[3x13] Witch Hunt Spoilers

Once Upon a Time spoilers for season 3.
The Wiz of Oz

Re: [3x13] Witch Hunt

Postby The Wiz of Oz » Fri Feb 28, 2014 9:50 pm

http://tvline.com/2014/02/28/castle-1970s-episode-spoilers-blue-bloods-beauty-and-beast/

Can I please, please, please get some Once upon a Time info on Belle, and Rumple? Possibly Neal, too? –Karen

I’ve already told you about Belle’s plan, and while Rumple’s fate isn’t explored much in the midseason premiere, watch for Episode 13 to dive deeper into that mystery. As for Neal, he is not taking his latest separation from Emma and Henry well, at all. As cocreator Eddy Kitsis explained, “In a lot of ways Neal finds himself in a similar position that his father did, which is: I’m stuck in a land and I need to get back to the people I love.’” But while “Rumple was willing to curse everybody to get what he wanted,” Kitsis reminds, “Neal has, up until this point, kind of been a really moral center for his dad… So the question is, ‘Will he follow the same path?’”
The Great and Power Wiz of OZ
ihr

Postby ihr » Fri Feb 28, 2014 10:53 pm

So Neal helps the WW to cast a curse back to Storybrooke and dies later? Is he the supposedly good character who betrays the others?
Belle and Neal going dark, each for a different reason, is actually an interesting SL.
The Wiz of Oz

Postby The Wiz of Oz » Sat Mar 01, 2014 12:34 am

ihr wrote:So Neal helps the WW to cast a curse back to Storybrooke and dies later? Is he the supposedly good character who betrays the others?
Belle and Neal going dark, each for a different reason, is actually an interesting SL.

if the new curse has the same price as the dark curse then Neal nor Belle would b able to cast it. Rumple is MIA and Emma and Henry r n our world. So it really cant b them 2 who cast the new curse
eleruen

Postby eleruen » Tue Mar 04, 2014 4:19 am

I am not sure if anyone can cast the new curse if the price stays the same.

Regina-Henry is in our world, unless Henry Sr or Cora comes back to life and she kills him all over again. :lol:
Charmings-they are not going to kill each other, and Emma is in our world.
Hook-Emma is in our world
Belle and Neal-Rumple is MIA (as Wiz pointed out) and Emma is in our world.
Hook-Emma is in our world
Granny-the actress who plays Red is missing for most of the season
Gepetto-I doubt he will kill his son
Tink-not sure if she loves anyone
Grumpy-I doubt that he would take Nova's heart, and anyway where is she?

If WW casts the curse, and the price is the same, I wonder whose heart it would be? Her favorite monkey's? :lol:

I think Neal might aid the casting of the new curse in someway, but not necessarily cast it himself. It wouldn't be surprise me if the Charmings did the same thing. Either that or Neil will go in search of other portals back at his father's house, like the ruby slippers or will wait around for a tornado to whisk him off (or create one), thinking that it will take him back to our world when in fact it takes him to Oz.

However, I think it would be interesting to see Neal manipulate everyone around him, perhaps even WW (or even aligning himself to her, becoming her favorite pet monkey/whatever) to get the new curse cast instead of ending up in Oz early on.
aeverett

Postby aeverett » Tue Mar 04, 2014 6:05 am

eleruen wrote:I am not sure if anyone can cast the new curse if the price stays the same.

Regina-Henry is in our world, unless Henry Sr or Cora comes back to life and she kills him all over again. :lol:

Firstly, it might not be a new curse. I mean, Regina's giving up Henry destroyed the curse, so perhaps somebody just brings Henry to the EF and reunites them memories and all. Regina taking her son back might just reinstate the curse.

As for Regina, Henry is 'the thing she loves the most'. Even if she could reanimate her parents or even Daniel, she loves Henry more so the curse wouldn't work.
eleruen

Postby eleruen » Tue Mar 04, 2014 7:15 am

aeverett wrote:
eleruen wrote:I am not sure if anyone can cast the new curse if the price stays the same.

Firstly, it might not be a new curse. I mean, Regina's giving up Henry destroyed the curse, so perhaps somebody just brings Henry to the EF and reunites them memories and all. Regina taking her son back might just reinstate the curse.

My thinking was that the curse was ''undone''-quote the show- thus making the second successful curse a new one, whether or not it is a copy of the old one...in the same manner that if you print a document, then print again, it is the same document but two different pieces of paper so it a NEW copy, or if you tie a knot, undo it, then tie the same type of knot it is the same type of knot, but it is still a new one. So whether or not it is a copy of Regina's, it is still essentially a new curse. It would be impossible to reinstate something that is already undone.

