Postby The Wiz of Oz » Tue Dec 17, 2013 10:13 pm

Update 25 Dec 2013
The Wiz of Oz wrote:http://t.co/kZYiUUsQfr

Spoiler:
Update Dec 23, 2013

The Wiz of Oz wrote:http://t.co/RiRGXCRE1X

----------------------------------------------

http://tvline.com/2013/12/17/homeland-season-4-spoilers-carrie-quinn-romance/

Question: Belle is one of my favorites on Once Upon A Time and I’m really disappointed in how little we’ve seen of her in the first half of Season 3. Please tell me she’ll have a bigger role in the second half! Will she at least have her own -centric episode? —Tara
Ausiello: I’m going to venture yes on getting a new Belle flashback, seeing as for Episode 15 the show is casting an “uppity,” “know-it-all” servant who must, repeat must, have a French accent. The character also is named “Lawrence,” which, I must observe, starts with the same letter as “Lumiere.”
Last edited by The Wiz of Oz on Thu Dec 26, 2013 12:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
The Great and Power Wiz of OZ
Jennie

Re: [3x15] ? Spoilers

Postby Jennie » Wed Dec 18, 2013 2:17 pm

Love Lumiere! I hope they do him justice.
"We either live happily ever after or we get killed by horrible curses."
"The days of happy ever after are over. These are dark times."
The Wiz of Oz

Re: [3x15] ? Spoilers

Postby The Wiz of Oz » Mon Dec 23, 2013 11:59 pm

The Wiz of Oz

Re: [3x15] Quiet Minds Spoilers

Postby The Wiz of Oz » Thu Dec 26, 2013 12:55 am

arielandbelle12

Postby arielandbelle12 » Sat Dec 28, 2013 10:41 pm

http://www.examiner.com/article/once-up ... e-be-about
the main points:
Spoiler:
There's a Robert Louis Stevenson quote that reads, ''Quiet minds cannot be perplexed or frightened, but go on in fortune or misfortune at their own private pace, like a clock during a thunderstorm.'' This sounds a bit like Belle, doesn't it? She was definitely good at not being "perplexed or frightened" when dealing with the Dark One's dark mood swings. If the "OUAT" title refers to this quote, perhaps there's another hint in it—will viewers also be introduced to Lumiere's clock pal Cogsworth?

It's possible to read even further into the title and quote since Robert Louis Stevenson wrote the books "Treasure Island" and "Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde." It's definitely not hard to imagine either of these stories being integrated into "OUAT," and Rumple was already a bit of a Jekyll/Hyde character before he decided to try to completely change his evil ways. Perhaps Rumbelle fans will get to see more of him fluctuating between being naughty and being nice to Belle. "Treasure Island" could also be worked into the "OUAT" world—Hook (Colin O'Donoghue) needs a fellow pirate to act as his nemesis, and who better than Long John Silver?
Ouroboros

Postby Ouroboros » Sat Dec 28, 2013 11:16 pm

Hm. Interesting. Maybe a Belle out and about on her own story?
Spoiler:
Also a fan of Grimm. Find me here under this profile:
grimmforum.com
Like fics? I've got some:
TheWormThatTurns @ fanfiction.net

esmeraude

Postby esmeraude » Mon Jan 13, 2014 5:38 pm

'Once Upon a Time' casting: Lumiere to be played by Henri Lubatti

"Once Upon a Time" has found its Lumiere!

According to a Jan. 11 report by TV Rage, "True Blood" star Henri Lubatti will play the amorous character who was portrayed as a singing candlestick in Disney's "Beauty and the Beast." TV Guide reporter William Keck broke the news by tweeting, "Welcome @NBCGrimm #Grimm Reaper #HenrLubatti to @OnceABC." How cool is it that two fairytale shows are going to be connected through Lubatti? Keck's tweet referred to Lubatti's scythe-wielding, troll-like reaper character from NBC's "Grimm."
The Wiz of Oz

Postby The Wiz of Oz » Mon Mar 24, 2014 1:16 am

Promo

Looking like a Belle/Neal centric episode
eleruen

Postby eleruen » Mon Mar 24, 2014 3:51 am

Thanks, Wiz.
''Show your self, you winged freak!'' :lol:
And what was that circle thing in the snowy ground? A magical power source? A powerful spot for magic? A portal for creepy things (not black bin liners)? Or a portal between worlds?
Danielsgrl03

Postby Danielsgrl03 » Mon Mar 24, 2014 4:07 am

eleruen wrote:Thanks, Wiz.
''Show your self, you winged freak!'' :lol:
And what was that circle thing in the snowy ground? A magical power source? A powerful spot for magic? A portal for creepy things (not black bin liners)? Or a portal between worlds?

It looks like maybe a portal to all the different kingdoms. If you pause it at the 13 second mark there is a symbol that could belong to each kingdom.
HappyEndings

Postby HappyEndings » Mon Mar 24, 2014 4:28 am

Sorry not a Belle or a Neal fan and this doesn't look good to me. :blah:

I thought Neal was a turned in to a monkey to get Rumple, and then Belle. Then I see other comments that Belle and Neal brings Rumple back and they created a circle. In any case why didn't Belle and Neal bring Rumple back in FTL after all they were there for a year. :roll:
eleruen

Postby eleruen » Mon Mar 24, 2014 4:34 am

Further to Wiz and/or Fiend's idea that Zeleena is after Belle's mind/brain (see ep14 discussion), I wonder if this is the episode when the witch attacks her? This is a Belle and Neal centric episode, and the title might be a hint. Her mind would be pretty quiet after it has been taken.

