[3x13] Witch Hunt Spoilers

Once Upon a Time spoilers for season 3.
connections

Re: [3x13] Witch Hunt

Postby connections » Wed Mar 12, 2014 7:29 pm

Maybe She will be after the baby to avoid the connection between Snow’s baby and Aurora’s maybe the connection between the two babies will be that they can defeat the WW since they are children of true love. Just a thought.

However, I am curious to see whether Aurora and Philip have come to SB this time round.
HappyEndings

Postby HappyEndings » Wed Mar 12, 2014 8:03 pm

You know I really don't like the red hair on the Witch, nor do I think she very pretty in SB she looks so much older then the rest of the group too bad they didn't get someone else to play the witch and stop drawing from the Lost pile of actors
connections

Postby connections » Wed Mar 12, 2014 9:35 pm

I think Zelena is somehow related to Prince Charming
The Wiz of Oz

Postby The Wiz of Oz » Wed Mar 12, 2014 9:39 pm

What does her appearance has do with performance?
Smh
Age range she's around same age range as Ginny and Jennifer.
The Great and Power Wiz of OZ
HappyEndings

Postby HappyEndings » Wed Mar 12, 2014 10:26 pm

The Wiz of Oz wrote:What does her appearance has do with performance?
Smh
Age range she's around same age range as Ginny and Jennifer.

It makes a whole difference in the story line. Emma, Snow and Glinda are suppose to be around the same age. I never seen a witch with red hair either that just turns me off and it doesn't fit the story a red hair Witch that is my opinion :nunchuks:
The Wiz of Oz

Postby The Wiz of Oz » Thu Mar 13, 2014 1:46 am

That what make this show so unique. Why followed the standard of a typical witch with black hair, big nose with worts?

Red hair well there has been a few. U ever seen BeWitched, Buffy thE vampire Slayer, or disneys hocus pocus? Bewitched: the mother was a red hair witch. Buffy the vampire slayer: buffy's friend willow was a red hair witch. HOCUS POCUS: wendy the older sister red hair witch

Apperence doesnt make the storyline the acting skills does
HappyEndings

Postby HappyEndings » Thu Mar 13, 2014 3:27 am

The Wiz of Oz wrote:That what make this show so unique. Why followed the standard of a typical witch with black hair, big nose with worts?

Red hair well there has been a few. U ever seen BeWitched, Buffy thE vampire Slayer, or disneys hocus pocus? Bewitched: the mother was a red hair witch. Buffy the vampire slayer: buffy's friend willow was a red hair witch. HOCUS POCUS: wendy the older sister red hair witch

Apperence doesnt make the storyline the acting skills does

You are missing the point did you see red haired Witch in the original movie no you didn't
The Wiz of Oz

Postby The Wiz of Oz » Thu Mar 13, 2014 4:10 am

Yes I have. And the movie got it wrong. If the movie were to follow the book she should have had one eye and regular skin color and used a umbrella instead of a broom and she should have lost her controlled of the winged monkeys (who listen to Her 3 commands and left her afterwards) not these nasty versions who are her servants. And would have been her a minor character but hollywood made her huge

The creators r not following that movie or any other movie version of the wicked witch. They created there own unique one the way they in vision her. The clearly in vision their wicked witch witch beautiful with red hair, beautiful green Skin, and a lovely accent. Not ugly with black hair, pointy nose, and a high pitch laugh.

FYI look at my pic. The 70s version of the wonderful wizard of oz called THE WIZ is why I'm such a huge fan of anything Oz and love how Oz has changed since 1939... (well 1910 was the 1st film in black and white)
Last edited by The Wiz of Oz on Thu Mar 13, 2014 4:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
HappyEndings

Postby HappyEndings » Thu Mar 13, 2014 4:24 am

The Wiz of Oz wrote:Yes I have. And the movie got it wrong. If the movie were to follow the book she should have had one eye and regular skin color and used a umbrella instead of a broom and she should have lost her controlled of the winged monkeys (who listen to Her 3 commands and left her afterwards) not these nasty versions who are her servants

The creators r not following that movie or any other movie version of the wicked witch. They created there own unique one the way they in vision her. The clearly in vision their wicked witch witch beautiful with red hair, beautiful green Skin, and a lovely accent. Not ugly with black hair, pointy nose, and a high pitch laugh

They are going by the books, Glinda had red hair not the witch look I stated what I like and didn't like why do you have to fight over nothing. :shrug2:

Apparently you haven't noticed that they try and keep the actors the same age (Emma, Snow, Tink etc) that is my other point.

