[3x14] The Tower Spoilers

Once Upon a Time spoilers for season 3.
eleruen

Re: [3x14] The Tower Spoilers

Postby eleruen » Sun Feb 23, 2014 2:54 am

Also we know that Charming will rescue Rapunzel. I am assuming that the rescue takes place after everyone is moved from SB back to EF.
While Charming would rescue her out of the goodness of his heart, I think it likely that there is another motivation behind it..to milk her of information about WW.
The Wiz of Oz

Postby The Wiz of Oz » Fri Feb 28, 2014 9:43 pm

http://tvline.com/2014/02/28/castle-1970s-episode-spoilers-blue-bloods-beauty-and-beast/

You gave a lot of good stuff for Once Upon a Time premiere! Any chance you can tease something beyond New York City? Rapunzel? Blackbeard? Glinda? – Jacquelyn

I choose Door No. 2, Rapunzel. Josh Dallas touted that episode as “awesome,” “dark” and “very psychological, an episode where you have Charming facing a lot of his ultimate fears. He’s going to have to really look at himself, when confronted with something that challenges his strength and courage.” As for the well-tressed lass, Dallas promises, “She is, like all of our women, very strong.”
The Great and Power Wiz of OZ
eleruen

Postby eleruen » Tue Mar 04, 2014 8:48 am

I wonder whether Charming will decide to make some sort of sacrifice for the greater good. Himself, Rapunzel or someone else?

I look forward to seeing character development for Charming, so that I may grow to like him again.
Her Mayorness

Postby Her Mayorness » Tue Mar 04, 2014 3:44 pm

I don't know what he could sacrifice?
PIXIE DUST DOESN'T LIE
Montreat11

Postby Montreat11 » Tue Mar 04, 2014 5:16 pm

His hair.
Peace Man

Postby Peace Man » Tue Mar 04, 2014 9:29 pm

Ok, i'll call you that. But what is "rev" short for? (so i know what i'm calling you. Revelation? Revolution? Revolting? Revoked? Reverend?)
♬ "How years ago, in days of old, when magic filled the air." ♬
Montreat11

Postby Montreat11 » Tue Mar 04, 2014 10:04 pm

Reverend.
eleruen

Postby eleruen » Wed Mar 05, 2014 2:45 am

I mentioned that he could sacrifice a person.

Also what would be Charming's darkest fears?
-That he is more like his twin brother James than he realized?
-That he will lose the second baby and/or his wife?

Is Rapunzel another seer? Is her seer power in her long dark hair?
Or is her hair contributing to the magic in EF?
Peace Man

Postby Peace Man » Wed Mar 05, 2014 2:57 am

Montreat11 wrote:Reverend.

:) Rev it is then!
The Wiz of Oz

Postby The Wiz of Oz » Mon Mar 17, 2014 1:09 am

The Wiz of Oz

Postby The Wiz of Oz » Mon Mar 17, 2014 1:42 am

CTV Promo (low quality)

BoPeeps

Postby BoPeeps » Mon Mar 17, 2014 4:06 am

Criiiipes!

Seriously grim reflection in David's truck sideview mirror?
Emma to Hook.."What aren't you telling me?"
...Dad's hur?t...Neal is a hooded monster/dead?
Rumple and Zelena in a tad (cough cough) intimate looking side silhouette?
The cage is empty? Mad Rumple is on the loose?
Father Daughter dance?
Exorcist doll???

(Wes Craven have you joined the production staff??)

cripes.
(grin)
***Always in Search of a Good Flock***
Montreat11

Postby Montreat11 » Mon Mar 17, 2014 4:17 am

Didn't Zoso, the original Dark One wear something similar to that when he was being controled?
eleruen

Postby eleruen » Mon Mar 17, 2014 11:26 am

Perhaps the tower or Rapunzel herself makes vistors face their fears and/or their regrets...perhaps Charming was shown what 'could have been' had Emma not gone through the tree portal as a child, according to Charming's imagination (rather than his logic..because had they not put her in the portal the EQ would have killed her), and combines it with his guilt as shown by Emma going through the portal. Or maybe this is past past EF, before or just after he met SW, and Rapunzel is a seer showing him 'what could be'?

