[3x15] Quiet Minds Spoilers

Once Upon a Time spoilers for season 3.
eleruen

Re: [3x15] Quiet Minds Spoilers

Postby eleruen » Tue Mar 25, 2014 9:19 am

Missy-good to know, thanks. How do you think these symbols will come into play in the OUAT story?

Happy Endings and others-I am still not brave enough to speculate definitively as to who is who (heart, brains etc), but I am also wondering if WW's father would be the wizard just like in the original novel.
She mentioned that her father liked his tipple, so the characters we know for sure that are/were like that are Hook and (yikes-Cora's father yeeeeesh). Others *might* be Blackbeard and Charming's father (I think they said he ran away but I can't remember).

Also, though I think SW's baby is more likely to be another savior, I am also wondering whether the baby will provide the heart. This would be a horrible storyline and I wouldn't want to see it, but you never know with OUAT.

Lastly, I am wondering if the story of the four witches will be a generational thing. Like Regina, Emma, WW and Glinda being the current four witches (as Happy Endings speculated), but before them it was Cora, Eva (perhaps a bad witch turned good by not doing magic again) and two others that are not really important to the show?
Jennie

Postby Jennie » Tue Mar 25, 2014 12:27 pm

Happy Endings - I also like those choices for the OZ symbols.

I think it was on tumblr where I saw a similar list and it's author was also basing it off the idea that WW needs a weapon for the totem to attach to:

Rumple's dagger
Charming's sword
Hook's hook

I thought that was very interesting.
"We either live happily ever after or we get killed by horrible curses."
"The days of happy ever after are over. These are dark times."
misy

Postby misy » Tue Mar 25, 2014 1:18 pm

eleruen wrote
Missy-good to know, thanks. How do you think these symbols will come into play in the OUAT story?

Not sure. The symbols may just be in keeping with the whole Alchemy overtone- as with the symbols shown in Rumple's Castle on his wall of potions.
However, the fact that the Alchemists protection symbol is on there did make me wonder if that was put there by Rumple.....a loophole in the curse...an "insurance policy" - like he used in the original curse...??? Not really sure.

EDIT:
That circle with the symbols does remind me of the blastdoor map from LOST. In fact, at least one of the symbols is almost exactly like the symbol for the "Swan" Station. 'Radinski' was the guy who drew the blastdoor map.
Radinski was played by actor Eric Lange.
Eric Lange was cast on OUAT as
Spoiler:
young Leopold
"A smile relieves a heart that grieves"
The Wiz of Oz

Postby The Wiz of Oz » Tue Mar 25, 2014 6:11 pm

The Great and Power Wiz of OZ
Tina the Good Witch

Postby Tina the Good Witch » Tue Mar 25, 2014 10:55 pm

Hi, don't know if it's been mentioned but the outer ring is shaped like a snake eating it's tail. Representing the Ouroboros
Or the cyclic nature of the universe, creation out of destruction, life out of death. One of the oldest mystical symbols of the world. Trying to research the other unknown symbols. Maybe this theory is what ties all of the realms together?
misy

Postby misy » Tue Mar 25, 2014 11:18 pm

Tina- good observation....yes I did notice that :)
It is also another LOST nod- Mrs. Hawking wore a pin of that symbol.

Also, the middle symbol- the Sun- in the center of it, it looks like a keyhole.
Maybe this is the "Time Turner" Rumple mentioned in S1.
Danielsgrl03

Postby Danielsgrl03 » Tue Mar 25, 2014 11:26 pm

misy wrote:Tina- good observation....yes I did notice that :)
It is also another LOST nod- Mrs. Hawking wore a pin of that symbol.

Also, the middle symbol- the Sun- in the center of it, it looks like a keyhole.
Maybe this is the "Time Turner" Rumple mentioned in S1.

The sun symbol is also the symbol for King Midas' kingdom. http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=kin ... edIndex=59

I really feel that while those symbols are Alchemy...they also might represent each kingdom. There's one symbol that looks like the interlocking horns symbol that's on Regina's crypt.

Plus some of those symbols are in the masonry of Snow and Charming's castle. You can see them when Snow is looking out her bedroom window.
eleruen

Postby eleruen » Wed Mar 26, 2014 10:26 am

Thanks for the information on the symbols, all.
misy

Postby misy » Wed Mar 26, 2014 1:24 pm

Danielsgrl- interesting :)
aeverett

Postby aeverett » Wed Mar 26, 2014 1:47 pm

eleruen wrote:Charming's father (I think they said he ran away but I can't remember).