I was stating my opinion and because I don't agree with you that is my right so please just drop this whole discussion.
The Wiz of Oz

Postby The Wiz of Oz » Thu Mar 13, 2014 4:25 am

Rebecca is 36. Jennifer is 35. Ginny is 34... all in the same age range..

Where did u read Glinda is suppose to be the same age as the leading ladies? Because they cast young? Lana in the same age range but playing an older role.

But u still judging by her appearance and not performance. So sad

I'm dropping it..... now
eleruen

Postby eleruen » Thu Mar 13, 2014 5:09 am

connections wrote:Maybe She will be after the baby to avoid the connection between Snow’s baby and Aurora’s maybe the connection between the two babies will be that they can defeat the WW since they are children of true love. Just a thought.

However, I am curious to see whether Aurora and Philip have come to SB this time round.

Nice thought. I like it. Sounds plausible.
I am also curious to see if they end up in SB too.

connections wrote:I think Zelena is somehow related to Prince Charming

Despite
Spoiler:
Young Eva, Young Cora and Young Leopold being together in the Bleeding Through ep
and there being no casting call for anyone else, I am starting to wonder whether she is related to Charming as well, like his father ran off and fathered WW with Cora. :lol:
The Wiz of Oz

Postby The Wiz of Oz » Thu Mar 13, 2014 3:02 pm

Sneak Peek 1

eleruen

Postby eleruen » Thu Mar 13, 2014 3:30 pm

Poor Regina :cry:
Her magic seems more powerful...even her poof cloud.

So there will be some mirroring of ef past and sb present, it seems. Hunting ww in ef, and regina, also a witch, having the whole town turn on her.

While it makes sense for them to react this way, they shouldnt turn on her without stronger evidence. Afterall isnt that what sw and emma are always saying to regina, not to make assumptions without better evidence, not to rush headlong into situations based on her assumptions? And why didnt emma use her so-called super power to see if she was lying? And did emma and the others suddenly forget the sacrifice she made to undo the curse to save them all? Typical mob mentality.

No wonder she defended herself and escaped. Innocent or guilty, its normal to feel like you have no choice but to run away in a situation like that.

I wonder where sw was in all of this.

I can only assume that this wont last long, due to the synopsis for this ep, and due there being only half a season to catch the real perpertrator.
Last edited by eleruen on Thu Mar 13, 2014 4:21 pm, edited 7 times in total.
MrsKillianCassidy

Postby MrsKillianCassidy » Thu Mar 13, 2014 3:35 pm

Oh no!! Poor Regina! That green broach on Rebecca Mader looks a little suspicious though.....
mysticalflute

Postby mysticalflute » Thu Mar 13, 2014 3:38 pm

I think it makes perfect sense for them to blame Regina. None of them (including Regina) remember that it wasn't her. She was the one to cast it last time, and she's the one that would go to these huge dramatic lengths to get what she wants.
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/4386717/ - My fanfiction!
Intervention: AU - Emma and Snow in ACFTL.
Double Trouble: Rumbelle/Snowing double date!
Settling Down: AU - Emma and Neal.
The Truth: AU - Emma and Henry.
And more!
MrsKillianCassidy

Postby MrsKillianCassidy » Thu Mar 13, 2014 4:07 pm

But Regina would remember casting the curse, just like the first one. We know it wasn't her. Plus, did you see WW face. She has something to do with it.
aeverett

Postby aeverett » Thu Mar 13, 2014 4:31 pm

mysticalflute wrote:I think it makes perfect sense for them to blame Regina. None of them (including Regina) remember that it wasn't her. She was the one to cast it last time, and she's the one that would go to these huge dramatic lengths to get what she wants.

Yes, but in order for Regina to have cast the curse, she would have had to have access to Henry's heart and Henry would be dead. No heart of the thing you love the most, no curse. Some in Storybrooke already know that, so why doesn't anybody say anything?
Jennie

Postby Jennie » Thu Mar 13, 2014 4:35 pm

It's because they are scared and angry. They need an explanation and are jumping to conclusions to get there without hashing out all the particulars. They way they are reacting is completely expected given their history, even if it is certainly unfair to Regina.
"We either live happily ever after or we get killed by horrible curses."
"The days of happy ever after are over. These are dark times."
eleruen

Postby eleruen » Thu Mar 13, 2014 5:37 pm

Zooming in on pic 19 on the farfaraway link... sw only needs to imagine that her arrow is on thr bow, it seems. Either that or its invisible lol
ihr

Postby ihr » Thu Mar 13, 2014 6:07 pm

I hope this is a ruse and they are working together to flash out the real culprit.

Return to “Season 3 Spoilers”