[3x14] The Tower Spoilers

Once Upon a Time spoilers for season 3.
Her Mayorness

Re: [3x14] The Tower Spoilers

Postby Her Mayorness » Tue Mar 18, 2014 7:00 am

No, I don't think Rapunzel has to do with being the Dark one.
She had obviously been blonde and about to marry. Since she had possibly indulged in dark magic (whether making a deal with either Zelena or Rumple) she had to pay the price, and hers could've been to be locked away in the tower and her hair turned dark.
PIXIE DUST DOESN'T LIE
eleruen

Postby eleruen » Tue Mar 18, 2014 10:16 am

So funny that the WW used her flying monkeys in SB as well....gave her identity away there :lol: Smart but not that smart. double :lol: Unless she doesn't really care because she thinks that no one can stop her getting what she wants irregardless of whether people know who she is in SB.

I really do hope that SW remembers the giant emerald that Zelena was wearing in SB. I will tear my hear out with frustration if she doesn't.

If she doesn't remember and put 2 and 2 together, then all that people need to do at this point is track the monkeys via a magical tracking spell or an ordinary gadget to locate the witch, and then spy on her to figure out her identity. Zelena having a way of knowing whether or not her monkeys are being tracked would put a stop to that idea, however, and she could create a diversion instead and make people believe that someone else is the witch.
The Wiz of Oz

Postby The Wiz of Oz » Tue Mar 18, 2014 6:48 pm

Well its clear Zelena wants a child because of the way she touch Snow's belly. But n the CTV promo she says she seeking something Rumple has been searching for for a lifetime. That's Neal. So maybe she after a child that was a pain n her neck. Maybe a child name Dorothy
The Great and Power Wiz of OZ
melediv

Postby melediv » Tue Mar 18, 2014 7:33 pm

Why did they made Rapunzel black? Curse this multicultural s!hit
It's a blasphemy and an insult to the Rapunzel story
misy

Postby misy » Tue Mar 18, 2014 8:16 pm

Seriously?!?!?
The racial crap is gonna start again?
They have been putting their own spin on the stories since day one.
Why is this any different?
"A smile relieves a heart that grieves"
The Wiz of Oz

Postby The Wiz of Oz » Tue Mar 18, 2014 8:32 pm

melediv wrote:Why did they made Rapunzel black? Curse this multicultural s!hit
It's a blasphemy and an insult to the Rapunzel story

Do u know for a fact Rapunzel was suppose To be white? Because the Grimm brothers collected stories from around the world and put twist on them. It no different then Disney making The Princess from the princess in the frog black. Or changing Aladdin story. Which started as an Asian story and was retold in the Arabian community.
Montreat11

Postby Montreat11 » Tue Mar 18, 2014 8:34 pm

The Wiz of Oz wrote:Well its clear Zelena wants a child because of the way she touch Snow's belly. But n the CTV promo she says she seeking something Rumple has been searching for for a lifetime. That's Neal. So maybe she after a child that was a pain n her neck. Maybe a child name Dorothy

I kinda thought that what she was refering too would be something deeper. Like she wants revenge, or a fresh start, or redemption, something like that.
Peace Man

Postby Peace Man » Tue Mar 18, 2014 10:02 pm

misy wrote:Seriously?!?!?
The racial crap is gonna start again?
They have been putting their own spin on the stories since day one.
Why is this any different?

When it DOESN'T start, THEN i'll be surprised.
♬ "How years ago, in days of old, when magic filled the air." ♬
Peace Man

Postby Peace Man » Tue Mar 18, 2014 10:03 pm

Don't know how i managed to post that one twice.
misy

Postby misy » Tue Mar 18, 2014 10:07 pm

PeacecMan wrote
When it DOESN'T start, THEN i'll be surprised.

Yeah...true 'dat :/
"A smile relieves a heart that grieves"
Peace Man

Postby Peace Man » Tue Mar 18, 2014 10:10 pm

It gets old man. I'm looking forward to next week. I have NO problem with Rapunzel being black at all. I just am kind of dreading the inevitable conversations that are bound to pop up about it, instead of just enjoying the show for what it is.
The Wiz of Oz

Postby The Wiz of Oz » Tue Mar 18, 2014 10:13 pm

Peace Man wrote:It gets old man. I'm looking forward to next week. I have NO problem with Rapunzel being black at all. I just am kind of dreading the inevitable conversations that are bound to pop up about it, instead of just enjoying the show for what it is.

ikr.. it sad when people still dont realize we r in the 21 century..
Montreat11

Postby Montreat11 » Tue Mar 18, 2014 11:39 pm

I just saw the promo pics of her and she looks GREAT!
The Wiz of Oz

Postby The Wiz of Oz » Tue Mar 18, 2014 11:52 pm

Look whats back in play on Sunday :)

zakattack2209

Postby zakattack2209 » Wed Mar 19, 2014 2:08 am

Does anyone else see that Cinderella is in the promo. I may be wrong, but it looks like her and her prince. I hope so. I miss them. They need to come back into play.
eleruen

Postby eleruen » Wed Mar 19, 2014 9:17 am

zakattack2209 wrote:Does anyone else see that Cinderella is in the promo. I may be wrong, but it looks like her and her prince. I hope so. I miss them. They need to come back into play.

It could be Cinderella but at the moment I am going with Emma and Daddy dance. See my other post on this thread as to why I think this could be.

THE BOOK

The fact that the book reappears makes me wonder whether the scroll and its spell/curse paper in ep11 was destroyed afterall, and it was just the Pan's curse that Regina destroyed/reversed (despite Regina screwing up the curse paper, turning it into an magic electricty cloud then shooting it into Pan's curse cloud).

If Zelena used the same curse paper/scroll, this combined with it just magically appearing in SW wardrobe indicates that the book was indeed written into the spell, likely by Rumple.

I am glad its back and that it was found, because they can use it to get the low-down on the WW, and perhaps use it to jog Henry's memories.I am also curious to see if it automatically updated itself (when Zelena cast the curse) with the events from Regina's curse being broken to the present...and this might include the year that they lost.
eleruen

Postby eleruen » Wed Mar 19, 2014 11:25 am

Last edited by eleruen on Wed Mar 19, 2014 11:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
melediv

Postby melediv » Wed Mar 19, 2014 11:26 am

The Wiz of Oz wrote:
Peace Man wrote:It gets old man. I'm looking forward to next week. I have NO problem with Rapunzel being black at all. I just am kind of dreading the inevitable conversations that are bound to pop up about it, instead of just enjoying the show for what it is.

"we're in the 21 century" it's such a lame and empty argument that means nothing and it's getting old. So what if we're in the 21th century,? We might have been in the 31th century, the issue is the same.
The Wiz of Oz

Postby The Wiz of Oz » Wed Mar 19, 2014 11:54 am

melediv wrote:
The Wiz of Oz wrote:

"we're in the 21 century" it's such a lame and empty argument that means nothing and it's getting old. So what if we're in the 21th century,? We might have been in the 31th century, the issue is the same.

It only become an issue when people with blinders over their eyes address.
Caroline

Postby Caroline » Wed Mar 19, 2014 11:55 am

Yeah, the issue is the same sadly, no matter the century we live in, there will always be people who care about other people's race more than anything else, and can't accept that we live in a multi-cultural society.
I can't go back to yesterday because I was a different person then

Return to “Season 3 Spoilers”