However it would not surprise me for the show to retcon the definition of ''undone'' when it comes to the curse, making it possible for it to be the same curse, floating around and not ever having disappeared in the first place (as in the effects of the curse, not the scroll).

aeverett wrote:
eleruen wrote:As for Regina, Henry is 'the thing she loves the most'. Even if she could reanimate her parents or even Daniel, she loves Henry more so the curse wouldn't work.

Yes, my point exactly. It was a joke when I suggested Henry Sr or Cora.
The Wiz of Oz

Postby The Wiz of Oz » Tue Mar 04, 2014 8:16 am

aeverett wrote:

As for Regina, Henry is 'the thing she loves the most'. Even if she could reanimate her parents or even Daniel, she loves Henry more so the curse wouldn't work.

Not possible since when Hook arrives a Emma's door Storybrooke is already back. it's already when confirmed Henry and Emma will be headed back to Storybrooke by the end of episode 12
eleruen

Postby eleruen » Tue Mar 04, 2014 8:27 am

The Wiz of Oz wrote:
aeverett wrote:

Not possible since when Hook arrives a Emma's door Storybrooke is already back. it's already when confirmed Henry and Emma will be headed back to Storybrooke by the end of episode 12

Thanks, Wiz. Yes exactly. Henry is in our world,still alive, (as is Emma) even after the new curse is cast, meaning that if the price is the same as the old curse, then it wasn't Henry's heart that was used. So if you look back at my list, you will see that is impossible for any of the characters above to cast a new curse, because they will not access to the heart they need, nor will they have the motivation to (I read somewhere that the Charmings want to not try and get back to Emma and let her live a happy life, so unless they change their minds, I don't think one of them will sacrifice themselves, assuming that Emma is not the thing they love the most). There could be another character who might have access to a heart, but I can't think of one right now.

Because I wanted to keep my post as short as possible, I didn't explain my points thoroughly the first time. My last two posts are exactly the reason why I have a tendency to write long posts, because I don't want to avoid confusing people then having to explain myself later, which is equally annoying for other people.
The Wiz of Oz

Postby The Wiz of Oz » Mon Mar 10, 2014 1:09 am

Promo

aeverett

Postby aeverett » Mon Mar 10, 2014 11:12 am

eleruen wrote:Thanks, Wiz. Yes exactly. Henry is in our world,still alive, (as is Emma) even after the new curse is cast, meaning that if the price is the same as the old curse, then it wasn't Henry's heart that was used.

I think you misunderstood my post about Regina needing to use Henry's heart. I'm not suggesting she did or anything, but that Henry's heart is the only heart that would work IF she were ever to cast the dark curse again. Remember Rocinante? She tried to sacrifice him to cast it the last time and it fizzled out. Rumple then clarified that it had to be the heart of the thing she loved MOST, which back then meant Henry Sr. Thus, Regina can't have cast any new dark curse as Henry's alive.

However, did anyone get a creepy feeling when Walsh turned into a flying monkey and you suddenly realized that Emma has been sleeping with a freakish creature that isn't even human. I think I heard in next week's promo that people start turning into flying monkeys, so I'm hoping Walsh was originally human, cause otherwise, the show just promoted bestiality as a positive thing that is, unfortunately, never in the cards for the savior.
eleruen

Postby eleruen » Mon Mar 10, 2014 4:45 pm

JM said this stuff in an earlier interview, but it seems that here we learn that this is related to this ep
http://www.breathecast.com/articles/once-upon-a-time-season-3-episode-13-spoilers-emma-is-not-being-completely-honest-14475/
tcweh

Postby tcweh » Mon Mar 10, 2014 11:58 pm

This ep has obviously been changed as Emma already has her memory back.
The Wiz of Oz

Postby The Wiz of Oz » Tue Mar 11, 2014 6:49 pm

Synopsis:
http://www.spoilertv.com/2014/03/once-upon-time-episode-313-witch-hunt_11.html?m=1

EMMA DISCOVERS THAT THE STORYBROOKE RESIDENTS HAVE NO MEMORY ABOUT HOW THEY RETURNED TO THE TOWN, THEIR PAST YEAR BACK IN FAIRY TALE LAND, OR WHO WAS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE NEW CURSE, ON ABC’S “ONCE UPON A TIME”

Rebecca Mader Guest Stars as the Wicked Witch of the West

“Witch Hunt” – Emma arrives in Storybrooke with Henry and reunites with her friends and family, only to discover that no one remembers how they were transported back – or the past year they had spent back in Fairy Tale Land. But Emma is sure that someone in town is responsible for this new curse and teams up with Regina in an attempt to uncover their identity. Meanwhile, in the Fairy Tale Land that was during the past year, Regina, with the aid of Robin Hood, attempts to break into her castle, which has been overtaken by the Wicked Witch, on “Once Upon a Time,” SUNDAY, MARCH 16 (8:00-9:00 p.m., ET) on the ABC Television Network.

