

You know maybe it just me but I really think Rumble and Regina owe Snow an apology instead of getting reward. Rumble his Son, Belle and a Grandson, Regina a Sister and RH :(

That is why it is hard for me to swallow good always wins yea right Snow keeps getting shafted or Snow and Regina coming buddies :nunchuks:
desa

Postby desa » Sun Mar 23, 2014 7:12 am

HappyEndings wrote:You know maybe it just me but I really think Rumble and Regina owe Snow an apology instead of getting reward. Rumble his Son, Belle and a Grandson, Regina a Sister and RH :(

That is why it is hard for me to swallow good always wins yea right Snow keeps getting shafted or Snow and Regina coming buddies :nunchuks:

Would you like to have a sister like Zelena?Do you consider her to be a reward?
eleruen

Postby eleruen » Sun Mar 23, 2014 11:29 am

HappyEndings wrote:Since Snow's mom Eva comes from the North then she must be connected to the Witch of the North. I guess in the books Glinda was a Witch of the South not the North like the movie was.
I think Glinda is Eva's sister or some relation. Also I think the following now:

N - Witch will be represented by Emma
S - Witch is Glinda
W - Witch is Z
E - Witch is represented by Regina

When I suggested something similar to this a few weeks ago, (witches such as WW, Regina, Eva, Glinda etc ''representing'' directions) people told me that they had read somewhere that there would be no ''directions''. :( Let's see if there will be some afterall... :D
Last edited by eleruen on Sun Mar 23, 2014 11:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
eleruen

Postby eleruen » Sun Mar 23, 2014 11:35 am

Montreat11 wrote:Maybe she wants to poison Charming and make him sick so that she can be the one to cure him or save him. It's a good way to earn trust (in a sneaky back-stabbing kind of way but Zelena doesn't exactly strike me as moral).

Though it could be some kind of poison, I think it would be something that will make him crazy or lets WW control his mind...something that would not be easily attributed to WW...because if Charming gets sick within a few hours or days of WW's visit, it would be too obvious that it could be her, even if there are other visitors in between. Either that or a poison with a very slow effect.

Then again, WW was dumb enough to ''spell'' out her background, motivations and intentions to Regina (who might have been able to stop her in EF for all she knew), so... :D
HappyEndings

Postby HappyEndings » Sun Mar 23, 2014 12:32 pm

I think David spills the tea like Emma did her coffee in Season 1 after she talked to Regina about Henry.

If it is a dream that David is having he wouldn't need anything to have that like Regina, Belle, Rumple had they just had dreams.
HappyEndings

Postby HappyEndings » Sun Mar 23, 2014 12:36 pm

Here is the 2nd peek Volume has to be on high to hear- ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7-TaiN4c ... e=youtu.be

or this is one is better: :rose:

http://feelingreallyfeeling.tumblr.com/ ... he-tangled
desa

Postby desa » Sun Mar 23, 2014 1:11 pm

eleruen wrote:Though it could be some kind of poison, I think it would be something that will make him crazy or lets WW control his mind...something that would not be easily attributed to WW...because if Charming gets sick within a few hours or days of WW's visit, it would be too obvious that it could be her, even if there are other visitors in between. Either that or a poison with a very slow effect.

Then again, WW was dumb enough to ''spell'' out her background, motivations and intentions to Regina (who might have been able to stop her in EF for all she knew), so... :D

I think that he drinks it and that the potion that Rumple gave him comes to affect.It was a very powerfull potion.And we still don't know how will that affect the baby it is dark magic.It would be just like Rumple to forget to mention the side effect.

Return to “Season 3 Spoilers”