[3x15] Quiet Minds Spoilers

Once Upon a Time spoilers for season 3.
The Wiz of Oz

Re: [3x15] Quiet Minds Spoilers

Postby The Wiz of Oz » Thu Mar 27, 2014 2:57 pm

eleruen wrote:Wiz-we are all entitled to our opinions about the show.

yes we all r. And we all r entitled to question people's opinion. And I'm not first to ask this question and not get an answer.
The Great and Power Wiz of OZ
desa

Postby desa » Thu Mar 27, 2014 3:30 pm

The Wiz of Oz wrote:
eleruen wrote:Wiz-we are all entitled to our opinions about the show.

yes we all r. And we all r entitled to question people's opinion. And I'm not first to ask this question and not get an answer.

When I asked the question I didn't get an answer either.But I did get that she loves only Snow and David so it's ok.We all have someone we love for me it's Regina,Rumple and Emma.We also have someone we don't like but that is no reason for me not to watch an episode.
maaike.b

Postby maaike.b » Thu Mar 27, 2014 4:00 pm

eleruen wrote:Thanks, Wiz.
''Show your self, you winged freak!'' :lol:
And what was that circle thing in the snowy ground? A magical power source? A powerful spot for magic? A portal for creepy things (not black bin liners)? Or a portal between worlds?

Just watched the promo a few times, and it looks to me that the plate with the symbols is the object that revives the Dark One. (For a brief moment after the shot where the black liquid fills the plate, you can see Rumple on his knees in the snow)
But does it bring him back from death, or does it bring him back from another world/place?
And will the object be used for other purposes?
Very interested to see how this all playes out.
The Wiz of Oz

Postby The Wiz of Oz » Thu Mar 27, 2014 4:18 pm

Sneak Peek #2

Spoiler:
I got a feeling the monkey is Neal
Jennie

Postby Jennie » Thu Mar 27, 2014 4:18 pm

New Promo:

http://tvline.com/2014/03/27/once-upon- ... stiltskin/

I couldn't find a version to embed here yet.

ETA: :lol: jinx!
Last edited by Jennie on Thu Mar 27, 2014 5:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"We either live happily ever after or we get killed by horrible curses."
"The days of happy ever after are over. These are dark times."
Jennie

Postby Jennie » Thu Mar 27, 2014 4:19 pm

My first thought was that the winged monkey is going to be Neal and Charming is going to fatally wound him. :egad:
"We either live happily ever after or we get killed by horrible curses."
"The days of happy ever after are over. These are dark times."
desa

Postby desa » Thu Mar 27, 2014 4:38 pm

I guess that is not only Rumple out there but every single Dark one that ever existed inside his head so he has too many voices.Well just look at Charming wielding his sword like that does he even thinks that maybe that is one of the dwarves.Thanks for the sneak peek.
BoPeeps

Postby BoPeeps » Thu Mar 27, 2014 5:43 pm

Well, that monkey is SOMEONE or Emma could have BANG, handy dandy hand gun, brought him down and David could have joined her to catch Gold.

Our beloved Imp has three hundred plus years of voices of everyone he has messed with screaming in his head. Would tend to make one be a little freaked out. You can run, Gold, but you can't hide :(

Fun fun fun!
***Always in Search of a Good Flock***
desa

Postby desa » Thu Mar 27, 2014 5:47 pm

BoPeeps wrote:Well, that monkey is SOMEONE or Emma could have BANG, handy dandy hand gun, brought him down and David could have joined her to catch Gold.

Our beloved Imp has three hundred plus years of voices of everyone he has messed with screaming in his head. Would tend to make one be a little freaked out. You can run, Gold, but you can't hide :(

Fun fun fun!

I don't think those are his victims,it is more logical for them to be Zoso and the others,but they could be. :twisted:
Danielsgrl03

Postby Danielsgrl03 » Fri Mar 28, 2014 2:56 am

The eye symbol on the round piece was on the floor of the Red Queen's castle tonight on Once in Wonderland.
HappyEndings

Postby HappyEndings » Fri Mar 28, 2014 3:27 am

BoPeeps wrote:Well, that monkey is SOMEONE or Emma could have BANG, handy dandy hand gun, brought him down and David could have joined her to catch Gold.

