[3x16] It's Not Easy Being Green Spoilers

Once Upon a Time spoilers for season 3.
mysticalflute

[3x16] It's Not Easy Being Green Spoilers

Postby mysticalflute » Tue Jan 14, 2014 6:55 pm

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/4386717/ - My fanfiction!
Intervention: AU - Emma and Snow in ACFTL.
Double Trouble: Rumbelle/Snowing double date!
Settling Down: AU - Emma and Neal.
The Truth: AU - Emma and Henry.
And more!
The Wiz of Oz

Re: [3x16] It's Not Easy Being Green

Postby The Wiz of Oz » Tue Jan 14, 2014 7:12 pm

Love the title.
The Great and Power Wiz of OZ
esmeraude

Postby esmeraude » Tue Jan 14, 2014 8:39 pm

Why is it my first thought was "Kermit the frog is coming to Storybrooke!!" :)
zakattack2209

Postby zakattack2209 » Wed Jan 15, 2014 3:25 am

AHHHHHH! Can't wait! March is an eternity away! This made my day/week/ month!!! LOVE IT!!!
peanut-butter

Postby peanut-butter » Thu Jan 16, 2014 4:04 am

Hmm, gotta be some Tinkerbell backstory, right?
eleruen

Postby eleruen » Thu Jan 16, 2014 4:45 am

Yeah could be Tink.

I think it more likely to be about WWW. Perhaps we will learn how she became green in the first place. Maybe its got something to do with Regina.

Or maybe we will learn that WWW was originally a green fairy just like Tink and that this is the color that is more likely to go bad.
esmeraude

Postby esmeraude » Fri Jan 17, 2014 2:37 pm

I'm thinking WWW backstory too.
The Wiz of Oz

Postby The Wiz of Oz » Wed Jan 22, 2014 11:32 pm

CTrent29

Postby CTrent29 » Fri Jan 24, 2014 6:32 am

I think it more likely to be about WWW. Perhaps we will learn how she became green in the first place. Maybe its got something to do with Regina.

Why?
The Wiz of Oz

Postby The Wiz of Oz » Tue Jan 28, 2014 11:53 pm

http://tvline.com/2014/01/28/nashville-season-2-finale-spoilers-ask-ausiello/

Question: What is the Wicked Witch’s problem with Regina on Once Upon a Time? Is it a personal vengeance or something else? —Ana

Ausiello: The fourth episode back, “It’s Not Easy Being Green,” will shed light on the origin of Rebecca Mader’s character — possibly including her beef with the Evil Queen. “She’s got a whole backstory and mythology,” says series cocreator Adam Horowitz. “We used the original [L. Frank Baum] book as a jumping-off point, and then spun her in a hopefully unique, Once Upon a Time way.” But rest assured that when Wicked meets and/or reunites with Evil, “There are sparks that fly,” Horowitz warns.

that simple comment Regina made back in episode 2x2 We Are Both "I don’t care if they turn me green." made me always believe that Regina knows WWW
misy

Postby misy » Wed Jan 29, 2014 4:35 am

Adam's comment- "There are sparks that fly"- makes me wonder if Oz/WWW will have something to do with Victor/LWC.
Dorothy did come from a land without color.
"A smile relieves a heart that grieves"
Her Mayorness

Postby Her Mayorness » Wed Jan 29, 2014 9:39 am

eleruen wrote:Yeah could be Tink.

Ok. Since nobody picked up on the comment I posted in 3x13 except for Wiz, here it is again.
Matt Mitovich (whom I believe can be trusted) has stated in one of his articles' comments to make sure misinformation is not spread: there is no East or West. Just Wicked, and she has a name.
(Does anyone want to know her name?)

Since the show is quite logical and in some cases simple (by which I mean I like that simplicity, given all the wild theorizing that's been going on) I think Wicked has been turned green by envy. How and why is yet to be seen if this is correct.
PIXIE DUST DOESN'T LIE
mysticalflute

Postby mysticalflute » Wed Jan 29, 2014 12:32 pm

Her Mayorness wrote:
eleruen wrote:Yeah could be Tink.

Ok. Since nobody picked up on the comment I posted in 3x13 except for Wiz, here it is again.
Matt Mitovich (whom I believe can be trusted) has stated in one of his articles' comments to make sure misinformation is not spread: there is no East or West. Just Wicked, and she has a name.
(Does anyone want to know her name?)

Since the show is quite logical and in some cases simple (by which I mean I like that simplicity, given all the wild theorizing that's been going on) I think Wicked has been turned green by envy. How and why is yet to be seen if this is correct.

I think - if she is Cora's sister like I'm theorizing - that she turned green with envy because she was jealous that Cora could do magic and married a prince while she was stuck at the mill/in some sort of poor marriage.
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/4386717/ - My fanfiction!
Intervention: AU - Emma and Snow in ACFTL.
Double Trouble: Rumbelle/Snowing double date!
Settling Down: AU - Emma and Neal.
The Truth: AU - Emma and Henry.
And more!
misy

Postby misy » Wed Jan 29, 2014 4:21 pm

It could be she turns "green with envy".
I figured it had to do with the use of magic, though. Regina makes a comment to Gold in S2E2 about using Cora's book of magic- that she doesn't care if it "turns her green".
"A smile relieves a heart that grieves"
The Wiz of Oz

Postby The Wiz of Oz » Tue Feb 04, 2014 5:16 pm

http://www.examiner.com/article/once-upon-a-time-season-3-spoilers-the-wicked-witch-s-backstory?cid=rss

Viewers will find out the Wicked Witch's backstory on episode 16, titled "It's Not Easy Being Green." Co-creator Adam Horowitz said,

“She’s got a whole backstory and mythology. We used the original [L. Frank Baum] book as a jumping-off point, and then spun her in a hopefully unique, Once Upon a Time way.”
Unfortunately, fans will have to wait until the second to last episode in season 3 to discover the backstory and what her issue with the Evil Queen is. Some viewers are speculating that it may have to do with Robin Hood. It wouldn't be the first time that two women fought over a man, but of course this is just a theory.

It was recently revealed that Rose McGowan will be returning to play young Cora. This is a bit confusing because Cora died in season 2, but she is needed to tell the backstory of the Wicked Witch.
GeneralTao

Postby GeneralTao » Tue Feb 11, 2014 2:30 pm

Yep ! It will not be easy being Green and if this is referring to the Wicked Witch, it's not going to be easy for us fans to look at her awful green make-up!

Some director must have been very absent or misplaced his glasses when he authorized such an awful make-up. Her face looks like a kid smudged her face with spinach goo !

The OUAT designer team gave us the most beautiful dresses and witty costumes, and great make-ups!

No this time tough! They make a point of presenting characters from a new perspective. They missed a fantastic opportunity to give us a different take on the WWW.
FairyDust

Postby FairyDust » Sun Feb 16, 2014 9:25 pm

The green make up doesn't really bother me, lol.
MrsKillianCassidy

Postby MrsKillianCassidy » Mon Feb 17, 2014 11:13 pm

The original WWW was a horrible green color. To me, that is one standard they should NOT change, at least to start with {maybe they turn her back later and zap her powers with water or something". The WWW is recognized everywhere by her trademark skin. I'm glad they stuck with it and I think the green that Rebecca Mader is in doesn't look that bad. I mean, it could have been much worse.
The Wiz of Oz

Postby The Wiz of Oz » Sat Mar 22, 2014 2:05 am

this may or may not be true but Adrian Hough is the Tin Man.

http://onceuponamirror.tumblr.com/post/80272007394/oh-lala

Return to “Season 3 Spoilers”