“Once Upon a Time” stars Ginnifer Goodwin as Snow White/Mary Margaret, Jennifer Morrison as Emma Swan, Lana Parrilla as the Evil Queen/Regina, Josh Dallas as Prince Charming/David, Emilie de Ravin as Belle, Colin O’Donoghue as Hook, Michael Raymond-James as Baelfire/Neal Cassidy, Jared S. Gilmore as Henry Mills and Robert Carlyle as Rumplestiltskin/Mr. Gold.

Guest starring are Lee Arenberg as Leroy/Grumpy, David Anders as Dr. Whale, Raphael Sbarge as Archie Hopper/Jiminy Cricket, Beverley Elliott as Granny, Rebecca Mader as the Wicked Witch of the West, David-Paul Grove as Doc, Gabe Khouth as Mr. Clark/Sneezy, Faustino Di Bauda as Sleepy, Jeffrey Kaiser as Dopey, Michael Coleman as Happy, Mig Macario as Bashful, Sean Maguire as Robin Hood, Raphael Alejandro as Roland, Michael P. Northey as Friar Tuck, Jason Burkart as Little John and Nesta Chapman as nurse.

”Witch Hunt” was written by Jane Espenson and directed by Guy Ferland
The Wiz of Oz

Postby The Wiz of Oz » Tue Mar 11, 2014 8:28 pm

Jennie

Postby Jennie » Wed Mar 12, 2014 1:42 am

Great pics! And it looks like Regina saves Roland from a flying monkey. :D
"We either live happily ever after or we get killed by horrible curses."
"The days of happy ever after are over. These are dark times."
HappyEndings

Postby HappyEndings » Wed Mar 12, 2014 3:30 am

Jennie wrote:Great pics! And it looks like Regina saves Roland from a flying monkey. :D

I think it was Snow that got the monkey after all the fire balls didn't work the 1st time :P
eleruen

Postby eleruen » Wed Mar 12, 2014 6:39 am

We learn Rumple's fate post stabbing

http://www.enstarz.com/articles/34706/20140311/once-upon-a-time-season-3-spoilers-rumple-has-tricks-up-his-sleeve-in-episode-13-witch-hunt-video.htm

Thanks for the link, Wiz. On your link:
Picture 5 awwww
Picture 7 :lol: :lol:
Regina:''Monkeys aren't always evil and scary, see!'' poofing a very modern, land-without-magic- looking cuddly monkey out of thin air. Robin:''Look at that, Roland! Now, say 'thank you' to the evil-sorry-nice lady-sorry-queen, Roland''
(Queenie, please poof off your make up and let down the crazy hair...the wee man will find you more approachable, and the thief more attractive).
Picture 11 and 13 could be related to Emma's decision not to tell Henry the truth of SB and that he has an adoptive mother right away.

Late last year we saw RM looking frumpy, so at that time I guessed but hadn't written down) that she would be either a teacher or a nurse in SB. Turns out she's a midwife, so I was close.

Also it turns out that the WW is indeed after more than just Regina, as I guessed on the ep12 spoiler thread.
http://www.examiner.com/article/once-upon-a-time-the-wicked-witch-isn-t-about-revenge
...and we see from the pics that Wiz posted that WW touches SW's bump a bit too lovingly...

I want Regina to learn how to shoot arrows at some point(seeing as fireballs are not effective) either from Robin or Snow, preferably Robin. Then we can have the silly, cheesy, cliched vomit-inducing Robin physically guiding Regina, sexual-tension, stealing glances over a bow and arrow-type scene :heart: :lol: preferably without robin hood spitting on regina.
Last edited by eleruen on Wed Mar 12, 2014 5:01 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Jennie

Postby Jennie » Wed Mar 12, 2014 12:24 pm

HappyEndings wrote:
Jennie wrote:Great pics! And it looks like Regina saves Roland from a flying monkey. :D

I think it was Snow that got the monkey after all the fire balls didn't work the 1st time :P

I was referring more to her standing protectively in front of Roland. But I hope Snow takes it down or scares it off. I like the idea of these two woman continuing to work together.
"We either live happily ever after or we get killed by horrible curses."
"The days of happy ever after are over. These are dark times."
eleruen

Postby eleruen » Wed Mar 12, 2014 4:29 pm

I look forward to seeing how regina breaks the protection spell over the castle in order to have that chat with ww. Or does she get through it by accidently or on purpose hitching a ride on the Flying Monkey Express?

Pic 39 on the imgbox link-i am looking forward to seeing why regina needs to prick herself, seeing as ww already has her blood. Perhaps ww wants to demonstrate something to regina, like there is something special about her blood. Either that or she threatens her.

Return to “Season 3 Spoilers”