So what does Zelena want that Rumple spent a lifetime seeking? Neal? Neal's love? The ability not to brave?

Side note..I hope Zelena keeps her dirty green paws off Henry and Robin Hood seeing as these are the two things that Regina has, or potentially has.
Her Mayorness

Postby Her Mayorness » Mon Mar 17, 2014 8:17 pm

Awww the Canadian promo tells me it's gonna be in the Blair witch project style! COOOOL!
Rumple had already had one scene like that with the doll in Neverland. Loved that. Of course, this makes sense only if you've watched the film.

Looks spooky and very exciting!
PIXIE DUST DOESN'T LIE
ihr

Postby ihr » Mon Mar 17, 2014 8:30 pm

“The Tower” – While Emma, David, Regina and Hook continue their search for the Wicked Witch, she, in turn, is planning a dark surprise for David, and Zelena’s prisoner is powerless under her watch as she plots her next course of action against the townspeople. Meanwhile, in the Fairy Tale Land that was in the previous year, Prince Charming stumbles upon Rapunzel, who is trapped inside a tower, and must help her confront her fears in order for her to be free, on “Once Upon a Time,” SUNDAY, MARCH 23 (8:00-9:00 p.m., ET) on the ABC Television Network.

“Once Upon a Time” stars Ginnifer Goodwin as Snow White/Mary Margaret, Jennifer Morrison as Emma Swan, Lana Parrilla as the Evil Queen/Regina, Josh Dallas as Prince Charming/David, Emilie de Ravin as Belle, Colin O’Donoghue as Hook, Michael Raymond-James as Baelfire/Neal Cassidy, Jared S. Gilmore as Henry Mills and Robert Carlyle as Rumplestiltskin/Mr. Gold.

Guest starring are Raphael Sbarge as Archie Hopper/Jiminy Cricket, Rebecca Mader as Zelena, Sean Maguire as Robin Hood and Alexandra Metz as Rapunzel.

The Tower” was written by Robert Hull and directed by Ralph Hemecker.
eleruen

Postby eleruen » Tue Mar 18, 2014 5:55 am

Last edited by eleruen on Tue Mar 18, 2014 5:59 am, edited 3 times in total.
Peace Man

Postby Peace Man » Tue Mar 18, 2014 5:57 am

Montreat11 wrote:Didn't Zoso, the original Dark One wear something similar to that when he was being controled?

I'm not sure if you were talking to me or not there, but if you were talking about my pic, i believe it was on the dagger of the Dark One, before Rumple killed him and it turned into his name. It's the symbol of Jimmy Page, from Led Zeppelin. :)
Peace Man

Postby Peace Man » Tue Mar 18, 2014 5:59 am

Peace Man wrote:
Montreat11 wrote:Didn't Zoso, the original Dark One wear something similar to that when he was being controled?

I'm not sure if you were talking to me or not there, but if you were talking about my pic, i believe it was on the dagger of the Dark One, before Rumple killed him and it turned into his name. It's the symbol of Jimmy Page, from Led Zeppelin. :)

They (the writers) are obviously fans. There were a few other symbols and things that showed up around that time of the show.

Now you have me intrigued. I'm gonna have to go back and watch that one and see if he had that symbol on him somewhere!
eleruen

Postby eleruen » Tue Mar 18, 2014 6:03 am

Though the zoso-like figure in SB in the video seems to have the stance of a man and the stature of Neal or Rumple (so it could be one of them), it was only a quick clip so could it be a woman...Rapunzel?
Then again we see Rapunzel and Charming looking down from the tower at a similar hooded figure in EF, and Rapunzel uses Charming's sword to fend the hooded figure off as he/she climbs, so if it is the same hooded person in both worlds, then it is is perhaps not Rapunzel in SB.

Return to “Season 3 Spoilers”