Meanwhile, this could be WW's signature thing (or an extra thing she can do that Regina cannot)- taking and tricking (or controlling) minds, rather than taking and controlling hearts being her main thing, though she may take Henry or someone else's heart yet. The thing with Rapunzel and Charming seemed like a mind trick to me. :shrug2:

EDIT 1: Just remembered that Regina put a spell on Henry's heart so that no one can take it. Perhaps she will take someone else;s, if she takes one at all?

EDIT 2: Another person who could represent the scarecrow/strawman is Rumple. He likes to spin straw into gold, and he seems to be losing his mind. The gang will need to get the dagger in order for Gold to get his brains back again, maybe.

Danielsgrl-yes, those symbols ARE intresting, and you could be right. Which would be which, I wonder? And which Witch for which symbol (if that's a thing)?

HappyEndings-I am right there with ya, I don't find Belle or Neal particularly interesting. You might get to find out why they didn't try or were unsuccessful in an attempt to bring Rumple back in EF, however.

I hope they try to track the bike or the monkeys at some point. Unless they don't want the WW to know that Regina isn't suspected?
desa

Postby desa » Mon Mar 24, 2014 9:40 am

Why does Rumple looks so afraid of flying monkeys?He can throw a fireball and make them in to an ash.Belle and Hook look funny hiding in Rumple's shop with nothing more to protect them except books on the door. :lol: :lol: :lol:
The Wiz of Oz

Postby The Wiz of Oz » Mon Mar 24, 2014 9:49 am

The Wiz of Oz

Postby The Wiz of Oz » Mon Mar 24, 2014 9:12 pm

Synopsis

Quiet Minds" - Neal finds himself back in Storybrooke and yearns for a way to reconnect with his son Henry, whose memories of his father are gone, while also trying to find his own father, Rumplestiltskin, whom he has just learned is alive but missing, and Regina discovers a possible connection with Robin Hood. Meanwhile, in the Fairy Tale Land that was over the past year, agonizing over the death of his father, Neal - with the help of Belle and enchanted candelabra Lumiere - attempts to find a magical solution to bring back Rumplestiltskin from the dead, on "Once Upon a Time," SUNDAY, MARCH 30 (8:00-9:00 p.m., ET) on the ABC Television Network.

"Once Upon a Time" stars Ginnifer Goodwin as Snow White/Mary Margaret, Jennifer Morrison as Emma Swan, Lana Parrilla as the Evil Queen/Regina, Josh Dallas as Prince Charming/David, Emilie de Ravin as Belle, Colin O'Donoghue as Hook, Michael Raymond-James as Baelfire/Neal Cassidy, Jared S. Gilmore as Henry Mills and Robert Carlyle as Rumplestiltskin/Mr. Gold.

Guest starring are Beverley Elliott as Granny, Rebecca Mader as Zelena, Sean Maguire as Robin Hood and Henri Lubatti as Lumiere.

"Quiet Minds" was written by Kalinda Vazquez and directed by Eagle Egilsson.
zakattack2209

Postby zakattack2209 » Tue Mar 25, 2014 3:22 am

So I have read some theories and I have to wonder one thing. This is a Belle/ Neal centric episode entitled "Quite Minds." If Zelena took Charmings/David's courage and if she is continuing the pattern of taking things that the Oz characters were in search for, then maybe some people are right about Belle being the one whose brain is taken. "Quite Minds." If your mind is quite you are not thinking in. It is her episode kind of. This would really suck if it were true. She's my favorite character. When Zelena had that seen in the shop with her I shouted a curse word along with "If you ******* touch her I will come through the tv and drop a house on you you wicked biotch!" So if she does take her brain I will be just so upset.
Danielsgrl03

Postby Danielsgrl03 » Tue Mar 25, 2014 3:31 am

zakattack2209 wrote:So I have read some theories and I have to wonder one thing. This is a Belle/ Neal centric episode entitled "Quite Minds." If Zelena took Charmings/David's courage and if she is continuing the pattern of taking things that the Oz characters were in search for, then maybe some people are right about Belle being the one whose brain is taken. "Quite Minds." If your mind is quite you are not thinking in. It is her episode kind of. This would really suck if it were true. She's my favorite character. When Zelena had that seen in the shop with her I shouted a curse word along with "If you ******* touch her I will come through the tv and drop a house on you you wicked biotch!" So if she does take her brain I will be just so upset.

I totally agree with what you are saying...but I think it will be Neal's heart and she won't be able to get Belle's brain because Belle outsmarts her.
misy

Postby misy » Tue Mar 25, 2014 4:44 am

At least 4 of those symbols are actual Alchemical symbols. The rest are either made up or are very loosely based off similar symbols.
Rumple and Victor are both Alchemists.
The symbol with most significance to the show is the one that resembles a Pentagram.
It doesn't means what ppl typically think it means.
In Alchemy, it is a symbol of protection for Alchemists and Magicians.
"A smile relieves a heart that grieves"
HappyEndings

Postby HappyEndings » Tue Mar 25, 2014 5:02 am

Someone had made a comment about the OZ characters being on the farm together so I thought I would share with you also and see what you think or perhaps someone has posted this if so I apologize for the duplicate post. :shock:
Emma = Dorothy
Hook = Tin Man (Lost his Heart) – Needs a Heart
Rumple = Scarecrow (Lost his mind) – Needs a Brain
David = The Lion (Lost his sword) – Needs courage
Wizard = ?????

I wonder if he Witch takes the Wizards heart which I believe was her fathers the same thing that Regina did. :egad:

As for Neal I wonder if he traded his soul for his fathers in FTL or the Witch could have his heart and is controlling him or Neal is a Monkey. :shrug2:

Return to “Season 3 Spoilers”