Charming's mom, Ruth said he regretted giving away Prince James 'till the day he died'.
Her Mayorness

Postby Her Mayorness » Wed Mar 26, 2014 11:32 pm

Sneak peek. Very sexy.
PIXIE DUST DOESN'T LIE
The Wiz of Oz

Postby The Wiz of Oz » Wed Mar 26, 2014 11:36 pm

I just said the sametime. .Robin is feeling Regina
ihr

Postby ihr » Wed Mar 26, 2014 11:42 pm

Not so fast, she got scared when she saw the tattoo, she going to push him away.
HappyEndings

Postby HappyEndings » Thu Mar 27, 2014 12:04 am

Just what I thought this episode to me isn’t going to be any good not interested in the RH and Evil Queen stuff nor Belle or Neal. Might just skip this episode and catch the next. :evil: :roll: :roll: :ninjastar:
Her Mayorness

Postby Her Mayorness » Thu Mar 27, 2014 12:41 am

Mmmm since he likes his angle, (hint) this time, he won't let her get away that easily, now that they met.

I did not expect anything else but the tavern scenario after the last scene in this sneak peek.

And yes Wiz, he feels her.
PIXIE DUST DOESN'T LIE
BoPeeps

Postby BoPeeps » Thu Mar 27, 2014 12:52 am

ooOOOOooo!
(where is the old Hubba Hubba emoticon when you need it?
***Always in Search of a Good Flock***
The Wiz of Oz

Postby The Wiz of Oz » Thu Mar 27, 2014 1:27 am

HappyEndings wrote:Just what I thought this episode to me isn’t going to be any good not interested in the RH and Evil Queen stuff nor Belle or Neal. Might just skip this episode and catch the next. :evil: :roll: :roll: :ninjastar:

Seriously?! Do u like anything about this show? :shrug:. It seems like if its not onething it's another.

I can't stand Hook, but i'm not going to stop watching if Hook and Emma get together
eleruen

Postby eleruen » Thu Mar 27, 2014 1:56 am

Regina and Robin :wow: :tu: :dbanana:
Anyone got a fan? It's hot in here!

I am really feeling the attraction between Regina and Robin there! ''From this angle...!''while she is bending down to look at the jars... aha pervert...keep on looking, she 's enjoying it. He is a delicious flirt...Robin is cocky and fun, and it works, whereas Hook's flirtation and attempt at cockiness is greasy and gives me the creeps.

She was feeling the attraction before she spied the tattoo at the end. :heart: :D I hope the rest of the scene will involve a memory flashback to the tavern, quickly followed by an explanation as to the meaning of the tattoo (though according to our world lore it has something to do with his loyalty to King Richard the Lion-heart...the meaning could be the same or very different in OUAT).

I also like the fact that he is as strong as she is: she takes the lead (explaining witches and magic) then he takes the lead (explaining the need for a drink).

Robin stealing WW's booze and Regina joining in :lol: Outlaw Queen indeed! She would never in a million years trink someone else's booze like that, but because she is attracted to Robin...!

I have to say that it is good acting, seeing as on paper there is no way that this relationship could ever go beyond a fleeting attraction. Though Robin seems to be thinking with his other brain right now and has completely forgotten that he was on the run from her and his face was next to SW's on wanted posters side by side. (Then again do we know if he was on the run from her specifically, or just the Sheriff? I am confused).

I don't like that her make up is more evil queeny than Regina here, or something in between...but I am trying to look at the bright side and assume that it was done this way so that the audience understands that Robin knows exactly what he is in for.

aeverett-thanks for your help. I wasn't sure but now I am clear :D ;)
Mayorness-thanks for the vid.
Bopeeps- :lol:
Wiz-we are all entitled to our opinions about the show.
mysticalflute

Postby mysticalflute » Thu Mar 27, 2014 11:51 am

Her Mayorness wrote:

Sneak peek. Very sexy.

I think I just threw up in my mouth a little. :x: :egad:
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/4386717/ - My fanfiction!
Intervention: AU - Emma and Snow in ACFTL.
Double Trouble: Rumbelle/Snowing double date!
Settling Down: AU - Emma and Neal.
The Truth: AU - Emma and Henry.
And more!
fiend

Postby fiend » Thu Mar 27, 2014 1:06 pm

I like Hood but she could do better.

Return to “Season 3 Spoilers”