Fun fun fun!

Someone suggested just the memories of the people in SB too ;)

David did wing the monkey and I think it is Neal, because latter you see Emma meeting him in the Woods. Also, the monkey isn't up flying but is on the ground :o
BoPeeps

Postby BoPeeps » Fri Mar 28, 2014 12:19 pm

Yup. Could be any or all of those brain voices...(or maybe all that munchkin singing while he blew through Oz is driving him as bonkers as being stuck in the It's a Small World ride in Disneyworld would!)
He's destroyed a lot of people along the way. In some ways it is just desserts, others, too cruel even for Rumple.
(Maybe re-connecting Belle to Rumple could help "quiet" his mind. There still is a character named Belle, right? Snork)

I'm very intrigued but also oddly annoyed at the character chaos of this half-season.
Emma is leaning way too far into "hard a**" territory, Snow has Mary Margaret Uber Goody Hormone overload, the men are all gorgeous but a tad too submissive to the women. And one of the things I adore about the show are the strong women! And the selective appearance, (SB and EF? What are their boundaries?)quantity and shape shifting potential of the Monkey Brigade is a little too convenient and still undefined after a tremendously horrific start.

Episodes with lots of filler and laying out very busy plot progression can be extremely frustrating to a viewing audience as passionate, emotionally invested and demanding as OUAT.

Maybe as a few more directions become clear it will annoy me less!...because right now I can commiserate with Rumple about too many plot voices in my head!

Patience patience ( not always my strong suit)
***Always in Search of a Good Flock***
The Wiz of Oz

Postby The Wiz of Oz » Fri Mar 28, 2014 9:39 pm

HappyEndings

Postby HappyEndings » Fri Mar 28, 2014 11:29 pm

I wonder if Rumple makes it out of SB to save his mind.
Montreat11

Postby Montreat11 » Fri Mar 28, 2014 11:49 pm

And becomes Mr. Gold again completely? That would be interesting.
eleruen

Postby eleruen » Sun Mar 30, 2014 2:14 am

I read an interview with LP saying that EQ has no interest in RH during the (whole) year that was lost...but then we see that clip for this ep LP and says he meets him for the first time post memory wipe in this ep...so to me this mutual interest and attraction thing is moving too fast.

With Gold and Regina no longer a threat (but not yet redeemed IMO...they haven't even acknowledged the suffering they caused directly to the people they affected), if there is a season 4, I wonder who the next big bad will be after WW? Morgana? I hope they keep WW around longer than season 3B. She is a much better actor than PP ever was, and the story line is far more intriguing.(*Closes eyes and pretends 3A never happened*).
Her Mayorness

Postby Her Mayorness » Sun Mar 30, 2014 8:43 am

fiend wrote:I like Hood but she could do better.

Hm I am puzzled by this. Lana could do better?

He is so sassy, such a fab actor. I was wondering how he'd handle these scenes. He's like Rhett Butler, for those who know. That kind of acting and air he makes around his character. Brilliant.
PIXIE DUST DOESN'T LIE
eleruen

Postby eleruen » Mon Mar 31, 2014 5:04 am

Her Mayorness wrote:
fiend wrote:I like Hood but she could do better.

Hm I am puzzled by this. Lana could do better?

He is so sassy, such a fab actor. I was wondering how he'd handle these scenes. He's like Rhett Butler, for those who know. That kind of acting and air he makes around his character. Brilliant.

I don't know about sass, but from what we have seen, we know that he won't put up with her with her nonsense, and like Snow is willing to patiently pull her back to the light (Witch Hunt, EF).

I think the real question is, is he too good for her?
She will benefit emotionally from this relationship, but how will he, emotionally? Having someone to cuddle during the cold nights is not enough of a reason. I hope to see how Regina can benefit RH emotionally

In terms of actors, I think Sean Maguire is a tad weak compared with LP.

Return to “Season 3 Spoilers”